Stopping/countering atrophy on cycle?

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Can you? Is there anything you can take on cycle to minimize/stop testicular atrophy or is it just part of cycling?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you? Is there anything you can take on cycle to minimize/stop testicular atrophy or is it just part of cycling?
Its just part of the game homie, nothing you can do but pct

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Sell your "1" - " Rock" get your "Money" right and buy your pct products "Jo"

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
Sell your "1" - " Rock" get your "Money" right and buy your pct products "Jo"
Not on pct yet "skeeter" lol, got my pct lined up so I'm money there. I was just wondering during if there was something to help.... Thanks for the replies gentlemen...

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Tu-shay lol

I've honestly never used HCG so I couldn't give you an honest answer.. I usually shrink a little, but it comes back within days.. I wouldn't worry about it too much and I've never had a chick say anything about having little balls lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Often times maca makes my nuts "blow up" a bit, feel fuller.

Actually, I've used Diesel test hardcore on cycle at 6 caps/day to keep my nuts full and promote libido/energy. Love that stuff....

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
This is pct related but,

Clomid
Viron
Endosurge
Pct assist

This stack had my balls hurting, huge and full and I was unloading during my sleep... It was a legit stack for pct.. Think I was using xgels and Anabeta OG also, it was awhile back..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is pct related but,

Clomid
Viron
Endosurge
Pct assist

This stack had my balls hurting, huge and full and I was unloading during my sleep... It was a legit stack for pct.. Think I was using xgels and Anabeta OG also, it was awhile back..
Quite the stack!!!