Straightupkratom is looking for 8-9 LOGGERS.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8-9
LOGGERS NEEDED!!
APPLY BELOW.
GREEN MAENG
DA

Simply the best 100% organic Green Vein Kratom straight from Indonesia! Longest lasting strain! Very fine grind. Quality so high this strain is in Highest Rated Category.

If your looking for an amazingly smooth strain you can take anytime of day, Green MD is a great choice. Green md will provide you with the longest lasting Pain Relief of any strain. Benefits include improved overall mood, sense of calmness and we'll being, steady energy.. with an uplifting and pain free experience. If your suffering from back pain, muscle or skeletal ,you definitely want to try our Green Md!

We are looking for 8-9 AM members
Willing to give a detailed log and Review
OF Our Highly Potent Green Maeng Da.
REQUIREMENTS:
:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: You must be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Please include Touchdown pics of Your product.
Please include StraightUpKratom in your title

WE DO NOT SHIP TO:
Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
https://straightupkratom.com/product/green-kratom/

Doesnt get any better when it comes to
Quality, Service, Delivery and affordability!
Freshness and Quality are what we promise
Remember mace20 for 20% off
Free shipping on orders over 100.

https://straightupkratom.com/
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested!

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good coffee replacement. Good taken in conjunction with coffee. Good if you have pain. Good with pre workout for a great gym session. Good if you want a pick me up to do tasks or chores. Good for socializing when your typically not good at it. Give it a log. Respect the plant though, don't abuse it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also good to get addicted to, with an absolutely awful withdrawal. This **** should belong 1 place and it’s in garbage
Reason I said respect it haha. I've come off cold turkey about 4 or 5 times now. I know about the withdrawal. If used responsibly, and that is key, a lot of the negatives can be mitigated; anything in excess is going to cause more issues than benefits.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also good to get addicted to, with an absolutely awful withdrawal. This **** should belong 1 place and it’s in garbage
This isn't true. You need self control like with anything in life.
.. much better than opioids and carries many benefits... It's about as addictive as caffeine or coffee. Highly beneficial and helps many come off opioids and addiction.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol who are you trying to convince?

If this were true, Reddit and other websites wouldn’t be riddled with people asking for help or quitting it.
I don't need to convince anyone. I m speaking the truth. If your someone who has addiction issues , drugs, pills, alcohol then you will probably do the same. But for those who are looking for legitimate help with pain, muscular or skeletal this can definitely help. My son has a tarlov cyst growing out of the nerves coming out the base of his spine. No Dr will touch it. Kratom is the only thing that has saved him. He has tried everything.. the pain never stops , at one point he thought about suicide. Left a note and went to the hospital because the pain is just so bad and never goes away. He isn't trying to get high, he wants relief. That is the difference. This is the only thing that has helped him and allowed him to function and live an almost normal life. in college doing great! Something, narcotics, and opioids could not accomplish. It took years of back and forth to the Dr just to find out what was wrong. This has been happening Since he was a young teenager. They tried to say it was in his head! Which was obvious bullshit, if he just stood in place ,, showered , or walked for 10-15 minutes he was done. In to much pain to talk, to move, to function. He would have to lay down.. imagine being a teenager you can't do anything the other kids are doing. Even going on a hike... Biking, running climbing, playing sports swimming, it is no way to live. So before your ready to condemn kratom. It helps more people than you can imagine with legitimate issues. From aches and pains to tarlov cyst, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, just to name a few. It's a much better and healthier option than opioids, narcotics, alcohol. Etc.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't need to convince anyone. I m speaking the truth. If your someone who has addiction issues , drugs, pills, alcohol then you will probably do the same. But for those who are looking for legitimate help with pain, muscular or skeletal this can definitely help. My son has a tarlov cyst growing out of the nerves coming out the base of his spine. No Dr will touch it. Kratom is the only thing that has saved him. He has tried everything.. the pain never stops , at one point he thought about suicide. Left a note and went to the hospital because the pain is just so bad and never goes away. He isn't trying to get high, he wants relief. That is the difference. This is the only thing that has helped him and allowed him to function and live an almost normal life. in college doing great! Something, narcotics, and opioids could not accomplish. It took years of back and forth to the Dr just to find out what was wrong. This has been happening Since he was a young teenager. They tried to say it was in his head! Which was obvious bullshit, if he just stood in place ,, showered , or walked for 10-15 minutes he was done. In to much pain to talk, to move, to function. He would have to lay down.. imagine being a teenager you can't do anything the other kids are doing. Even going on a hike... Biking, running climbing, playing sports swimming, it is no way to live. So before your ready to condemn kratom. It helps more people than you can imagine with legitimate issues. From aches and pains to tarlov cyst, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, just to name a few. It's a much better and healthier option than opioids, narcotics, alcohol. Etc.
I'm glad Kratom is helping your son!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I just find it funny these younger guys gonna call me a thief or because they don't agree with something even if it helps others theyre gonna talk **** about it or me. Coming on a supplement ,prohormone SARMS ass board. It's about being healthy, living healthy, improving your we'll being, looking good feeling good.. learning, improving your overall self. Abusing supplements, SARMS, AAS, this is ok? Even though it impacts your kidneys, liver, heart, bp, Ed, hairloss gyno, enlarged prostate. Etc just to name a few. All the side effects that go along with all this is ok cause you agree with or like it!!!! Come on, you can't say what your saying without then saying it about all this.. I've been around for a long time, not just on this board and have a good rep because I don't lie or bullshit people. I try and help people and give good solid advice, usually backed with real scientific data and info when it comes to PEDs, supplements, and nutrition. That goes for everything I do. You have people that will abuse anything and everything. It's there personality it's in there genes. That goes for supps, smoking, drugs, pills, needles, SARMS, peptides, AAS, diuretics, stimulants etc. It's never enough.. these people make it bad for everyone. They always take it to far. They never follow what is recommended. Always taking extra, trying to take shortcuts. Then you have people who know when to cut back, take a break or time off. Who are accountable for there own actions and know the side effects that come along with something when you abuse it, take to much, or stay on to long, don't want to PCT or take a break from there favorite preworkout. etc. You must be smart. And be responsible.

