Straight up rocks!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,
Just here to say that I've had nothing but good experiences with straight up kratom.
Love red extract, red, and they were gracious enough to send me some super holiday green on the house. I must admit I'm not a huge fan of green but it is definitely good stuff. Nice clean head and surprisingly strong. Also taste isnt as bad as others I've tried.
Also, costs are at the perfect price point and if they continue to stay there I will continue to order for as long as they make the same quality products.
Who has two lame thumbs and loves straight up? This guy! Keep up the kick ass work guys,
- the dude abides

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
I want to try one of there reds. I tried a green Wich was nice but I’m curious about the reds

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ps- will keep this thread updated every so often as I'm tapering off a certain physician related substance and it is definitely a God send.
No wonder two wonderful big pharma backed orgs have made strong efforts to eradicate a wonder herb that complies with 1994 supp act. I shut up now.
- duder out

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So today I tried the super holiday green instead of my dose of red extract and I felt great! Usually prefer red for pain and other issues and was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of straight up's green- regular and the super holiday green.
Hope this helps others to not onky try different strains but also straight up's products.
And no, I'm not getting paid or anything like that to say any if this. Only trying to help others.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So today I tried the super holiday green instead of my dose of red extract and I felt great! Usually prefer red for pain and other issues and was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of straight up's green- regular and the super holiday green.
Hope this helps others to not onky try different strains but also straight up's products.
And no, I'm not getting paid or anything like that to say any if this. Only trying to help others.
Thanks For the kind words and review!
The holiday blend is crazy good. And the resins are amazing. Ive been switching with the green 20x brick rock and the red 20x resin. I believe the 20x resin have become my favorite of all. I cant get enough of these two.
First 2 pics are green 20x. And the 2nd two pics are red 20x.
The red brick is lighter in color. But packs a punch.
Visit us @ https://straightupkratom.com
Apply mace15 for 15% off discount.
Also prices have been reduced by 12.5% on green , red , white , and yellow strains.
Thats a savings of 27.5% when applying discount code: mace15. Take advantage while supplies last.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks For the kind words and review!
The holiday blend is crazy good. And the resins are amazing. Ive been switching with the green 20x brick rock and the red 20x resin. I believe the 20x resin have become my favorite of all. I cant get enough of these two.
First 2 pics are green 20x. And the 2nd two pics are red 20x.
The red brick is lighter in color. But packs a punch.
Visit us @ https://straightupkratom.com
Apply mace15 for 15% off discount.
Also prices have been reduced by 12.5% on green , red , white , and yellow strains.
Thats a savings of 27.5% when applying discount code: mace15. Take advantage while supplies last.
No problem mace. My pleasure.

Still pushing strong. Fk it sucks donkey balls but it's working.

Would have to agree with ya mace but only flip flop that the red resin is my fav in general and esp for evenings and I do like the green brick as well (bought some of all reds and greens- not into Any kind of stim really).

The red20 is great for my current purposes and I do like the green20 b.e. durring the day if I absolutely must get shyt done I will add on top of my red. Only wish my damn knees weren't killing me so bad. Need to get that HA inj, like my uncle has and said it was great.

Anyways, hats off to straight up for helping me out big time by providing an accurate product at a good price. God bless or wtvr any of you believe in. Karma points.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem mace. My pleasure.

Still pushing strong. Fk it sucks donkey balls but it's working.

Would have to agree with ya mace but only flip flop that the red resin is my fav in general and esp for evenings and I do like the green brick as well (bought some of all reds and greens- not into Any kind of stim really).

The red20 is great for my current purposes and I do like the green20 b.e. durring the day if I absolutely must get shyt done I will add on top of my red. Only wish my damn knees weren't killing me so bad. Need to get that HA inj, like my uncle has and said it was great.

Anyways, hats off to straight up for helping me out big time by providing an accurate product at a good price. God bless or wtvr any of you believe in. Karma points.
God bless to you also, and if you ever have any questions about anything feel free to hit me up here or pm away. Im always around somewhere lurking. Thanks again.
Reds are always money at night time.. Cant go wrong with Red!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is Straight Up’s yellow the same as the yellow from when you guys were called Mile High Kratom?
macedog24

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God bless to you also, and if you ever have any questions about anything feel free to hit me up here or pm away. Im always around somewhere lurking. Thanks again.
Reds are always money at night time.. Cant go wrong with Red!
Thank you brother. This journey would be so so much more painful in so many ways without a little help. It's just enough for me to do what needs to be done. Fk most of western medicine. Fkn band aids. Now I've become a naturapath of sorts and this is one herb that I will probably stick with as long as it's available.
Is Straight Up’s yellow the same as the yellow from when you guys were called Mile High Kratom?
macedog24
I'd guess so. Or possibly better as they've grown it seems.

