Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC 12pm Ortex, they borrowed ALOT of shares!

LMFAO, they better save their money to cover their shorts, pay me you hedgfuqes!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Redbox is completely gone now, its suspended.

I think remaining holders got 0.087 shares of Chicken Soup for every RDBX they held.

I dunno Im glad I didnt get back into that.

In other news my BBIG has been halted for about a week already, internal turmoil with the company and I think the CEO which was selected by only one of 7 board members is trying to stop the other board members from making acquisitions and wants to take the company in a different direction. What a mess, and heavy on the red for me. AMC makes me feel good though so whatever.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Redbox is completely gone now, its suspended.

I think remaining holders got 0.087 shares of Chicken Soup for every RDBX they held.

I dunno Im glad I didnt get back into that.

In other news my BBIG has been halted for about a week already, internal turmoil with the company and I think the CEO which was selected by only one of 7 board members is trying to stop the other board members from making acquisitions and wants to take the company in a different direction. What a mess, and heavy on the red for me. AMC makes me feel good though so whatever.
jeesh what a mess ..sometimes its better to just leave things alone .. instead just give even a $0.01 a dividend a month per share would go along way lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stonk-o-tracker shows 90k in the money, another 115k out of the money at $25.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you eli5 please?
Elaborate?

Its from options contracts, the more that are in the money the more potential for gamma squeezing. At the end of every Friday at 4pm the weekly contracts expire, people bet on a future price (calls bullish, puts are like shorting) and if they are in the money market makers are going to need to hedge those off the market. 1 contract=100 shares. 90k calls in the money ITM as of now means 9 million shares need to be bought off the market to cover them. This doesnt mean that all 9 million need to be covered next week, the market makers could already have done so beforehand, before Friday close if they feel the need to start covering, and covering half or more of them prior can happen as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Latest Lou prediction (strictly for entertainment purposes only):

Tomorrow premarket, breaking 30-32

Daytime trying to chop us down to $28.

Monday $40 or close to $50 and once that happens it’s on.

Strong run Monday through Wednesday, maybe mid-day Thursday then big numbers start to drop.

Following week we all know what’s coming.

This is the last battle, it’s done.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
coming from Lou

- Today we reach 31-32 area and then they bring us down to around 28
- Monday we are in the 40s
- Tuesdays we will be in the 50s

"relax my silly lil monkeys"

• Haha
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Strong run Monday through Wednesday, maybe mid-day Thursday then big numbers start to drop.

I'm praying he's right.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lets be honest when AMC is green, everything in life seems better and your happier then you have ever been

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Morning Ortex

Ill be gone most of the day but Ill check in with my phone time to time to enjoy the orgy with you all.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving Trey's excellent live play by play just like the early days!

He created a new type of job sector.

I mean the second by second watching candles move up and down is absolutely meaningless but I love it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
those who like to scalp ( get in and get out ) keep an eye on IPO FRZA dropping today

i put in a limit order at 5.05 for small shares .. dont think ill get it at the price and i do think will run hard today like other IPO's have .. next week its GTC

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
those who like to scalp ( get in and get out ) keep an eye on IPO FRZA dropping today

i put in a limit order at 5.05 for small shares .. dont think ill get it at the price and i do think will run hard today like other IPO's have .. next week its GTC
FRZA on the run ( up +190% ).. unfortunately i didnt get what i wanted .. but ended up picking some at $14

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Guess he was wrong so far...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IWM and SPY moving up all day, but AMC not, I wonder why?

IMG_4261.JPGIMG_4262.JPGIMG_4263.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as you can really but $25.01 would have added 19k contracts, $27.01 14k more.

View attachment 220689
Anybody not familiar with the above charte, the left side are calls (betting on a future higher price) the right side are puts (betting on lower price, basically shorting the stock but you can only lose your money in contracts, not the potential for infinity lossed like a traditional short.)

Its also good to look at the puts, you want to see a high ratio of calls to puts in our plays.

Also, reverse gamma squeezing does exist.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody not familiar with the above charte, the left side are calls (betting on a future higher price) the right side are puts (betting on lower price, basically shorting the stock but you can only lose your money in contracts, not the potential for infinity lossed like a traditional short.)

Its also good to look at the puts, you want to see a high ratio of calls to puts in our plays.

Also, reverse gamma squeezing does exist.
What is reverse gamma squeeze?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is reverse gamma squeeze?
Conditions are met for high volume selling pressure. If the stock goes down and alot of puts rather than calls are in the money, market-makers will sell to cover hedge (cover) those positions.

Assuming I understand this correctly.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im hearing from one of my other youtube sources that APE should split AMC's value in half right at the beginning. Its really a split, but issued as new ticker but its value will come from dividing AMC price. Its not going to be a penny or the $4 NASDAQ minimum as rumored.

Not sure if true but this is supposed to be written as that in the filings, but I didnt read the filings myself.

Its not really something thats going to hurt us, but we will see whatsup but I wont be scared if all the sudden AMC is 12.50 and APE is 12.50 after the 19th. Set date isnt exactly understood when it comes to the price.

