Stocks

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is my worst case scenario theory. Thinking about it so I’m not that disappointed.

SHF/Marketmaker suppresses price action as much as possible prior to the APE release. They stretch and hurt themselves in the process, they are gambling big. AMC does not climb contrary to Lou’s prediction. AMC will close Friday between 20 and 23 dollars.

Monday comes, APE hits, AMC drops between 12 and 19 dollars a share. All of a sudden, somehow SHF/Marketmaker finds a ton of AMC shares to short AMC with, price next week gets between 8 and 13 a share.

This is my worst case scenario pictured in my head. Hope I’m wrong, and the opposite occurs.
Sounds about right.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my worst case scenario theory. Thinking about it so I’m not that disappointed.

SHF/Marketmaker suppresses price action as much as possible prior to the APE release. They stretch and hurt themselves in the process, they are gambling big. AMC does not climb contrary to Lou’s prediction. AMC will close Friday between 20 and 23 dollars.

Monday comes, APE hits, AMC drops between 12 and 19 dollars a share. All of a sudden, somehow SHF/Marketmaker finds a ton of AMC shares to short AMC with, price next week gets between 8 and 13 a share.

This is my worst case scenario pictured in my head. Hope I’m wrong, and the opposite occurs.
The good news, even if its drops we were just at $9 shortly ago, and shorts were still stuck. And they will still be stuck. We have to account for APE, how much is the value and will it run along side AMC, time will tell. Adam Aaron isnt going to dillute billions of APE and have shareholders convert it to AMC overnight, that I dont believe will happen and even if he dillutes APE to raise money, getting out of debt is only good for AMC and its shareholders making this a safer play long term (Im holding as long as this all plays out) and allowing its conversion to AMC will probably be up for a vote way down the road.

Still today, I dont feel bullish or bearish, still dont know how it plays out and having it drop sucks but the short squeeze play still lives on.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APE price won't be tied to AMC, correct?
What Valiant said....also, keep in mind the AMC shorts are also tied to the APE price. They are still responsible in a way for covering that, and lender agreements can force a share recall if they want to in order to collect their APE.

So maybe having 50% price value drop is a good thing? I dunno we will see.

Im not planning on selling either unless I see a big run up this week, which I doubt it will run high enough (if at all, Im not Lou lol!) for me to sell in 4 more days.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone know how the APE drop works? At what point could someone sell AMC and still get APE? What's the earliest and latest we could sell AMC and still get APE?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It needed to be at $283, that would have been a good start! LOL
@ax1 - I have no idea what kind of shady games are happening with AMC, and now APE, and Lou, and Trey, etc.

It all feels more and more like a big con game to me. Thus the reason why I bet it's never gonna hit $283. Or any major super short squeeze.

There will always be one more Citadel, or DCCC, or dark pool, or Guatemalan, or Big-Devil, or split/dilution.......

A never ending serious of excuses paired with a never ending promise for next week.......

And the other side will say this is all.a media scam to break the will of the HODLING and cause lower sales and give the hedges what they want.

It's never gonna hit $283. I am more certain by the day....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 - I have no idea what kind of shady games are happening with AMC, and now APE, and Lou, and Trey, etc.

It all feels more and more like a big con game to me. Thus the reason why I bet it's never gonna hit $283. Or any major super short squeeze.

There will always be one more Citadel, or DCCC, or dark pool, or Guatemalan, or Big-Devil, or split/dilution.......

A never ending serious of excuses paired with a never ending promise for next week.......

And the other side will say this is all.a media scam to break the will of the HODLING and cause lower sales and give the hedges what they want.

It's never gonna hit $283. I am more certain by the day....
Its like a movie you never seen before, we will wait and have our ending on how this all plays out!

As far as I know, shorts still havent covered, thats been the very basis of the play for over a year and a half ago and their bet is impossible to win unless WWIII breaks out. AMC is now also a great fundamental play. If it doesnt hit $283 Im confident AMC will make me enough money that Ill be happy to pay you :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone know how the APE drop works? At what point could someone sell AMC and still get APE? What's the earliest and latest we could sell AMC and still get APE?
These dates are always confusing to me but Ill try.

End of today was the "record" date to get APE, then there is a "ex-dividend" date before the 22ndm which means Friday the 19th before close should be last day. So I think the way it works is if tonight or starting tomorrow we sell our AMC's, the buyer will own our APE. Today was just a count, but should be all accounted for. 1 APE for every legal AMC accounted for, so for the rest of the week people who sell are also selling their already recorded dividend rights.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And there will always be another Overstock.com that was attacked by synthetic shorts where their own CEO played chess against the Shytadels, the Dark Pools and Guatemalans, the CEO got a checkmate and forced a short squeeze. Perhaps AMC is next?????

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These dates are always confusing to me but Ill try.

End of today was the "record" date to get APE, then there is a "ex-dividend" date before the 22ndm which means Friday the 19th before close should be last day. So I think the way it works is if tonight or starting tomorrow we sell our AMC's, the buyer will own our APE. Today was just a count, but should be all accounted for. 1 APE for every legal AMC accounted for, so for the rest of the week people who sell are also selling their already recorded dividend rights.
Oh ok. So I Just gotta hold until 9:30am Monday lol

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I meant "hold".
Got it....now if I remember correctly we may get the APE afterhours Friday, or maybe Monday. Just keep an eye on your own account and be on them if you dont see them. Its supposed to be tradeable on the NASDAQ on Monday.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think that is unusual or has anything to do with AMC.

