GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GNS just proposed an offer to buy out that TRKA stock that I blew not long ago. TRKA popping off.

GTII Flash crashed down to $2, manged to pick up almost another 500 shares at $2.02. I think thats it for me unless I make more money very soon.

nice grab on GTII .. you gonna be rich .. chatGPT or whatever is called said it seems $4k floor
lol

i have some money on side but just staying on sidelines not avg up

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice grab on GTII .. you gonna be rich .. chatGPT or whatever is called said it seems $4k floor
lol

Speaking if which.... did you see yet another ominous story about ChatGPT plotting against us??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol

Tanked again, but picked up another 500 at 1.95.....I think I really really am maxed out for now unless I make more money.

Im not going to 4k, fuq that lol I do hope it gets there though. Ill save a tiny bag for 1k, and I do have 500 shares on GTC for under $500.

Im dumping a small bag at under $5 to get some money back and a large bag under $8, next large bag at $15....smaller but significant bags at 45 and 75...a few thousand shares I havent set orders for yet as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tanked again, but picked up another 500 at 1.95.....I think I really really am maxed out for now unless I make more money.

Im not going to 4k, fuq that lol I do hope it gets there though. Ill save a tiny bag for 1k, and I do have 500 shares on GTC for under $500.

Im dumping a small bag at under $5 to get some money back and a large bag under $8, next large bag at $15....smaller but significant bags at 45 and 75...a few thousand shares I havent set orders for yet as well.
yeah same here .. i have some under 4.50, some btwn 8-9 .. 15-17 .. 28-30 brackets rest for $50+

lets pass 2.50 first lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah same here .. i have some under 4.50, some btwn 8-9 .. 15-17 .. 28-30 brackets rest for $50+

lets pass 2.50 first lol
Over the weekend I fixed up all my orders too for those lower brackets so my tax is either softened or non-existant.

I have GTII between Moomoo and Fidelity, but on Fidelity you can pick the exact shares you want to sell at a certain price (via bags, so if I bought 500 shares at 4.97 last year I can select that specific bag in full, and any other bag I bought in the past) that way if we at least do go through that first $5 mark I get to at least keep most of that....or else I was risking selling shares from the .40s at $5 and thats a heavy tax loss.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Over the weekend I fixed up all my orders too for those lower brackets so my tax is either softened or non-existant.

I have GTII between Moomoo and Fidelity, but on Fidelity you can pick the exact shares you want to sell at a certain price (via bags, so if I bought 500 shares at 4.97 last year I can select that specific bag in full, and any other bag I bought in the past) that way if we at least do go through that first $5 mark I get to at least keep most of that....or else I was risking selling shares from the .40s at $5 and thats a heavy tax loss.

But doesn't that only make the tax problem worse later??

If you sell the 4.97 shares at $5 for no real tax gains... then the tax impact is that much worse when you sell the 0.40 shares at your next imagined level of $8

No??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But doesn't that only make the tax problem worse later??

If you sell the 4.97 shares at $5 for no real tax gains... then the tax impact is that much worse when you sell the 0.40 shares at your next imagined level of $8

No??
Your paying more overall tax on the transaction from .40 to $8 than .40 to $5.....but your paying on that .40 to 5 spread no matter what either its from .40 to $5 or .40 to $8. The benefit here is if I at least get lucky enough that GTII at least hits $5 I can take that money without much tax loss at all. Ill be in better financial position to be responsible for taxes .40 to 8. It doesnt seem like if it hits $8 Ill owe more or less since Im paying taxes on that first .40-5 no matter what if I am fortunate enough the stock goes all the way to $8.

Or am I wrong?

So Ill have as significantly less tax burden at the end of the year of GTII never does surpass $5 and Ill have far more money to do things with rather than sacrificing almost half of my first sell bracket to Uncle Sam.

Does that make sense?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your paying more overall tax on the transaction from .40 to $8 than .40 to $5.....but your paying on that .40 to 5 spread no matter what either its from .40 to $5 or .40 to $8. The benefit here is if I at least get lucky enough that GTII at least hits $5 I can take that money without much tax loss at all. Ill be in better financial position to be responsible for taxes .40 to 8. It doesnt seem like if it hits $8 Ill owe more or less since Im paying taxes on that first .40-5 no matter what if I am fortunate enough the stock goes all the way to $8.

Or am I wrong?

So Ill have as significantly less tax burden at the end of the year of GTII never does surpass $5 and Ill have far more money to do things with rather than sacrificing almost half of my first sell bracket to Uncle Sam.