Status update- back is spasming like a mofo and valerian helps at night in high dose as it's basically valium if you take enough (like white willow bark and asprin). But while turning wrenches this **** suuuucks! Man, I'm being tested. But at least my boy is coming to visit this weekend and I'm gonna go pop off a few hundred rounds at the range and put a smile on this face. ANIMAL MOTHER IS HERE! "And if I'm gonna die, my word is poontang" lol. K, that's enough for now.
Drinking some super green w a dash of red. Hopefully this will tie me over til tonight. Thank you all for at least reading this crap. Feel like a whiney bitch but it is what it is and I'm happy to have this place and a few of my boys. Be easy,
-the dude abides

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update!

Been using the red powder instead of red resin and I feel like it is actually helping much more durring the day. Also mixing holiday green and red at times as well. All in all things are going very well. Another testament to straight up's products impo

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedog24
Yellow is the same. A little more potent .

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...you are saying it’s the same? It used to be labeled Yellow Vietnam and now it’s labeled yellow Maeng Da.
You can have multiple strains of maeng da of different leaf.
Its our sister company.
Yellow md
Green md
White md
Red md.
Do you understand.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its our sister company.
Yellow md
Green md
White md
Red md.
Do you understand.
Maeng da is the top of the line kratom! If you havent used it yet, and you liked our yellow vietnam. You will love StraightUpKratom yellow md.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maeng da is the top of the line kratom! If you havent used it yet, and you liked our yellow vietnam. You will love StraightUpKratom yellow md.
Also recently we dropped our prices on
Yellow, white, green, red by 12.5%. Add my discount code: mace15 and save 27.5% ..
Off old prices. The highest Quality, at the most affordable pricing, with outstanding customer service , finished off with lightening fast delivery! It really doesnt get any better anywhere.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
250gr of our yellowMD with discount will only run 29.75. Thats it.
500gr =59.50
1kilo is only=119.00
We are always looking out for the customer. We try and bring you the lowest prices possible.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its our sister company.
Yellow md
Green md
White md
Red md.
Do you understand.
Yes, I am well aware that there are different colored strains of Maeng da. I am not sure what that has to do with my questions though.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Maeng da is supposedly the highest quality kratom strain, but for me it’s not my favorite. For instance, I prefer Green Malay and Green Indo over green Maeng da. I also prefer red Bali over red Maeng da. It’s just a preference thing though.

I have MHK yellow Vietnam (which I enjoy) and your Straightup yellow Maeng da. I just haven’t opened the yellow Maeng da yet. I am looking forward to it though.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am well aware that there are different colored strains of Maeng da. I am not sure what that has to do with my questions though.
The difference is this is a yellow with a stronger kick. More energizing effects.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, Maeng da is supposedly the highest quality kratom strain, but for me it’s not my favorite. For instance, I prefer Green Malay and Green Indo over green Maeng da. I also prefer red Bali over red Maeng da. It’s just a preference thing though.

I have MHK yellow Vietnam (which I enjoy) and your Straightup yellow Maeng da. I just haven’t opened the yellow Maeng da yet. I am looking forward to it though.
Please compare the two, and give us your thoughts. It has all the effects of our yellow. Especially for different forms of anxiety. Which is why i love It. There is a little more energy. A stronger sense of clarity for me.

Sorry chemjr if we derailed your thread. Keep it up great work.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please compare the two, and give us your thoughts. It has all the effects of our yellow. Especially for different forms of anxiety. Which is why i love It. There is a little more energy. A stronger sense of clarity for me.

Sorry chemjr if we derailed your thread. Keep it up great work.
Will do. I will crack it open sometime next week to compare.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back to chime in. So happy I finally made myself become accustomed to kratom vs other crap. Today I used so little crap it amazed me. Two glasses of about 3-3.5g mix and I am feeling fine physically. I know the mental part takes time.
Anyways,
Just wanted to point oit that if any of you guys have chronic pain ailments it can actually help and *take place* of those hellish rx garbage and even get you off of them. Now i rushed the hell out of it bc that's just what i wanted but i feel like if i had done a slow taper from one to the other I would have been in almost no discomfort. Also feel like you kinda should be in discomfort for all the time you been tricking your body.

Now trying things like 5htp and things like that (a blend that i encapsulate for stress and pain and sleep if anyone is interested) and I still have times where I feel ****ty but it is what it is and I'm time it'll come back online.

That's about it. For now.

The dude abides

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ps- if any of you have questions about my journey just ask via pm. Happy to help others.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tennessee just became legal again so I’d like to try some. So I’m looking for a stim with appetite suppression. Which one would work for me? Thanks

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend yellow or white, although the super holiday green has also helped with appetite suppression so I would say anything other than red even all strains seem to help me w not eating.
But with the yellow and white being a bit more stimulatory it may work better for you, then again after I'm done running all around it's reflex for me to out something in the tank. For some reason i def crave less sugar while on any strain.