StraightUpKratom Old Forest

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I will start this with a disclaimer that I don't believe in any color or "strain" differences, only batch differences.

With that being said, I have taken kratom from many different vendors over the last 4 years and the stuff that SUK is selling now is in my top 1-2 favorites. I've got capsules and each color of the Old Forest and all are winners.

I dose low ~2-3g and the clean, long last energy from any of these is top notch. Last 4-5 hours with no irritation during or after. Productivity is up and there is some mild analgesic effects. Very, very good morning or daytime batches.

At times I dose higher to get the sedative effects and again, all deliver. This is generally in the 5g area and I don't take that much often, but I was dealing with a pulled 4/5 and having trouble relaxing (I won't touch scripts). Take around 5-6 gr and in 30 min the pain is subsiding and in 60-90 I am relaxed on the couch feeling good.

All in all I am very pleased and feel that what they are carrying now is even better than what they used to when I first started buying. Enjoy the bliss!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking time to do so. Im very glad to see your really like the new line of products!

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll 2nd this, as SUK consistently has the best strains (and customer service IMO) in the business. They have "stock" Kratom strains at great prices and then hard to find, can't get them anywhere grand slams like Halloween Orange and Enhanced White.

Fantastic company with even better products IMO. If you're looking to either try Kratom for the first time or are a seasoned user, you absolutely must try SUK's stuff. It's THAT good....