If you havent noticed.... EVERY stock portfolio and mutual fund is down.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think that is unusual or has anything to do with AMC.

If you havent noticed.... EVERY stock portfolio and mutual fund is down.
All my stock accounts are up in the green since I started trading, they shorted AMC I went long!!! Im performing better than Shytadel!!! LMFAOOOO!!!!!

Anyways the point is they are bleeding, and for sure not just because of MEME stocks, but having them bleed at this stage keeps putting more pressure on all of them.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Im listening to clear details from Matt Kohrs,

He says Shorts will be divided into APE. The market will decide on the ratio, nobody right now knows.

So, personal thoughts assuming this is the case....APE will be another heavily shorted stock, minus the synthetics. 18% of the float will be shorted right from the beginning on a official level. So far there will be no options chain tied to it, but that can change.

This is really an interesting time, although be mentally prepared for a initial downfall for both stocks.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
All my stock accounts are up in the green since I started trading, they shorted AMC I went long!!! Im performing better than Shytadel!!! LMFAOOOO!!!!!
You are saying green 'since you started trading'

The Citiadel post was a loss only for last quarter.

I think sloppy inaccurate comparisons is partially what led us down this path to nowhere..... just sayin'

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are saying green 'since you started trading'

The Citiadel post was a loss only for last quarter.

I think sloppy inaccurate comparisons is partially what led us down this path to nowhere..... just sayin'
Cant you tell Im having fun? I mean, come on man, Im playing with pennies here :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My dreams of beach house & Shelby on a big driveway seems to be fading away lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe not. We have to wait and see. If the company fundamentals continue to improve, and the shorts refuse to close, the short squeeze improves each day. It may take longer, but longer is better than never.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe not. We have to wait and see. If the company fundamentals continue to improve, and the shorts refuse to close, the short squeeze improves each day. It may take longer, but longer is better than never.
I really dont think its a matter of if, but how fast. Adam Aaron is a great CEO.

Their credit card line is coming out (Adam Aaron is one of the pioneers of Airline Credit cards and points.)

AMC Perfectly Popcorn line at grocery, convenience and mall kiosks.

HYMC Goldmine which looks very promising. Movie advertising company threw him free shares to help improve them (NCMI has gone up from 80 cents to a buck seventy,) professional services available for companies to help their books and revamp their businesses, Another 100 million dollars had been allocated out of their over billion cash on hand to invest in another business venture........just to name a good handful of things making AMC a transnational conglomerate.

Oh what else, he has been negotiating good deals to pay down debt at a heavy discount. And regardless of what people think of APE, it will allow them to raise money and make them debt free and cash positive which is the ultimate nail in the coffin for the failed short thesis, which is already dead anyways.

Im holding as long as it takes, the shorts havent covered and thats that. Ill still make alot of money even if it doesnt squeeze.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im going over the last earnings call which is the first one I ever missed since the movement started.

So preferred shared rights (and the creation and issuance of APE) were solely up to the board of directors future discretion since 2013 after they had shareholder approval.

Adam did state that conversion to common stock, in this case APE to AMC will strictly be up the shareholder votes (APE giving rights as well) down the road at a future shareholder meating.

So AMC will not be dilluting like magic. APE can be diluted so they finally raise money which is great for the company so they can pay debt and invest making AMC stock much stronger and more of a nightmare for shorts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CSSE Ortex, the company that took Redbox

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a Yugo, and some sandbags so it holds down better in the snow? You can put a Margarita in a cup holder, if they made them for that car. Its all about the little things in life hahahahaa

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could the other meme stock bumps be AMC people who finally got sick of the games quitting and heading there?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could the other meme stock bumps be AMC people who finally got sick of the games quitting and heading there?
Could be some of it, who knows all these stocks are heavily manipulated and shorted..... They are all do to pump and likely pump together. Hedgefunds are down, money is getting more expensive and squeeze season is hopefully on but we will see before we jump to conclusions, this is nothing so far. Margin calls will hopefully pile up like a domino effect. Not financial advise Im a retard I really have only one good winning play in my stock carreer.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another one of the newer meme stocks REV Revlon is up 21%.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, it just feels like all these new meme plays take energy away from our AMC. There is only so much retail horsepower to go 'round.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original meme KOSS is also running

IMG_4289.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ran into the mid-day Ortex, from a couple hours ago. Will post more when things are interesting.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm hoping that after they finish milking those, they come back to AMC.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ortex showing LOTS of shares coming back and un-borrowed. Is that sellers bailing ahead of APE?

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ortex showing LOTS of shares coming back and un-borrowed. Is that sellers bailing ahead of APE?
They just keep digging their grave that’s all.

We will see what happens next week, very interesting.

A lot of options could be in the money $25-30 so they probably want this under $25 another week to survive.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
83k in the money as is today, 159k more total are on the line closing Friday. Options chain is decently loaded up.

IMG_4293.JPG

IMG_4294.JPG

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou said Sunday and Monday AMC will run up to low hundreds this week and he is out of the play by Friday before APE....LMFAO!!!! Dddduuuudduudooooo!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1pm Ortex, 11 million shares borrowed.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish the DCCCCC would just officially ban this borrowed shares business. You own what you own. These borrowed shares and IOU's make the dark pool probem even worse...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was just hoping for 25$ amc end of friday .. now 23$ lol