Straight Up Kratom - Simply Green Vein Review

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First, I want to thank @macedog24 for hitting me up to give this a try. I have always enjoyed their Kratom and was glad to have been thought of to review it. I have been super busy and slacking on training and reading up here, so it will be a nice kick in the pants to get going again.

I got this stuff a couple of days ago but have been busy traveling out of state for meetings and then getting stuck due to weather. But, I am back and able to start reviewing this stuff.

I have tried several different batches from SUK in the past and have thoroughly enjoyed each one.

I currently take about 5-8g of kratom a night, usually rotating and combining various green and red strains. I try and take a night or two off a week, but sometimes that doesn't happen.

My first experience with the Simply Green was about 5 hours into my first drive, I tossed and washed two of the yellow scoops (about 4.4g) and within about 40 minutes, my mood changed from exhausted from driving into, "these last 3 hours are going to be fun".

I turned the music up, and relaxed more. I tend to get tense on long drives because I am in a hurry, but once the Kratom kicked in, I slowed it down and felt way more relaxed.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just got back in town, so another several hour long drive home with only one cup of coffee and no food from first thing in the morning. I laid on the couch for a bit after unpacking and nearly fell asleep. I didn't want to go to bed yet as I have been gone from family for a few days, so I got up and took 4g of the Simply Green and started typing all of this up and I'm slowly getting more energy.

I will probably take another 2-3g before I eat and settle down, as a larger dose relaxes me more and I still want to be able to sleep at a decent hour tonight.

The Simply Green seems to be a bit better quality than the stuff I have been using lately. It could be just a change of product and having less tolerance to it, but we will see with some more use in the future.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. in on this!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just took 3g after smoking about .3g of CBD flower, I wanted to try and see if the CBD would potentiate the Kratom, so we will see how it goes.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would agree with you there! The CBD in addition to the lower dose Kratom definitely gave the feeling of a normal dose, but the CBD offered a bit of different spin on the mood boost. It is definitely a worthwhile combo. I just have to keep the CBD flower to a minimum because of works random tests.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two of the yellow scoops seems to be the sweet spot for me with this. Much more than that I get a little nauseous.
That said, this stuff is doing wonders for getting home after being at work for 13 hours and completely changing my mood and energy levels.

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a big fan of their Red Vein Bali for pre workout. Rascal you need to slow down on this stuff. Taking way too much daily.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am a big fan of their Red Vein Bali for pre workout. Rascal you need to slow down on this stuff. Taking way too much daily.
I don't think <10g is way too much daily. I used to do 12-15g a night about a year ago and was able to bring it down to 4-5g by adding Agamtine and Black Seed Oil.

But, I will say I've had to start taking an extra 2g these past couple of days, but that is very typical and is my indicator to take a couple days off.

I've done this for a few years now. I take it daily, take a couple days off and start taking it again. I've had no issues so far other than trouble sleeping for the first couple of days of no Kratom.

But, I do need to take an extended break here soon.

I've had anxiety/insomnia for years and I'd rather be taking Kratom daily over Klonopin or Trazadone to help me sleep.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, the extra scoop tonight made me feel very sick. I actually am perfectly fine with that.. makes it easier to stay away from this higher dose. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Went to the gym for the first time in a few weeks tonight,. I took 2g right before and it gave me pretty good focus and a nice subtle energy boost.