Does that make sense?
I think you pay taxes on the money you make... whether a little early or a lot later. It's all the same total tax if same total money made, whether now or later or big chunks or little pieces at a time.

The ONLY caveat would be by tax year, if you happenrd to have big losses prior to imagined GTII gains, THEN it would be better to take the big gains in the same tax year to help offset for tax purposes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you pay taxes on the money you make... whether a little early or a lot later. It's all the same total tax if same total money made, whether now or later or big chunks or little pieces at a time.

The ONLY caveat would be by tax year, if you happenrd to have big losses prior to imagined GTII gains, THEN it would be better to take the big gains in the same tax year to help offset for tax purposes.
So if I sell $9k worth of GTII (which I am) at $5 and selected those specific shares that had a cost $5 and up I wont be hit with a massive tax bill at the end of the year....it would actually be a tax writeoff. Unless I go to my next $8 GTC order, I actually wouldnt be making any profit at all on my orders at all.

Ill do a screen shot on how you can do it on Fidelity on my next post.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think you understand what I’m talking about but just to be sure….

So if I select these and sell for $4.66 I don’t own jack to the government. This way I can get a big chunk of my money back if I hit my price target as I am extremely heavily invested in this stock and need some money back at no loss in taxes.

I wish all brokers had this feature. They also let you set in Fidelity FIFI first in first out settings and LIFO last in first out to take best advantage of tax needs depending on your situation.

Quantity you see is zero below since I already have those set on GTC orders.

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_5740.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think its a $3k max you can claim max per year, right? Then it rolls over....I dunno not a tax expert, but once my CPA gets me my taxes back Ill see for myself since last year is the first year I surpassed that much in losses.

Its a fuqqed up system though, certainly to the advantage of the government.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So if I sell $9k worth of GTII (which I am) at $5 and selected those specific shares that had a cost $5 and up I wont be hit with a massive tax bill at the end of the year....it would actually be a tax writeoff. Unless I go to my next $8 GTC order, I actually wouldnt be making any profit at all on my orders at all.

Ill do a screen shot on how you can do it on Fidelity on my next post.
Presuming writing off losses is a non issue....

Tax is still the same on the total gain in the end.

So whether you sell your worst shares for break even now or for high profit later, or the best gains now or losses later, you still only pay tax (the same tax) on the total profit made.

There is no maneuvering you can make with high cost vs low cost shares, now or later, to reduce taxes on total gains. If you make money that total is taxed.... whenever it happens.

Just be glad to make money at all in this rigged market, and pay taxes happily cause it means you are a winna'!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Presuming writing off losses is a non issue....

Tax is still the same on the total gain in the end.

So whether you sell your worst shares for break even now or for high profit later, or the best gains now or losses later, you still only pay tax (the same tax) on the total profit made.

There is no maneuvering you can make with high cost vs low cost shares, now or later, to reduce taxes on total gains. If you make money that total is taxed.... whenever it happens.

Just be glad to make money at all in this rigged market, and pay taxes happily cause it means you are a winna'!!!
Check this out, explains it way better than I can on how you can manipulate your transactions to favor you in certain situations. This is what I have been doing with my sell brackets. Its a way of protecting my $$$ from my initial sell order in case the play doesnt pan out but at least I get a fill through my first bracket. So lets say GTII goes to $5, never reaches $8 instead tanks all the way back down to $2, at least I recovered lets say $10k from that sale and I dont own any taxes on it, all I have from the transaction is the tax write off. No taxes to pay at all since the shares I sold gad a cost basis above $5 from when I purchased them. Im not going to owe taxes a 1000 shares of GTII I purchased at $5.25 if I sold them for $5 even if my overall GTII bag had 5000 shares, that is only if I selected those specific shares on my brokerage account to be available for sale.

See below. If there is something Im really missing or not getting let me know, but this is how I understand it. In the end if taxes were 50% Im putting myself in a position where if I sell $10k in GTII at a $5 max bracket and the play doesnt pan out as I thought it would and hit my next bracket, I get to keep the full $10k rather than be stuck with only $5k and on top of that and the rest of my shares at some point would sell at cheaper prices anyways and I adjust accordingly based on other factors should it benefit me.

Specific-Shares Method
  • The specific-shares method is a way for individual investors to manipulate their capital gains or losses when selling some, but not all, of their shares of a particular stock.
  • The goal of the specific-shares method is to reduce tax liability in a given year by showing as large a loss or as small a gain as possible.
  • The specific-shares method can minimize the size of a capital gain, or maximize the size of a capital loss, for tax purposes, when selling off shares.
  • Selling the shares with the highest cost basis (the shares for which the investor paid the most), shows a smaller capital gain or a greater capital loss, reducing tax liability for a given year.
  • The specific-shares method requires that the investor has purchased multiple lots of the same security at different prices, is selling only some of the investor’s shares in a stock, and has kept a record of the cost basis of each stock.
Understanding the Specific-Shares Method

By
James Chen
Updated August 31, 2022
Reviewed by
Lea D. Uradu
Ivestopedia

The specific-shares method can minimize the size of a capital gain or maximize the size of a capital loss, for tax purposes, when selling off shares of a company or fund. It works by choosing to sell specific shares when reducing one’s position in a stock. Selling the shares with the highest cost basis (i.e., the shares the investor paid the most for), will show a smaller capital gain or a greater capital loss, in either case reducing tax liability for a given year.1

The specific-shares method only works if certain conditions are met. The method requires that the investor has purchased multiple lots of the same security at different prices, is selling only some of the investor’s shares in a stock, and has kept a record of the cost basis of each stock or fund purchase.

Assuming all these conditions, the investor must give detailed information to the broker managing the investor’s account on which shares to sell. Otherwise, the average price paid for all shares of the same stock will form the cost basis, and the investor will end up with a greater tax liability than necessary.

Choices Within the Specific-Shares Method

Though it is generally in the investor’s interest to choose the highest-cost shares to sell in the specific-shares method, there are exceptions. If the highest-cost shares were purchased within the last year, choosing to sell them in the specific-shares method would count as a short-term capital gain, which is taxed at income-tax rates, rather than the lower capital gains rate.1 In such a case, the investor would choose the highest-cost shares among those purchased a year ago or more.

Another situation in which an investor would deviate from the typical strategy occurs if the investor’s taxable income including long-term capital gains falls under a certain threshold. In 2021, the number is $40,000 for individuals and $80,000 for joint filers.

Though it is generally in an investor’s interest to choose the highest-cost shares to sell in the specific-shares method, there are exceptions.

Under that threshold, long-term capital gains incur no tax.2 In that case, the investor may choose to specify shares with the lowest cost basis in order to maximize the gain on paper and take the greatest advantage of the 0% tax rate, leaving the highest-cost shares in the portfolio to be specified when it is most beneficial.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lots of variables.... but in the end, you pay taxes on total profit gained. If I am gaining money and beating the market, then taxes come with the territory (happily)

If you have other stock losses for the years then yeah, you always want to offset those losses by manipulating which stocks you sell to keep the net gains for the year near zero.

But losses aside, I would be looking to bank gains. Especially when much of your plan is associated with wishful super-squeeze plays that might never happen.

But let's move along and get back to the daily play tracking. HUBC has been tanking lately... and tax stuff gives me an ice-cream headache!! :censored:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But let's move along and get back to the daily play tracking. HUBC has been tanking lately... and tax stuff gives me an ice-cream headache!! :censored:
I did recover some HUBC losses yesterday selling off one of my bags for a play that made me a few hundred back....now I have more decisions to make.

I need to do a better job getting out of plays earlier when social sentiment sinks, it was all in front of me.....I think next time when I sense negativity all around social media around an event like that I should think of a new trendy word floating around lately...."contagion" and hit that sell button) before everyone else does depending less on hope. Also, the chart in front of me showed me the possibilities of where this may have been going but I ignored it. I could always buy back a true botton if I still like the play.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did recover some HUBC losses yesterday selling off one of my bags for a play that made me a few hundred back....now I have more decisions to make.

I need to do a better job getting out of plays earlier when social sentiment sinks, it was all in front of me.....I think next time when I sense negativity all around social media around an event like that I should think of a new trendy word floating around lately...."contagion" and hit that sell button) before everyone else does depending less on hope. Also, the chart in front of me showed me the possibilities of where this may have been going but I ignored it. I could always buy back a true botton if I still like the play.
What is HUBC sentiment like now??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After SIVBQ (delisted silicon vally bank) running since a couple days ago from .20 to almost 1.40 this morning, I decided to take a high risk gamble with SBNY at .25. If Im lucky this will pick up steam, if not I can lose alot on this play.

Also got a big bag of NCMI yesterday aftermarket at .128.....bankrupcy plays have been getting trendy lately but you have to play them right and are all high risk.

BBBY just announced a 300 million dollar offering, LMFAO!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is HUBC sentiment like now??
The one problem here we have is chart history, there barely is any so we can think we are near bottom but we dont have enough to validate that on the chart. (dont take me as a TA expect, Im just upper beginner) .........Im still holding a pretty large bag but can move it at any second for a play that I may have conviction in going green. Best cure for bad plays is green, you will quickly forget about it, but if you rush into the wrong play it gets from bad to worse.

HUBC curling up right now, hoping it recovers...I really dont know what Ill do right now. I wonder if its still on the threshold list?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dumped NCMI for profit, nice overnight trade but didnt hit the top but thats expected. Was going to buy back the dip if it came still has potential, but went in heavy in SBNY instead, larger bag at .225, Not the bottom, thats fine but hopefully this goes my way.

So SBNY is my new current very heavy swing trade, heavy risk....cost average should be about .235 now. Dunno if Ill dump with small gains like NCMI or ride it out higher and hold for a few days.....assuming I dont need to sell it for a loss.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dumped my largest HUBC bag got back in NCMI on a little dip.

SBNY so far a small disaster, hoping for a turnaround or that is a bad trade.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh sorry didnt mean to bring u down bro .. was just having fun

yeah miss teh old bull run days where everyone was just getting extra guac
Is your CRTD on Moomoo? Is your holding wiped with *************** all the way through?

I contacted them and they will get back to me later, just wondering if its just me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is your CRTD on Moomoo? Is your holding wiped with *************** all the way through?

I contacted them and they will get back to me later, just wondering if its just me.
yup mine is on moomoo but no doesnt state wiped out

says -$1,314 and today +$67

so active

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They figured it out, was all my accidental doing. If you slide all the way to the left you can hide and unhide the stock.

oh yes u can .. were u looking to get out or were gonna try to buy more ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yes u can .. were u looking to get out or were gonna try to buy more ?
Neither, cant buy on Moomoo anyways but for now Im looking to hold this through and see what Jeremy does. Not thinking about selling at all right now. Just wondering how the hell I hid them from my screen, weird but no big deal.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MULN delivers its first EV cargo van in MC

let me break even still lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sold it yesterday near even but I hope this pumps up for you high as possible!
same the one where i had only 400 shares i sold for $20 profit .. other broker i need about .60gain
hopefully shorties gets scared and cover

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After announcing a 300 million dollar offering yesterday, BBBY has now tanked all the way down to .54!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone buying that dip???
Im not feeling taking the risk, they want to raise 300 million on the verge of bankrupt, not sure what the bottom is here. Not sure if even they will raise that amount just to stay alive. Would rather have another play.

I actually had that on my watchlist thinking about swing trading it from the low .90s and as recent as the high .70s but just never felt right, lucky I didnt.

Well known ticker thats why I mentioned it, but thats that for me at least.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone buying that dip???
nah offering usually i like to wait 2-3weeks, if its still same price up down .05 .. then i feel like a good buy for future run .. but if it cant even hold the offering price no point

and like ax1 said company is already going bankrupt so red flag there .. but ill get in for a quick .05-.10 hike you can make good.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah offering usually i like to wait 2-3weeks, if its still same price up down .05 .. then i feel like a good buy for future run .. but if it cant even hold the offering price no point

and like ax1 said company is already going bankrupt so red flag there .. but ill get in for a quick .05-.10 hike you can make good.
If they can actually pull this off and raise a whopping $300 million for a store I always walked in out of and if there was anything I ever wanted I would just buy it on Amazon on the store's own floor, that is pretty impressive.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If they can actually pull this off and raise a whopping $300 million for a store I always walked in out of and if there was anything I ever wanted I would just buy it on Amazon on the store's own floor, that is pretty impressive.
also seems like buy button is back on CRTD .. i just tried it with $30-200shares and it worked

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are still buying CRTD? Did that lower your cost average much?
it lowered a lil .. but yeah ill be buying still CRTD if it continues to stay around these levels (0.12-0.14) maybe next week will drop couple hundy

they still have the plans for divy and acquistions .. but like ax1 jeremy ceo sometimes rubs me off the wrong way too

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also seems like buy button is back on CRTD .. i just tried it with $30-200shares and it worked
ARCA did the TA on it last night on his livestream, thinks its bottomed out and although it may dip up and down a but more it should get up to .27 and take it from there.

He just about completely avoids all fundamentals at almost all times, he is usually right about many things and off on some.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it lowered a lil .. but yeah ill be buying still CRTD if it continues to stay around these levels (0.12-0.14) maybe next week will drop couple hundy

they still have the plans for divy and acquistions .. but like ax1 jeremy ceo sometimes rubs me off the wrong way too
5 spinoff company dividends are all in line.....Im not looking at CRTD as GTII thats for sure but something reasonable might happen, we will see but I for sure have no plans on selling right now, not at these price levels unless something happens we arent aware of and I do know a RS might happen down the road.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a copy and past from a poster on Moon's.....easier said and done until you both have better trading skills and able to catch bull markets....or catch the sectors that get hot one after another.

