Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

upload

Old Forest White Hulu

For thousands of years White vein strains have been the best choice for their uplifting and energizing characteristics. Amazingly smooth daytime strain from mature trees in the region of Hulu along the Kapuas river banks.

Old Forest Green Malay

One of the longest acting strains that combine daytime and nighttime characteristics. This potent and exciting blend of effects makes green vein the perfect choice for just about everyone. Its incredible popularity is a testament to this

Hello and Welcome to my log. I weighed out a evened out yellow scooper dose and got two grams eight ounces. From my research two to four grams seems an effective range for stimulation. I would like to try this before weight training or cardio. The smell is very tea like , rich and pure, it smells very earth like and natural. I've got a great first impression from the smell.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll follow along!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I dosed about two grams of green malay pre-training maybe thirty minutes after one meal. This was about 1:30 pm. At first i didnt even think about it, and then it may have allowed me to talk to people and lessen anxiety of doing so. I forgot my bcaas in my bag , was planning arms then shoulders before work, and asked a few people , no one had them so I just went home after arms and did shoulders after work.

At work maybe expressing myself more? talking more freely. At 5:30 the effects seemed to lessen some, although still apparent. Its describe it for me as more subtle, in the background, and possibly easier to talk with people.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just for clarity this is StraightUpKratom.com Kratom not Mile High

Thanks!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lower doses will be more subtle. Still feel more upbeat talkative and energetic. While reducing pain.
As the dose increases around the 4-6 gr mark. you will still get the energy boost but followed by more of a euphoric feel. Relaxation. Stressfree.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for logging these products. Looking forward to your feedback

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@macedog24 youre welcome. Thank you for choosing me.

Yesterday drank a three gram dose of green malay, after one meal just before 3 pm, before going into work. by 3:30 felt something and by 4 it was definitely something going on. a lil subtle buzz. a nice feel with some energy.

I dosed bcaas are 5:30 and was feeling it in full effect until about 7:30 when I ate a meal. Eating a meal seemed to lessen the effects and they slowly weened off as the night went on. Its definitely a nice supplement to have in your arsenal.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes i always recommend taking kratom on an empty stomach ...is best.
If you eat prior it will lesson the effects of the kratom. And take longer to kick in

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed four grams (4.2) quite a while after a meal so stomach was pretty empty. Dosed it after a dentist appointment. I was going into work and decided to stop home to prep some food since I mentioned to my bosses that I have a dentist appointment Ill come when Im done.

At home dosed the kratom , drink it at about 4:15 pm. It kicked in quite fast and was feeling good. I think some of it was I was thinking good thoughts about the kratom therefore my outlook helped. That said, it felt smooth, and good. words are difficult to describe , definitely a positive experience. The added dose at four grams made quite the difference .

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
went out to a couple night venues last night and dosed it right before I went in at 10 pm, six grams of Green Malay. It kicked in smoothly , and I seemed to feel more stimulated. I socialized and had a good time. One guy was an asshole and I overreacted but I learned a valuable lesson not to let people get to me. Other then talked to some cute girls , one sat on my lap kissed me and asked for my number. If anything more stimulation , maybe more socialablity. I did socialize more than last time. After the venue closed went home and had sex with a sexual lover , and kratom didn't seem to effect this whatsoever. She has a nice tight body so that helps a lot.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed White Hulu, after one meal, six grams, on quite an empty stomach. Effects hit quite fast. I felt high, Feeling good, and slightly overwhelming for a short time. I ate and took a shower and that helped the overwhelming feeling back down to good. Actually enjoyed the overwhelming feeling a little but glad I got it back down. Did legs and used some heavy weight , training intense. This very well helped push through those last extra sets and reps.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dosed White Hulu, after one meal, six grams, on quite an empty stomach. Effects hit quite fast. I felt high, Feeling good, and slightly overwhelming for a short time. I ate and took a shower and that helped the overwhelming feeling back down to good. Actually enjoyed the overwhelming feeling a little but glad I got it back down. Did legs and used some heavy weight , training intense. This very well helped push through those last extra sets and reps.
Thanks for the great review. The hulu is quite strong. 4-5 is about perfect for me. When with a female, Kratom seems to extends the night and staying power if you know what i mean..
Green and red seem to really enhance the pleasure and intensity.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed the hula after two meals, about an hour after a pre workout 150 mgs caffeine, and some bcaa's. I tried about four grams of the white hula I feel it enabled me to reduce some aches and pains, and be able to train a bit more . It was a nice feeling when it kicked it and came on quite fast.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed six grams of green malay an hour or so after meal one. effects came on smoothly and was pleasant. Drove to a gym forty minutes away and definitely was nice during my leg training. For my body, it seems that green malay may be less stimulating than white hulu and may need less white hulu. Kratom seems to boost the immune system plus is a great benefit.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed four grams of white hula after two meals, an hour so after a meal and a half an hour or so before walking into the gym. The come up was smooth and pleasant. I really don't like stimulates generally , when i'm in my own environment, and have enough energy. I know some people mix them, and ive thought about it and this alone is plenty for me before training. This is a impressive tool pre-training, workout .

This is a great replacement for caffeine and/or stimulates. The white hulu seems more potent than the green malay and also a bit more stimulating than the green malay. That said i seemed stimulated on the green malay one time. regardless, pre training workout ive used white hula the most, Its more chill, and euphoric than caffeine.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used white hula pre training a couple times. It seems enough pre training at three to four grams. I havent tried any more white hula then this.

Today I did six grams, three of white hula, and three of green malay, after a meal , and prior to training. I felt high about thirty minutes after dosing. By an hour it was in full effect. I was shopping and felt it quite noticeable. I then ate a plum, then some bcaa's. Then, gym. Warmed up, and felt it throughout the training for an hour or so , then taking more bcaa;s, creatine, and sweet tea, the effects weened off.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sale has been extended thru the 9th at midnte.
This Will be the last time this year we offer a sale at 33% off.
So. Hurry and apply flash33 to save 33% NOW.