GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apes aren’t dumping. I suspect day trades and hedgefund action.
yup just giving apes more opportunity to buy more

im staying patience till $20 .. have money for additional 15

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3533.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
AMC might not have had a great day, but it sure beats my covid sucking NVAX play. What a disaster.... :poop:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RDBX just sunk 30+%

approved for merger w/ chicken soup

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RDBX just sunk 30+%

Its been a long time I followed what was going on behind the scenes, something about share dillution, warrents, I cant remember or It could have been totally different but there was something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its been a long time I followed what was going on behind the scenes, something about share dillution, warrents, I cant remember or It could have been totally different but there was something.
yup thank god i got out at 11

only avg down for me or chinese IPO's lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RDBX just sunk 30+%

My memory is coming back just a little, I think there was talk a long time ago about the price simply changing with the merger, the other ticker is CSSE but they just popped 15%.

I wont have time to research this though. I might be completely off with what I said so nevermind lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My memory is coming back just a little, I think there was talk a long time ago about the price simply changing with the merger, the other ticker is CSSE but they just popped 15%.

I wont have time to research this though. I might be completely off with what I said so nevermind lol

haha no need .. lets focus on AMC, GME, safemoon & shib lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got out of BIOR/PROG w/ -50% loss on this pop ..sold at 1.14

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lou & trey together ^^

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has the already been accounted for ( already priced in currently ) ?
I see that link I posed was for the wrong thing.

I saw it was dated for July 31st so yes its all done. I heard they didnt even bother using the "dark pool" and dumped it in the open market, so if thats the case I would guess some side deal may have been done but thats in the past, and thats that. They lost out on alot of APE shares.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see that link I posed was for the wrong thing.

I saw it was dated for July 31st so yes its all done. I heard they didnt even bother using the "dark pool" and dumped it in the open market, so if thats the case I would guess some side deal may have been done but thats in the past, and thats that. They lost out on alot of APE shares.
Buys go through dark pool to prevent price from rising and dumps on open market to further suppress price?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard Robbinghood is only allowing position of close only when Ape comes out. (or hold)

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I heard Robbinghood is only allowing position of close only when Ape comes out. (or hold)
I'm in the Robinhood app and I haven't seen any posting or announcement of anything for APE yet. Seems unlikely they have a rule for something that doesn't exist yet...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the Robinhood app and I haven't seen any posting or announcement of anything for APE yet. Seems unlikely they have a rule for something that doesn't exist yet...
I ran into someone I know in person that has the message in his Robbinghood app when he opens his AMC position about being given a APE preferred share on 8/19.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buys go through dark pool to prevent price from rising and dumps on open market to further suppress price?
They were designed so institutions can transfer large amounts of shares without creating volatility on the open market, which is probably a good thing. The Dark Pool however is being abused for nefarious reasons and not what it was intended for. On top of that Shytadel created their own independent Dark Pool called "Shytadel Connect" that they use and abuse as a market maker.

When you buy a stock thats on these apps they can float them around in the Dark Pools for 2 days (T+2 rule) and take away buying pressure when they want it, or temporarily use it to short the stock. This is stuff Lou talked about over a year ago and was way ahead of everyone else's time, and now its common knowledge.

Here is a good explanation about Dark Pools

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They were designed so institutions can transfer large amounts of shares without creating volatility on the open market, which is probably a good thing. The Dark Pool however is being abused for nefarious reasons and not what it was intended for. On top of that Shytadel created their own independent Dark Pool called "Shytadel Connect" that they use and abuse as a market maker.

When you buy a stock thats on these apps they can float them around in the Dark Pools for 2 days (T+2 rule) and take away buying pressure when they want it, or temporarily use it to short the stock. This is stuff Lou talked about over a year ago and was way ahead of everyone else's time, and now its common knowledge.

Here is a good explanation about Dark Pools
Lol it just sounds evil 😆

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran into someone I know in person that has the message in his Robbinghood app when he opens his AMC position about being given a APE preferred share on 8/19.
Weird.... I've still got no notice about APE, even when clicking on my AMC position in Robinhold. Hmmmm

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird.... I've still got no notice about APE, even when clicking on my AMC position in Robinhold. Hmmmm
I had them text me a screenshot so this is authentic source, unless a bodybuilding forum isn’t an authentic source haha

IMG_4219.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did a chat with RH customer service... here's what they said:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My screen shot doesn't have that info bubble. I hope that doesn't mean my shares are fake Guatemalans....?!?!?

I will try to make contact with them I guess....
I dunno, its Robbinghood, they thrive off of Shytadel to supply them with liquidity and I always thought their entire app was a fake guatamalan, lol

Give us an update.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Webull and E-Trade both will be giving APE shares.

This has me thinking...I wonder why hedge funds will do to APE stock? Will they leave it alone, or short it like crazy too? Interesting times ahead.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This has me thinking...I wonder why hedge funds will do to APE stock? Will they leave it alone, or short it like crazy too? Interesting times ahead.
no way anything gets left alone .. itll be same like META/MMTLP fiasco imo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What happened with those? They dumped hard?

Are you saying other companies have done something similar and it didn't work?
i mean its free money .. but yeah ive only seen 2 scenerios and both didnt work

but this might be different since only certain amount are being issued out as AA made it cleared .. but whose to say there wont be fake ape shares .. time will tell i guess.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i mean its free money .. but yeah ive only seen 2 scenerios and both didnt work

but this might be different since only certain amount are being issued out as AA made it cleared .. but whose to say there wont be fake ape shares .. time will tell i guess.
The other companies issued too many or something?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The other companies issued too many or something?
one co wasnt even suppose to trade/sell .. was suppose to be just a place holder for in exchange of oil land they were gonna sell .. but ended up you could trade OTC

as for shares available .. i am unsure but wouldnt be surprised if more are out there then what they had planned.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Then the question is, whatever gets sold off into the market will retail buy up that float? Being that not including whats in ETF, retail owns 90% or more of the float that leaves us with 10% of institutional ownership of AMC, which I assume they may or may not make that available for shorts to borrow. If we buy up that float what is the process Adam Aaron will do to release more of his 4.5 billion APE shares? And what if shorts make synthetics of those, although the initial batch will be official.

And the most interesting part is, what if more than the official float is proven? Then what?

Time will tell, interesting indeed.