Personally I am not good enough to be on such a win streak yet, no way but will work to get there.
-----------------------------------
Here's another strategy, starting with just $100, never investing anymore, and getting a 10% win just once per day:
$100 Day 1
$110 Day 2
$121 Day 3
$133.10 Day 4
$146.41 Day 5
$161.05 Day 6
$177.15 Day 7
$194.86 Day 8
$214.35 Day 9
$235.78 Day 10
$259.35 Day 11
$285.28 Day 12
$313.80 Day 13
$345.18 Day 14
$379.69 Day 15
$455.62 Day 16
$501.18 Day 17
$551.29 Day 18
$606.41 Day 19
$667.05 Day 20
$733.75 Day 21
$807.12 Day 22
$887.83 Day 23
$976.61 Day 24
$1,074.27 Day 25
$1,181.69 Day 26
$1,299.85 Day 27
$1,429.83 Day 28
$1,572.81 Day 29
$1,730.09 Day 30
$1,903.09 Day 31
$2,093.39 Day 32
$2,302. 72 Day 33
$2,532.99 Day 34
$2,786.28 Day 35
$3,064.90 Day 36
$3,371.39 Day 37
$3,708.52 Day 38
$4,079.37 Day 39
$4,487.30 Day 40
$4,936.03 Day 41
$5,429.63 Day 42
$5,972.59 Day 43
$6,569.84 Day 44
$7,226.82 Day 45
$7,949.50 Day 46
$8,744.45 Day 47
$9,618.89 Day 48
$10,580.77 Day 49
$11,638.84 Day 50
$12,802.72 Day 51
$14,082.99 Day 52
$15,491.28 Day 53
$17,040.40 Day 54
$18,744.44 Day 55
$20,618.88 Day 56
$22,740.76 Day 57
$25,014.83 Day 58
$27,516.31 Day 59
$30,267.94 Day 60

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a copy and past from a poster on Moon's.....easier said and done until you both have better trading skills and able to catch bull markets....or catch the sectors that get hot one after another.

Personally I am not good enough to be on such a win streak yet, no way but will work to get there.
-----------------------------------
Here's another strategy, starting with just $100, never investing anymore, and getting a 10% win just once per day:
$100 Day 1
$110 Day 2
$121 Day 3
$133.10 Day 4
$146.41 Day 5
$161.05 Day 6
$177.15 Day 7
$194.86 Day 8
$214.35 Day 9
$235.78 Day 10
$259.35 Day 11
$285.28 Day 12
$313.80 Day 13
$345.18 Day 14
$379.69 Day 15
$455.62 Day 16
$501.18 Day 17
$551.29 Day 18
$606.41 Day 19
$667.05 Day 20
$733.75 Day 21
$807.12 Day 22
$887.83 Day 23
$976.61 Day 24
$1,074.27 Day 25
$1,181.69 Day 26
$1,299.85 Day 27
$1,429.83 Day 28
$1,572.81 Day 29
$1,730.09 Day 30
$1,903.09 Day 31
$2,093.39 Day 32
$2,302. 72 Day 33
$2,532.99 Day 34
$2,786.28 Day 35
$3,064.90 Day 36
$3,371.39 Day 37
$3,708.52 Day 38
$4,079.37 Day 39
$4,487.30 Day 40
$4,936.03 Day 41
$5,429.63 Day 42
$5,972.59 Day 43
$6,569.84 Day 44
$7,226.82 Day 45
$7,949.50 Day 46
$8,744.45 Day 47
$9,618.89 Day 48
$10,580.77 Day 49
$11,638.84 Day 50
$12,802.72 Day 51
$14,082.99 Day 52
$15,491.28 Day 53
$17,040.40 Day 54
$18,744.44 Day 55
$20,618.88 Day 56
$22,740.76 Day 57
$25,014.83 Day 58
$27,516.31 Day 59
$30,267.94 Day 60
Just some additional thought from the guy that posted above....

"Doesn't mean you do it daily or trade everyday, if nothing pops up some days or it's super choppy it's best to stay away and not trade, when market is real choppy there's some days I don't trade at all and wait for better conditions/better days."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jeremy saying some interesting stuff about Shytadel shorting them as we speak on Twitter.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am curious how much legit shorting happens... with all the shares that trade hands on a daily basis

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious how much legit shorting happens... with all the shares that trade hands on a daily basis
"legit shorting" numbers are out there but who knows??? I have more faith in Pinocchio.