Straight Up Kratom Green Vein log

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off big thanks to @macedog24 and SUK for the chance to log this strain. Shipping was extremely fast (and always has been with my orders). I prefer to use green strains post workout and/or midday for a slight lift in energy and mood. I love the reds for sleep and both strains are excellent for pain management. Straight Up Kratom tests all batches for contaminants and impurities, this shows in the quality when you open the bag. A very fine and perfect grind every time. I will be taking my first dose in a few hours and will report back

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the td pic and link. Looking forward to this log/review

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took a 4 gram dose post workout before heading to work. 4 grams is my usual energetic dose, 9ish for pain relief.
This batch seems to be an ever finer grind than I’ve received from previous orders. Mixed with 3 oz of water faster than usual. Taste is.... well it’s kratom. I find the green vein effects to last 3-4 hours for me. Very pleasant and uplifting on the mood.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did a nice little wake and krate this morning with 6 grams. It’s a nice alternative to coffee sometimes. Nice energy and mood boost to start the day. 4 hrs later and still feeling effects.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had another 6 gram serving to ease into my night. Good vibes.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did a nice little wake and krate this morning with 6 grams. It’s a nice alternative to coffee sometimes. Nice energy and mood boost to start the day. 4 hrs later and still feeling effects.
Nice! I haven’t heard “wake and krate” before. I like!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been dosing by brewing up a 2 oz shot of green matcha tea and adding simply green in (dose according to goal) and slamming it. Taste is not too bad! I normally do this with the resin but am out so decided to try with powder. Definitely the way to go if you have the time and like a little caffeine buzz to accompany.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been dosing by brewing up a 2 oz shot of green matcha tea and adding simply green in (dose according to goal) and slamming it. Taste is not too bad! I normally do this with the resin but am out so decided to try with powder. Definitely the way to go if you have the time and like a little caffeine buzz to accompany.
When I buy kratom tea at kava/kratom bar I sometimes have them add a Jazzy green tea in with it. Jazzy green tea is a brewed green tea with matcha. I feel it synergizes well for daytime use.

Last edited: