Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Small-cap companies are going after naked short sellers in growing numbers: ‘It’s the biggest risk to the health of today’s public markets’

Last Updated: Jan. 23, 2023 at 10:31 a.m. ET First Published: Jan. 23, 2023 at 8:33 a.m. ET
By

Verb Technology joins Genius Group, Helbiz and Creatd in targeting illegal trading activity

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/small-cap-companies-are-going-after-naked-short-sellers-in-growing-numbers-its-the-biggest-risk-to-the-health-of-todays-public-markets-11674480805?reflink=mw_share_twitter

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Small-cap companies are going after naked short sellers in growing numbers: ‘It’s the biggest risk to the health of today’s public markets’

Last Updated: Jan. 23, 2023 at 10:31 a.m. ET First Published: Jan. 23, 2023 at 8:33 a.m. ET
By

Verb Technology joins Genius Group, Helbiz and Creatd in targeting illegal trading activity

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/small-cap-companies-are-going-after-naked-short-sellers-in-growing-numbers-its-the-biggest-risk-to-the-health-of-todays-public-markets-11674480805?reflink=mw_share_twitter
wow poped 80% just on this news .. somone create fake article for PSNY, MMAT, MULN so i can get out with the 80% pop too lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You retiring today ? lol
Im doing good thanks to the discord, sold HLBZ from .19 to .30, swung trade GNS from Friday a couple times while holding 1k shares on another account.....picked up another 500 CRTD with profits, and doing other things too many to list.

ARDS could be potentially the next pharma play but high risk depending on news tomorrow. Picked up a smaller bag.

ARDS was called out by "Mooncatcher" from the discord, he used to work in the industry and is a frequent winner on the discord.

Low float, low market cap.

Pipeline:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You retiring today ? lol
$10 for Moon's discord make me thousands already (4 digits). Im not kidding. There is more too it, this is first of all a hot time, 2nd, it takes alot of time, taking in losses here and there and moving very fast. Not all plays are winners, alot or FOMO plays, alot have pure catalysts long term, they have everything.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not trying to brag, just want to make sure you all know how great that discord is and that if you do go and go broke dont blame me :)

Your going to be constantly busy on there. Slow dead days exist too, not trying to over sell this.

2020-2022 was the year of Reddit, 2023 is the year of Moon's discord.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More CEO's going the naked shorting battle

TSPG
RVYL

MIA

Adam Aaron
Elon Musk
Cathy Wood

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40 million shares yields 500 signatures?
All those 500 people are whales!!!!

My brain is seriously freaking fried, had shytty sleep last night, thats not the norm for me but last night was horrible.

I didnt quite read that one as carefully.

So correction APRN is not on the gravy train, at least not yet. Im pretty sure all the other ones I listed are. Sorry about that.

Im actually in APRN, not because I thought they jumped the train. Its a very heavily shorted stock on Ortex (I think 41% of the entire official float last time I checked) and setup for great swing trading.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APRN…ok so it’s 41% SI as of last night. Cost to borrow a little high but not extraordinary. As always Ortex=grain of salt.

The CEO is in fact concerned about trading practices but he has not jumped in the train yet.

Not the safest entry price at the moment though. Could go either way and back downs to the .80s.

IMG_5701.JPGIMG_5702.JPG

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gambling mode, back in HLBZ 5k shares at .41. Already made cash from .19 to .30 yesterday.

Close eyes on my play ARDS from yesterday waiting on news today 11am and I think tomorrow for another thing they are working on.

Picked up 200 shares GNS at 4.24 for a swing trade again.

They killed it with BXRX play this morning on Moon's, probably the play of the day. It was under $4 when it was called out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow market fuc3ery this morning . alot of stocks halted at -16% and then shot right up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am holding BTB from a couple days ago as both a btc bullish play and naked shorted play (and few other things)....this news gave it a little pop already.

BTB: Bit Brother Special Task Force Took Further Actions to Address Suspected Illegal Shorting

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made about $250 on Lou's play from over the weekend WISA...thanks Lou!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARDS was a disaster, crazy dump with no bad news really. Thats the risk with pharma stocks. Luckily I didnt go too heavy in it and there is another presentation on a phase iii tomorrow after market closes.

GTII is brewing up, hit $1.20!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM mildly going bonkers again, halt at 6.07

Was going to scoop this up again this morning but didnt :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Love
Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought a large load of INPX at 1.58, this is my new big play other than still being in GNS. They have $23 cash/per share minus liabilities, so says someone on Moon's. I might just swing trade it, I dunno this could all be over at any time.

Volume 11 million today with only 3 million float.

Moon thinks it may play out like GROM which has a moderate substantial pop.
MoonMarket — Today at 3:24 PM
@everyone In my opinion INPX will act like GROM. It consolidates for days before the pop. They have so much cash and a deal in the works. No need to pile in, just find your entry. The lower the better. Insane volume today (8m volume, 3m float)

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sold off my HLBZ play from morning for a small loss...I had an incredible 20% pop on a big play for me and hesitated and ended up selling for a small loss....immediately scooped up the big GNS dip and that quickly turned back to green.

Roger CEO posted on twitter they are working with legal team for dividend right now. Still holding long one bag, swinging another and compiling little profits, something I wish I had done with AMC all those years but we learn from mistakes and thats good.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought a large load of INPX at 1.58, this is my new big play other than still being in GNS. They have $23 cash/per share minus liabilities, so says someone on Moon's. I might just swing trade it, I dunno this could all be over at any time.

Volume 11 million today with only 3 million float.

Moon thinks it may play out like GROM which has a moderate substantial pop.
MoonMarket — Today at 3:24 PM
@everyone In my opinion INPX will act like GROM. It consolidates for days before the pop. They have so much cash and a deal in the works. No need to pile in, just find your entry. The lower the better. Insane volume today (8m volume, 3m float)
Boom!!!!

If it goes high enough I’ll sell and take a good faith violation, but it needs to be worth it.

IMG_5704.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARDS was a disaster, crazy dump with no bad news really. Thats the risk with pharma stocks. Luckily I didnt go too heavy in it and there is another presentation on a phase iii tomorrow after market closes.

GTII is brewing up, hit $1.20!!!!
Recovered from ARDS....I actually bought the dead cat bounce with even a bigger bag and got my cost average way down.

That being said, I also know they have a 2nd presentation tomorrow on a phase III product so round 2 after hours bring it! Unless I find an opprotunity to sell before, selling before the news can be good to, especially since it can be bad news.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ham reporting over 9Bil naked shorts on MULN

jeeesh

• Wow
Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow market fuc3ery this morning . alot of stocks halted at -16% and then shot right up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a fuqtard.....looks like deal making to me, all 3 of these are shorting his stock.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@BamBam54

PM me your bank account information, pin numbers and SS# and your crypto keys

I am a man of my word.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BamBam54

PM me your bank account information, pin numbers and SS# and your crypto keys

I am a man of my word.
on a low low .. ill slip you a share of AMC for sharing the info (so basically giving u $100K )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COSM still one of the damn hottest stocks on the planet!!! Havent played it today, working on swing trading GNS often and heavy (heavy for me, lol.)

COSM probably will hit double digits but thats a big might.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another huge Moon Market call from Moon himself….I missed the boat :(

IMG_5705.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI stocks heating up, could be the next hottest stocks in the coming days, maybe.....

Picked up FRGT and a small amount of AI. FOXO the one I posted earlier was also related.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another company in the naked short war, I already hold this COMS not to confuse with COSM.

IMG_5926.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When a fuqtard CEO thanks banksters shorting their company to oblivion, and that very same CEO publicly claims these banks are giving them a vote of confidence, my vote of confidence in that CEO is a absolute NO!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shyt part of my day is I sold COMS for a nice profit and rebought the dip and if I sell that today Im hit as a pattern day trader....must wait until pre-market tomorrow at 4am no matter what!!!!!

Moomoo lets you put in limit orders for aftermarket hours which is good, Fidelity wont let me do that.

Likely this will cool off before I get a chance to sell but it was fun I guess.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't several companies hired this same Wes Christian law guy, and nobody accomplished anything yet.
Overstock, they won. Companies want to follow the blueprint now and see where it takes them.

This train started at the end of the year, it’s a process in the works.

Part of the process is Shareintel running the audits then handing it over to Wes, evidence needs to be collected.

Anyways, we will see how the book plays out only the first couple chapters are written. No guarantees.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tesla Cybertruck delayed again, mass production pushed back to 2024