This is not going to allow shorts to owe less dollar wise. This also may make lenders force shorts to return shares if the lender and their lending agreements (can vary) wants the APE shares, the shorts still are responsible for everything. So basically after the split the shorts would owe the lender both a AMC share and a APE share.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im hearing from one of my other youtube sources that APE should split AMC's value in half right at the beginning. Its really a split, but issued as new ticker but its value will come from dividing AMC price. Its not going to be a penny or the $4 NASDAQ minimum as rumored.

Not sure if true but this is supposed to be written as that in the filings, but I didnt read the filings myself.

Its not really something thats going to hurt us, but we will see whatsup but I wont be scared if all the sudden AMC is 12.50 and APE is 12.50 after the 19th. Set date isnt exactly understood when it comes to the price.

This is not going to allow shorts to owe less dollar wise. This also may make lenders force shorts to return shares if the lender and their lending agreements (can vary) wants the APE shares, the shorts still are responsible for everything. So basically after the split the shorts would owe the lender both a AMC share and a APE share.
Read a tweet by Lou; apparently he's not happy with this.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read a tweet by Lou; apparently he's not happy with this.
Yes he is for sure not happy. Thats up to him, I have no idea what to make out of this until it all happens. I enjoy all his video's every day, but nobody really knows whats going to happen with APE and how that will effect the squeeze, if it forces shorts to cover, if Adam Aaron will dillute APE right away (Lou's main beef, which is something I dont think Adam Aaron will screw the community over just yet) and prove synthetics are out.

With that said, Lou still says we will make money, he is just considering pulling out sooner rather than later....maybe if it hits the first few hundred bucks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After the 22nd and only after the 22nd, if we didnt hit $283 by the 22nd my initial price target may drop below $150, maybe $138 for my first 1000 shares....and only if I see APE running along with it. I dunno I have alot to think about, but anything can happen next week I have no idea. We can prepare by combing all the theories and possibilities out there.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@BamBam54

If AMC splits half value into APE by distributing half its value into the other, do we stick with the $283 price bet? I really dont mind sticking with $283, just checking in with you as we didnt see a split coming, but Ill make this your call.

On another note, after the 22nd and only after the 22nd, if we didnt hit $283 by the 22nd my initial price target may drop below $150, maybe $138 for my first 1000 shares....and only if I see APE running along with it. I dunno I have alot to think about, but anything can happen next week I have no idea. We can prepare by combing all the theories and possibilities out there.
Honestly, I'll be selling most around $100. I'm over this whole thing and unsure what ape will do. I'll keep 30 or so to hold for something super crazy though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, I'll be selling most around $100. I'm over this whole thing and unsure what ape will do. I'll keep 30 or so to hold for something super crazy though.
I wish you get to your goal! If it runs up just let it go, everyone has their brackets on their needs. Very very few people will predict the top, and who knows if it runs we will see. I think it will though just dont know how much.

Update on Lou, and this is for entertainment purposes only, and for the record I think for myself and make my own decisions independent of Lou, he is just an entertainer: Unless anything changes next week may be Lou's last week. He still thinks it will run in the low hundreds this coming week cause of the share recalls to prep for APE. He is then going on to the other plays. He wants nothing to do with APE.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those that do not care about APE are going to sell off right before APE, and buy double their AMC shares post APE release. There could be a good run up this week, and then a steep sell off to secure profits before APE, then buy back in when AMC price gets chopped in half.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand why people are upset. It’s been a pain in the butt to work our way back up to these share prices. It’s going to hurt to see the share price get cut in half, even if we have a 12 dollar APE.
I dunno what to think, if this forces a share recall and forces shorts to cover since they will owe the lenders APE dividend then I won’t complain, but nobody knows what will happen. I know we need something to happen, I just don’t have much of an opinion but I have no intention of selling below my price targets at the moment. After the 22nd I’ll adjust if I have to.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the record, AMC dropping half its value for APE is just a theory, nothing is confirmed. If anyone has concrete evidence please post it, but I see no proof as of now so far. Nobody knows the price. We know it will be registered at a penny, and there is something on the NASDAQ about $4 minimum but to this point, nobody knows anything. AMC might be cut in half, but thats just another theory.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

let me check with lou when that $100 is coming

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Days ?

Any second lol
He seriously thinks this is going to run up to low hundreds Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday which will give him the opportunity to cash out and then have nothing to do with APE.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He seriously thinks this is going to run up to low hundreds Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday which will give him the opportunity to cash out and then have nothing to do with APE.
Well, so far he's wrong since it's running the wrong direction 😆

• Haha
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For the record, AMC dropping half its value for APE is just a theory, nothing is confirmed. If anyone has concrete evidence please post it, but I see no proof as of now so far. Nobody knows the price. We know it will be registered at a penny, and there is something on the NASDAQ about $4 minimum but to this point, nobody knows anything. AMC might be cut in half, but thats just another theory.
This is my worst case scenario theory. Thinking about it so I’m not that disappointed.

SHF/Marketmaker suppresses price action as much as possible prior to the APE release. They stretch and hurt themselves in the process, they are gambling big. AMC does not climb contrary to Lou’s prediction. AMC will close Friday between 20 and 23 dollars.

Monday comes, APE hits, AMC drops between 12 and 19 dollars a share. All of a sudden, somehow SHF/Marketmaker finds a ton of AMC shares to short AMC with, price next week gets between 8 and 13 a share.

This is my worst case scenario pictured in my head. Hope I’m wrong, and the opposite occurs.