Last edited:
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can speak for myself ive used kratom since 2018, and the most ive used was 3-4 times a week once a day dosing and at about 4 grams. Ive taken months between using it. Ive been taking it pre- resistance training a couple to a few times a week recently from not using it many months

Yes, can it be addicting, of course, duh, so can caffeine, or anything else, if youve have mental discipline its no thing, at least it hasnt been for me, use it as intended. I've used it socially before, when I was single in a club, and it just feels a little looser

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a request for loggers, not on what you think about it or what other people should be doing. Take it somewhere else.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I log this I would tell my story about the wreck and how kratom helps me. I already think Straight up is the best. Use it before legs to help my knees while squatting besides other reasons. This is Seabiscuit hogg on other forums.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gents I will be reaching out to you all today . Look for my pm. Thank s

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I log this I would tell my story about the wreck and how kratom helps me. I already think Straight up is the best. Use it before legs to help my knees while squatting besides other reasons. This is Seabiscuit hogg on other forums.
I can speak for myself ive used kratom since 2018, and the most ive used was 3-4 times a week once a day dosing and at about 4 grams. Ive taken months between using it. Ive been taking it pre- resistance training a couple to a few times a week recently from not using it many months

Yes, can it be addicting, of course, duh, so can caffeine, or anything else, if youve have mental discipline its no thing, at least it hasnt been for me, use it as intended. I've used it socially before, when I was single in a club, and it just feels a little looser
Gents I will be reaching out to you by pm. Thanks

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Reason I said respect it haha. I've come off cold turkey about 4 or 5 times now. I know about the withdrawal. If used responsibly, and that is key, a lot of the negatives can be mitigated; anything in excess is going to cause more issues than benefits.
Can you give a brief description of the withdrawal effects it had on you and how long they lasted?

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
I probably should have thrown my hat in the ring on this one, but only today, when I decided to research it on the net, did I become aware of its properties. It sounds like an interesting supp, and congrats to the winners. I will be reading those logs, good luck!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I probably should have thrown my hat in the ring on this one, but only today, when I decided to research it on the net, did I become aware of its properties. It sounds like an interesting supp, and congrats to the winners. I will be reading those logs, good luck!
@macedog24 may include you as well.

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
@macedog24 may include you as well.
I'm petty psyched up to give it a test run, so if I get included that would be nice. I think I'm read up enough to know the benefits, pitfalls and proper dosing of the product.

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.

BigNetz

BigNetz

Awards
8-9
LOGGERS NEEDED!!
APPLY BELOW.
GREEN MAENGDA

Simply the best 100% organic Green Vein Kratom straight from Indonesia! Longest lasting strain! Very fine grind. Quality so high this strain is in Highest Rated Category.

If your looking for an amazingly smooth strain you can take anytime of day, Green MD is a great choice. Green md will provide you with the longest lasting Pain Relief of any strain. Benefits include improved overall mood, sense of calmness and we'll being, steady energy.. with an uplifting and pain free experience. If your suffering from back pain, muscle or skeletal ,you definitely want to try our Green Md!

We are looking for 8-9 AM members
Willing to give a detailed log and Review
OF Our Highly Potent Green Maeng Da.
REQUIREMENTS:
:You must be an active Member of the community.
:You must be able to update your log/review
Regularly.
: You must be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. Please include Touchdown pics of Your product.
Please include StraightUpKratom in your title

WE DO NOT SHIP TO:
Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana or Wisconsin UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Also, please state if you have ever used
kratom in the past and your experiences.
Thank You,
StraightUpKratom
https://straightupkratom.com/product/green-kratom/

Doesnt get any better when it comes to
Quality, Service, Delivery and affordability!
Freshness and Quality are what we promise
Remember mace20 for 20% off
Free shipping on orders over 100.

https://straightupkratom.com/
All batches are bio and heavy metal tested!

I’ve yet to find any Kratom that works as good as opioids…