StraightUpKratom needs 5-6 experienced Loggers!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Straight up kratom is looking for 5-6 experienced kratom users to log our SUPER RED AND SUPER GREEN.
IF INTERESTED FOLLOW THE LINK AND APPLY .
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/straight-up-kratom/303421-straightupkratom-needs-5-a.html
Super Green is great to help with your aches and pains. You feel great totally at ease. You can get done those things that normally cause you discomfort. Not any longer.. A great day time strain that will improve your mood and make you feel amazing without the normal aches and pains. Also super green will put you in a super mood. No matter what kinda day you are having. Super green makes all your troubles seem to go away. Dont be surprised if you become more chatty than usual.

Super Red is similar. But super red is more of a night time strain. More sedating, stronger pain relief. You feel relaxed and stress free. Very mellow. I take the red a few hours before bed and drift off like a baby.. A more euphoric feel. Definitely a great strain for the end of a hard , long day!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy to give this a try.. I have used.. Green Maeng Da.. Green Malay.. Green Raiu.. White Samutra and a stem & vein blend. Be happy to sample and give a full write up.

Big fan of greens tbh! Malay seems to give me the best kick.

Be interesting to see how your Kratom fairs to all these

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Might get more apps if you put this in the company promotions section

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would love to log super green. I have a swollen foot, I over strained earlier this week. I done the red and it works. Would like to try this during this daytime as I usually did red at evenings

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks but isnt this the promo section and deals.
Yes, if you are running sales this is the right section but if you are looking for loggers then you will get more visibility in the other group...