Strength and size gaining stack

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I'm only 10 days out from my show and looking forward to putting some size on already! I'm going to be taking a couple months off from all supps besides my multi and fish oil to start fresh around mid/end summer. Here is my stack plan. Any opinions or suggestions would be great to hear!

-PES AnaBeta Elite
-PES Erase Pro
(These two will be used 4 weeks of ABE, 4 weeks of both, 4 weeks of EP)
-PES AminoIV or a stack of Cellucor Beta-BCAA & Alpha Amino (would like some feedback on my choice here)
-AS Forskolin95
-AS Agmatine
-AS Leucine
-AS Glycerol Monosterate
-Molecular Nutrition XFA (50 day run)
-Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta+
-Haleo Mindset
-Haleo Vici (*if released by the time I run this)
-Haleo Aqua Red or Ascenta Nutrasea
-AOR Orthocore
-Allmax Creatine Monohydrate or VPX CreMtor

Like I said, any thoughts are greatly appreciated! Diet and training are in check...no worries there. I train hard and eat to support my training. Thanks!

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Looks very comprehensive. AnaBeta Elite + ArA is a great stack. There's more cost-effective options than Peak Beta+ if you're using that primarily for the LCLT to stack with ArA. I would also personally go with original X-Factor or X-Gels over XFA. Take fish oil hours away from ArA.

I would go with AminoIV of the options you mentioned.

Orthocore is an excellent multivitamin. Obviously you know that already but for those reading along at home...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Goodness that is comprehensive. Given you're coming off a competition, I'm guessing your calories will be increased? Unless you train fasted, I would probably not bother with an amino product or bulk leucine. Maybe check out PES Select protein powder for post workout usage.

I'm also more of a fan of Forskolin on a cut then for bulking.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Looks very comprehensive. AnaBeta Elite + ArA is a great stack. There's more cost-effective options than Peak Beta+ if you're using that primarily for the LCLT to stack with ArA. I would also personally go with original X-Factor or X-Gels over XFA. Take fish oil hours away from ArA.

I would go with AminoIV of the options you mentioned.

Orthocore is an excellent multivitamin. Obviously you know that already but for those reading along at home...
Yeah I have a bottle of peak beta + to try out already. Figured I'd give it a shot and depending on what I get from it, I may just switch to plain old LcLt.

AminoIV is what I'm leading towards and orthocore is the **** haha. Nothing better IMO lol

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Goodness that is comprehensive. Given you're coming off a competition, I'm guessing your calories will be increased? Unless you train fasted, I would probably not bother with an amino product or bulk leucine. Maybe check out PES Select protein powder for post workout usage.

I'm also more of a fan of Forskolin on a cut then for bulking.
Yeah my cals will be slowly increased. I like using an amino intra workout regardless of my goals just for the flavour lol. Water gets bland after so much.

My protein choices definitely include PES select as well as dymatize ISO100.

Im going to make my own mass gain shake as well using a good protein blend, oat powder, greens, etc.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly you seem to be good to go. It does seem like a lot, but you've listed staples and use a lot of single ingredient products so I see no issues. I'd prefer X-factor OG, but that is my only minor change.

Other than that, as long as doses of everything are on point (which I am going to assume they are ;)) I think you should be in for a good post-contest building plan.

PS what is Haleo Vici...don't know if I'd seen any info on that before.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm only 10 days out from my show and looking forward to putting some size on already! I'm going to be taking a couple months off from all supps besides my multi and fish oil to start fresh around mid/end summer. Here is my stack plan. Any opinions or suggestions would be great to hear!

-PES AnaBeta Elite
-PES Erase Pro
(These two will be used 4 weeks of ABE, 4 weeks of both, 4 weeks of EP)
-PES AminoIV or a stack of Cellucor Beta-BCAA & Alpha Amino (would like some feedback on my choice here)
-AS Forskolin95
-AS Agmatine
-AS Leucine
-AS Glycerol Monosterate
-Molecular Nutrition XFA (50 day run)
-Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta+
-Haleo Mindset
-Haleo Vici (*if released by the time I run this)
-Haleo Aqua Red or Ascenta Nutrasea
-AOR Orthocore
-Allmax Creatine Monohydrate or VPX CreMtor

Like I said, any thoughts are greatly appreciated! Diet and training are in check...no worries there. I train hard and eat to support my training. Thanks!
In regards to the Cellucor aminos, I would suggest going with one or the either based on which extras you like better.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Honestly you seem to be good to go. It does seem like a lot, but you've listed staples and use a lot of single ingredient products so I see no issues. I'd prefer X-factor OG, but that is my only minor change.

Other than that, as long as doses of everything are on point (which I am going to assume they are ;)) I think you should be in for a good post-contest building plan.

PS what is Haleo Vici...don't know if I'd seen any info on that before.
After talking with a buddy of mine who is involved with Molecular Nutrition, I decided to go with the Advanced on their recommendations. We'll see how it goes. If I don't get much from it, I may try a cycle of the OG after an off cycle.

All the doses and my dosing schedule are where they should be for sure. The only question I have is the ArA as it is best used fasted from what I've read. I eat a meal about 2 hours before training...not sure if that's enough time if I were to take my ArA 30-45 mins pre workout.

