Straightupkratom NEW MIT45 ORANGE flavored extract review

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bear with me im at work .
I received my 2 sample packs below. Nice packaging.
Easy to open. I just cut the top off. I followed the directions and made 2servings.
Mixed with about 4-6oz water..

Has a nice orange aroma when you open the packet. Cannot wait to try this.!
The water I used was ice cold. I swirled it around waited a few minutes and did it again only cuz the water was so cold.
I took a small swig to really test the flavor. It was very nice. Sweet , yet light followed by an orange flavor. Not to over powering.
So I decided to take my time. Each swig seemed even better than the last.
Then I realized it was like a nice homemade sweet tea !!! After about 4or 5 drinks it was gone.
I really wanted to savor this.. it was refreshing and honestly very very good! Will update more in a bit .
To try this amazing product follow the link below.
MIT45 ORANGE POWDER EXTRACT
Discounted for a limited time!

Remember take advantage of our Independence day say. Save 25% when you apply Independence 25 now thru July 5th midnite

Last edited:
macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First thing I noticed was a relaxing sensation. Calming. Yet at the same time fully aware of what is going on. A sense of nice focus!
Also noticed a change in my breathing. Definitely seem to open me up. Lungs and breathing seemed easy and clear.

Today I woke up with what I believe is an ear ache. Was bothering me throughout the nite.
Well. Not anymore. Gone. So far pain relief is great!!!

As I began doing other things I noticed a nice clean boost in energy, I feel awake, like I wanna get up and go.. I would like to mention this is not like a caffeine buzz ,no jitters or shakiness. Very clean smooth even energy.. this is surprisingly nice!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet, Any plant taste?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No sir..
Definitely feel more upbeat. I did some light cardio. I've gotten in 2 miles. Feel great.
When done I spent a good bit of time engaging with other people and talking .
I definitely was more talkative and friendly. I just seemed to want to keep talking about everything...lol. This is not normally the case. Almost 3hrs in. Still feel great. Very alert

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also , it does make you a little dry mouthed. Especially from talking so dam much..
Be sure to drink plenty of water. Stay hydrated.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday the pain relief lasted til after 7pm. Not sure of the exact time. But was after I had gotten home from work. That wasn't until 7:30ish. I was talking to everyone yesterday. It was about 4 when I really noticed a drop in the same level of alertness. I will give this another go today and compare the results. With a little more accuracy with times and effects.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didn't get to update yesterday. Was a little crazy at work and moving.
So I took my half of packet. Mixed with about 6oz cold water. Had to wait about 3minutes for the water to get really orange and the 1/2packet to mix In and dissolve.
Which is no problem considering this water is ice cold.. normally I've always used warm water or hot with with an extract.. not this time and not anymore!!
1st thing again I wanna mention .. I swear it's like drinking a sweet tea. I am so impressed with the flavoring and aroma... Absolutely knocked this outta the park...

It would be so easy to drink this fast but I fouND myself wanting to enjoy the flavor.
Didn't take long to kick in. 20-30minutes on an empty stomach I could already feel it working.
Seemed to hit me a little harder this time. The measurements may not have been even. Regardless, I had a gradual feeling come over me of relaxation. Not so uptight/stressed about work. But at the same time the focus seemed to grow. My eyes now felt more open.
Breathing again was incredible. Seemed to improve my breathing and open me up.
I managed 4miles yesterday. 2 and 2again within a few hrs.
Energy was nice and steady. No jitters at all. I just felt motivated and upbeat.. I wanted to push myself.. endurance was great. I was sweating bullets. Again make sure to drink plenty of water. I went through about a gallon and a half yesterday.
Pain reduction is really on point.. my legs felt great, my aches and pains disappeared..
And stayed gone for many hrs. I highly recommend giving this a try.
This is truly a game changer.

N

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would a first timer dose that? Quarter of a packet?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would a first timer dose that? Quarter of a packet?
If you never used Kratom before. Try a quarter. If after 30 minutes to an hour you think you want more, add another quarter.