StraightUpKratom candid and house blend

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_4630.JPG

Packaging: pics are below. The label was discreet.

Didnt seem old by appearance. It seemed fresh as far as i can tell.

Taste: Ive had some strains that taste so strong and bitter its almost unbearable. Like powdered vomit. This house blend is fairly mild comparatively, its doable for sure. Its some of the most mild flavored kratom powder ive had.

Effects: tossed and washed 8 grams at 9:30. I use kratom often and have a slight tolerance. 8 grams for me would likely be 6 grams for a new user.

The first effects are around 9:55 (+25 minutes) it feels like a warm body glow in my lower abdomen and legs, and my body is relaxed. I tweaked my neck last night and the pain is subsiding.

10:00 (+30m) the warm body feeling and relaxation has grown. I feel okay just hanging out watching TV where normally i feel antsy. The pain in my neck is basically gone.

10:15 the warm feeling and relaxation has grown slightly. Theres no mental sedation or energy to speak of. So far i like this. No nausea. I feel like theres a mood boost, i feel positive.

10:30 more of the same effects. This blend of kratom feel balanced, not too sedative or energetic, but its got a nice warm relaxing feel. My mind feels relaxed and calm but not clouded. I dig it.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife tried the candid. She thought it tasted AMAZING, so i tasted it and yeah its pretty tasty. I would never expect kratom to taste so good.

She only drank half the package, so one serving. She spoke highly of the effects, she said she felt calmly energized; A nice wakeful/ rested feel in the mind but her body was relaxed. She thoroughly enjoyed it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife tried the candid. She thought it tasted AMAZING, so i tasted it and yeah its pretty tasty. I would never expect kratom to taste so good.

She only drank half the package, so one serving. She spoke highly of the effects, she said she felt calmly energized; A nice wakeful/ rested feel in the mind but her body was relaxed. She thoroughly enjoyed it
Thanks for the feedback. Yes this is going to really make a splash .. taste, affects, quality, are all outstanding.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the house blend again tonight. Im enjoying it. Its not too sedating but its still relaxing. Its good kratom.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took the house blend again tonight. Im enjoying it. Its not too sedating but its still relaxing. Its good kratom.

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

J

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used this a couple more times since then when i woke up in the middle of the night. It put me right back to sleep. Thank you straightupkratom!