Stopping TRT for 2 weeks?

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going on vacation for 2 weeks how bad would it be if I just pin heavy the day before rather bring my test to a 3rd world country.

I do not have a script. This is self prescribed.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m going on vacation for 2 weeks how bad would it be if I just pin heavy the day before rather bring my test to a 3rd world country.

I do not have a script. This is self prescribed.
Your gonna get a mixed bag of reviews, but personally, if I was leaving for 2 weeks I would double or triple dose right before I left and I would feel fine, it's usually somewhere between 15-30 days for me that things start going downhill. There have definitely been a few times I got sick of painting and took two or three weeks off and nothing bad happened. But I've also had guys say that they notice it after a week.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Remember, it takes about 5 half life's to clear out.

If the half life of enth is 10 days then that means 10 days after you pin you still have about half the drug in your system, then 10 more days after that you have about a quarter of the drug in your system, then 10 days after that 1/8 of the drug and so on

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I doubled up my dose of enth right before a 2 week vacation and was fine. Now if you pin a full 500 I don't know about pinning a whole gram in one shot

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You dont even really need to make the last inj before going away the large one. Say you leave on a Monday, instead of doing 2cc on Sunday nite you could do four inj of 0.5cc the week leading up, or whatever.

Im not saying splitting will necessarily be better, just pointing out that theres options and alternatives to a bolus shot *if* you would rather not do one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You dont even really need to make the last inj before going away the large one. Say you leave on a Monday, instead of doing 2cc on Sunday nite you could do four inj of 0.5cc the week leading up, or whatever.

Im not saying splitting will necessarily be better, just pointing out that theres options and alternatives to a bolus shot *if* you would rather not do one.
Another thing someone can do if they don't mind having a big old lump in their ass cheek is Dua milliliter sub q and it'll take like 12 to 15 days before it completely absorbs

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you do a bolus of 2-3x normal weekly dose plan to accommodate the POTENTIAL E spike IF IF IF you are susceptible.