Strength focused cycle for Powerlifting

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Hello all. I am 6’2” 235lbs and a seasoned Raw Powerlifter. I’m recently bulking up to the 242lb class for my next meet in Feb and was thinking of using Anadrol for the very first time alongside a blast of test 500 (I currently just B&C).
Plans are for a low dose of anadrol for the first 6 weeks of blast. So about 50mg/day. This should aid the weight gain and strength increase
My question is about ancillaries to include. Liv 52 and Tudca are a staple. But I’m more concerned with preventing Gyno and or ED/PE as supposedly there is potential of it happening but it’s non estrogenic. Any advice?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you blast and cruise already I assume you know pretty well how to control your estrogen / side effects no? People blast and crusing usually have a decent load of experience before opting this route so I’m assuming you do to so why are you worried about controlling estrogen? If it’s because of anadrol it won’t make a difference really. Just look out for sides like you do on test and adjust accordingly depending on what’s presenting. TUDCA/NAC is fine. These on cycle supps are a bit overrated IMO unless you start doing oral cycles 3-4 times a year, which is dumb imo. The important thing is to have healthy liver values before you start cycle and take care of your health during the off time. Taking nac/tudca isn’t a bad idea if you can afford it sure but it’s certainly not a must imo. People are obsessed with the liver during cycle but imo that’s really ignorance from the fact that it’s the least of your concern since it’s your strongest organ and the only one that can health itself. Watch your heart and your kidneys that’s where real problems come from. Not your liver if it’s healthy.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
If you blast and cruise already I assume you know pretty well how to control your estrogen / side effects no? People blast and crusing usually have a decent load of experience before opting this route so I’m assuming you do to so why are you worried about controlling estrogen? If it’s because of anadrol it won’t make a difference really. Just look out for sides like you do on test and adjust accordingly depending on what’s presenting. TUDCA/NAC is fine. These on cycle supps are a bit overrated IMO unless you start doing oral cycles 3-4 times a year, which is dumb imo. The important thing is to have healthy liver values before you start cycle and take care of your health during the off time. Taking nac/tudca isn’t a bad idea if you can afford it sure but it’s certainly not a must imo. People are obsessed with the liver during cycle but imo that’s really ignorance from the fact that it’s the least of your concern since it’s your strongest organ and the only one that can health itself. Watch your heart and your kidneys that’s where real problems come from. Not your liver if it’s healthy.
I know how to handle E2. The issue is that Anadrol causes E2 sides without actually increasing E2

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know how to handle E2. The issue is that Anadrol causes E2 sides without actually increasing E2
Anadrol can act on the progesterone receptor (despite it actually being a DHT-derivative), which can raise prolactin some.

Take the normal amount of AI you would for 500 test and use some 50mg P5P twice a day. You can buy it at any vitamin store, Amazon, etc. It’s just bio available B6.

Some guys really lose appetite on Anadrol.

What are you going to take when you stop the Anadrol? If you aren’t using anything else after, you should put the A-bombs closest to the meet. That’s going to raise what you can tolerate in the peaking cycle and directly influence what you will be able to lift the day of comp - the only time it really matters.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadrol can act on the progesterone receptor (despite it actually being a DHT-derivative), which can raise prolactin some.

Take the normal amount of AI you would for 500 test and use some 50mg P5P twice a day. You can buy it at any vitamin store, Amazon, etc. It’s just bio available B6.

Some guys really lose appetite on Anadrol.

