Straight Up Kratom Simply (Saiyan) Green Vein Review

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shout out to Straight Up Kratom for hooking up 4 ounces of their Simply Green Vein Kratom. I’m here to share my honest opinion on the product and am open to any and all questions as I share my experiences here with you all.

I’ve used Kratom one other time a few years back and I don’t even remember the strain. So I’m pretty new to this stuff.

A little about myself: I recently joined a gym again after 5 years m.i.a from both the boards and the iron dungeon. I work as a butcher and recently started up my side gig up again as a mover. So I have a lot of tiring and physical **** I gotta do lol. Workouts are sporadic and range from 1-4 days a week.

The benefits of Kratom caught my eye and as luck would have it an opportunity was dropped by Macedog! Through my testing I am going to be looking for a boost of energy (really looking for this), focus and maybe some euphoria as others have reported.

IMG_0299.JPG

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First thoughts, powder is fine and smells fresh. Weighed out a Tsp and tried mixing it with Gatorade...welp that didn’t work lol. Downed what was probably 2 grams and now gonna watch some GoT.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Yeah water is the only real mixing option lol.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that ending was not what I expected. Won’t say much more to be courteous of others.

The partial dose I got gave me a little boost of focus and mood. Now that I know how it’ll make me feel I can start experimenting.

Have a tattoo coming up next week I think so I’ll see if this works any for pain.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took another dose today, .5 tbsp packed.

Mixed it into a bottle of water this time and the results were much better lol.

Got a slight boost of energy and cleaned around the apartment. Now I’m laying down with my cat and feeling really chill and good. Only off day for the next two weeks so this is nice.

I drank quite a bit last night so I feel much better than I normally do without Kratom lol. I definitely would have still been in bed.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rounded tsp today after a 8 and a half hour move in 90 degree heat. Straight down the hatch and followed by a good amount of water.

Feeling good 20 minutes later. Mentally alert and physically calm.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang that stinks.. Gotta rest up before the long two weeks!
Got the weekend off luckily, we busted tail on Friday and did 2 days of work in 1.

Went out for my birthday on Saturday and let’s just say I had a great time lol

The next day I paid dearly and after a little hair of the dog and a scoop of the Kratom I felt much better!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this for sale?
You bet buddy.

https://straightupkratom.com

They have a lot of options, caps vs powder. I recommend the caps unless you think you can handle the texture of sand. I basically put a little water in my mouth, drop the scoop and wash it down with my water lol. That’s how a lot of my friends do it and it’s the easiest for me personally. You could always shake it up with water but it foams up quite a bit.

I would say research your state first to see the legal status!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been away for a bit, I tried a dose on an empty stomach and it made me feel weird as **** lol.

Anyway I’m on day 11 of working in a row, finally decided to take another dose and this time went with 1.5 tsp with the usual method.

Needed a little more today, I have no idea when my next off day will be so let’s see how mellow I’ll get!