Vici is Haleo's new pre workout. It hasn't been released yet but they've released some teaser info on their FB page. No artificial colors or flavors, no creatine, clinical doses of LCLT, Beta Alanine, Betaine, Malic Acid, Taurine, magnesium malate and orotate, agmatine, and beet root nitrates. The beta results have been impressive from what I've seen. Their website lists it as coming soon.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
In regards to the Cellucor aminos, I would suggest going with one or the either based on which extras you like better.
If I can get a pre workout that takes care of the Beta Alanine and Cit Mal that Cor-BCAA has, I'm going to go with the AminoIV.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I can get a pre workout that takes care of the Beta Alanine and Cit Mal that Cor-BCAA has, I'm going to go with the AminoIV.
That's how I've been doing it :D Plus I also have Allmax BA on hand. Don't really feel cit-mal is a necessity for me so I stopped using it awhile back (already take agmatine and what not so I don't have issues in the pump department, and the endurance benefits of cit-mal IMO falls short of what I get from BA). I am using CREmTOR as my creatine so that doubles as my mTOR activator in the morning so I can sip on a full 2 scoops of Amino IV intra ;)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like Haleo's pre-workout will be good - curious what the price point will be at?

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
That's how I've been doing it :D Plus I also have Allmax BA on hand. Don't really feel cit-mal is a necessity for me so I stopped using it awhile back (already take agmatine and what not so I don't have issues in the pump department, and the endurance benefits of cit-mal IMO falls short of what I get from BA). I am using CREmTOR as my creatine so that doubles as my mTOR activator in the morning so I can sip on a full 2 scoops of Amino IV intra ;)
I enjoy citruline myself but like you said, I could end up finding no real difference if I removed it seeing as I already have agmatine and most likely a source of nitrates. Plus ArA is supposed to deliver some pretty intense pumps as well. Cor-BCAA is a great product though....Cellucor is one of the only "mainstream" sup companies (marketing monsters if you will), that I actually have faith in their products.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Sounds like Haleo's pre-workout will be good - curious what the price point will be at?
Me too....I think it will be probably a little higher than other pre's on the market as their other products are all priced a little higher than average. I have no problem with their pricing though...I have seen nothing but exceptional results with their products. OnPoint is a fantastic fat burner (I never put faith in these types of products but this stuff delivers) and MindSet is just unreal...I've never felt so calm and relaxed in the gym before while still pushing through the most intense workouts I've ever had.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Me too....I think it will be probably a little higher than other pre's on the market as their other products are all priced a little higher than average. I have no problem with their pricing though...I have seen nothing but exceptional results with their products. OnPoint is a fantastic fat burner (I never put faith in these types of products but this stuff delivers) and MindSet is just unreal...I've never felt so calm and relaxed in the gym before while still pushing through the most intense workouts I've ever had.
The theanine and Picamilon will certainly do that to some, especially in the absence of stimulants.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
The theanine and Picamilon will certainly do that to some, especially in the absence of stimulants.
I'll be trying it out again without the use of stimulants after the show. Really interested to see how it works then.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Well the show is over with and my lean mass and strength program will be starting up in June! Here is my finalized stack....planning on running an unsponsored log here. I know it's kind of stupid to post a log on a large stack like this, as who knows what product is doing what, but I want to track my progress and be able to have a few educated people chime in during my run for suggestions, etc. I figure that's what these forums are for....

-PES AnaBeta Elite (weeks 1-8) (I've seen some things about lohdra bark working synergistically with ArA)
-PES Erase Pro (weeks 4-12)
-PES AminoIV (intraworkout) (12 weeks)
-AS Forskolin95 (I've been assuming that ABE has about 25mg in it's formula so I'll be using an extra 2 doses of 25mg each of f95 throught the day)
-AS Amentoflavone (preworkout) (potential synergy with the F95)
-AS Agmatine (1g pre-workout, 500mg before carb heavy meals, 500mg before bed)
-AS Leucine1000 (my idea is to take about 3 caps (3g) with meals to boost leucine content of the meal)
-AS Glycerol Monosterate (50 days) (taken with ArA preworkout)
-Molecular Nutrition XFA (50 days preworkout)
-Molecular Nutrition Peak Beta+ (50 days) (taken with ArA preworkout) (I got the PB+ for free in an XFA deal so I figured I'd run it instead of straight up LCLT which I would've used if not for the deal)
-Haleo Mindset (pre-workout and first thing in the morning on rest days)
-***Haleo Vici (not looking like it's going to be released in time unfortunately....)
-Haleo Aqua Red or Ascenta Nutrasea (leaning towards the Aqua Red for the Astaxanthin) (will be consumed with meal furthest away from my ArA)
-AOR Orthocore
-Allmax Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure) (3-5g post workout)
-Proteins: PES Select, Dymatize ISO100, and Cellucor Cor-Whey......I like variety when it comes to my protein lol.

My questions left basically reside with pre-bed, pre-carb meals, and amentoflavone.

Starting with the amento....what is a recommended dose for preworkout? I've done a little bit of looking but can't really decide what would be best.

As for a GDA, I will be using the agmatine at 500mg before carb heavy meals and I was going to either stack R-ALA or Na-R-ALA with it or a full on GDA like Recompadrol....looking for opinions.

Finally, I have been looking at products like SNS Growth Factor XT or CL Blue Growth for before bed to help with sleep and the associated recovery. Would I be just as far ahead taking something like Dopadex with 5htp and melatonin?

As always, thanks for the input!