What are you going to take when you stop the Anadrol? If you aren’t using anything else after, you should put the A-bombs closest to the meet. That’s going to raise what you can tolerate in the peaking cycle and directly influence what you will be able to lift the day of comp - the only time it really matters.
Anadrol is a steroid that anyway you look at it on paper, the real world results dont make sense. It's a dht derivative but seems to act more like a 19nor, its anabolic:androgenic ratio is relatively low its binding time is relatively short on paper but definitely isnt as short acting as is seems it should and its binding affinity is also relatively low yet it is one of the strongest roids out there. When typically low binding affinity, short binding duration, and moderately weak A:A ratio usually equals a pretty mild steroid. But its progesterone activity and its glycogen retention from inhibiting a certain enzyme that I'm spacing at the moment more than make up for it's on paper "weakness" to make a very potent steroid

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anadrol is a steroid that anyway you look at it on paper, the real world results dont make sense. It's a dht derivative but seems to act more like a 19nor, its anabolic:androgenic ratio is relatively low its binding time is relatively short on paper but definitely isnt as short acting as is seems it should and its binding affinity is also relatively low yet it is one of the strongest roids out there. When typically low binding affinity, short binding duration, and moderately weak A:A ratio usually equals a pretty mild steroid. But its progesterone activity and its glycogen retention from inhibiting a certain enzyme that I'm spacing at the moment more than make up for it's on paper "weakness" to make a very potent steroid
Indeed.

Something I could have mentioned to OP is that it was designed to raise RBC. Users should consider Nattokinase to help prevent stroke concerns, and be ready to control BP. Something like Carditone/Arjuna at least.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Indeed.

Something I could have mentioned to OP is that it was designed to raise RBC. Users should consider Nattokinase to help prevent stroke concerns, and be ready to control BP. Something like Carditone/Arjuna at least.
literally just started it today at 100mg a day, monitoring bp. Most stuff doesn’t really move by BP much so interested to see what this does

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello all. I am 6’2” 235lbs and a seasoned Raw Powerlifter. I’m recently bulking up to the 242lb class for my next meet in Feb and was thinking of using Anadrol for the very first time alongside a blast of test 500 (I currently just B&C).
Plans are for a low dose of anadrol for the first 6 weeks of blast. So about 50mg/day. This should aid the weight gain and strength increase
My question is about ancillaries to include. Liv 52 and Tudca are a staple. But I’m more concerned with preventing Gyno and or ED/PE as supposedly there is potential of it happening but it’s non estrogenic. Any advice?
Here's a really good video on it from Anabolic Doc:

And an old school article from Big Cat about it:

For preventing gyno, Nolvadex should have you covered. You can start at 10-20mg a day and ramp up if it gets worse. There are plenty of vendors in the peptides section that sell Nolva. Remember: progesterone can only cause gyno in the presence of estrogen. So a SERM like Nolavadex is going to keep that from happpening.

And good suggestion from @Hyde about taking the extra B6 for progesterone prevention.

You might consider Winstrol on your next cycle. It is a super strength drug and works great for powerlifters.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Please don’t take a serm or anything of the sort on cycle unless it’s necessary and you present sign that you need it. Jesus where is this forum going. 80% of people do not get progesterone sides on anadrol you don’t need to start off thinking something will happen. Just have everything on hand and react accordingly. Start off as @Hyde suggested it was a very good advice. B6 Will greatly help and doesn’t present negative effect. Don’t take something like nolvadex that’s going to add toxicity if you don’t even need it.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
I’ve also been searching google for info but haven’t found anything. Does anyone usually report sexual sides from Anadrol? As it mimics E2

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve also been searching google for info but haven’t found anything. Does anyone usually report sexual sides from Anadrol? As it mimics E2
ive not seen that as an especially noted side (although obviously individual response and the fact that nearly every compound has the capacity to affect sexual performance via different mechanisms play a part).

I agree with @Mathb33 btw, don’t dose an ai for the sake of it, especially not as your a powerlifter, to build you need estrogen and if anything you want to sit high end of range or just above imo.

personally I know what my asin dosage is for my test and deca, I use a touch of caber for prolactin (dialled this in last year after bloods) so I’ll stick the same and only increase (due to anadrol) IF I get any sides (or if mid cycle bloods show either e or p to be high).

definitely a believer than the minimum effective dose for ai/caber is the goal.

Bcuzimbatman

Awards
Just stocked up on Liv. 52 and Tudca. Was wondering what if any ancilliaries I should take for the BP sides?