Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being that crypto is becoming a total bloodbath this weekend, who thinks next week the stock market will follow?

Ill put my vote in, yes!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solana looks to be one of the stronger cryptos on a recovery.
you in it ? seems like long as it stays above 26.70+ bounces right off.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
you in it ? seems like long as it stays above 26.70+ bounces right off.
I ditched a small Litecoin position at a loss and bought into Solana at 28.73

Robinhood had an announcement about being able to send and receive Solana via wallets. Made it seem on a better tract towards viable use....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooooooh, that sounds bad.
Wonder why price has been going up?

Edit - up 21%, gonna play it safe and bail....
It might never go down depending on how this is played, but I think bigger moral of the story is how a "decentralized" platform can "vote" to decide to take your assets. It seems being that whale borrowed to a stable coin that its a problem I personally would love to have right now lol! He will have over 100 million bucks in funds but this is for sure all screwed up. $170 million vs $108 million is massive theft if this plays out but we will see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Covered by CNBC, so for the time being it doesnt seem to be at immediate risk as long as the crypto market stabilizes.

If sol’s price sank below $22.30, 20% of the account’s collateral — about $21 million — is at risk of being liquidated, Solend said. Sol was trading at a price of $34.49 on Monday.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
A
Covered by CNBC, so for the time being it doesnt seem to be at immediate risk as long as the crypto market stabilizes.

If sol’s price sank below $22.30, 20% of the account’s collateral — about $21 million — is at risk of being liquidated, Solend said. Sol was trading at a price of $34.49 on Monday.

Also shady.... apparently one wallet paid $700k to control most of the vote????

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A

Also shady.... apparently one wallet paid $700k to control most of the vote????

Seems like with most crypto's these days its a crap shoot, either the dirt comes out and we weather the storm (Safemoon over and over again) or hope it doesnt come out at all and somehow we make out in profits for our own selfish needs at the expense of others. That being said, Im still in, lol! Its mostly all gambling for sure.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fly GGPI .. fly

tommorow we might get the news of the merger and symbol change possibly

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
218011excitement to my portfolio

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMAT and MMTLP (I have the latter) have around 20% jumps today.

SNDL has a 12% pop.

NIO and Lucid up around 10% - MULN about 15%

AMC looked like locked in green day and now red lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MMAT and MMTLP (I have the latter) have around 20% jumps today.

SNDL has a 12% pop.

NIO and Lucid up around 10% - MULN about 15%

AMC looked like locked in green day and now red lol

MMTLP - i think they stated that candians have until aug30 to sell their shares ..so pple are assuming we will get the divy by then

lol@AMC .. same with GGPI from plus over 12% .. now down 4%, thats what i get for getting too happy lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha that does make more sense .. and i did thought about that too but then they mentioned the symbol .. so who knows mystery .. but hope its what yall were thinking and kinda makes sense if shares are being returned today

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like Shytadel is upping their advertisement budget. With all the shyt going on in Cali and LA, this is front page news? LMFAO.....

There was one a "wise" man that said "Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One step closer to possible BBIG Squeeze, Im a hodler....for the moment at least lol

Morning Ortex, minumum is very low but average is still extremely high.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just noticed wheat fund (WEAT) was down again. Off 22% from its peak. With the Ukraine war still crushing global production, I'm going to jump back in for some. All this talk about global food shortages, seems like a solid idea....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Closing bell Ortex, SI a tick up, CTB Average up from 16 to 19.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GME only had 3mil volume today
AMC over 20mil
SNDL 2nd highest volume today with 112mil

as of right now shows 16.5mil was in darkpool for amc

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Mullen has filed over 130 patents in 24 countries in support of the Mullen FIVE EV Crossover
  • Company issues over 130 patents in support of the Mullen FIVE EV Crossover
  • The Mullen FIVE EV Crossover featured in Volcanic Red.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Mullen has filed over 130 patents in 24 countries in support of the Mullen FIVE EV Crossover
  • Company issues over 130 patents in support of the Mullen FIVE EV Crossover
  • The Mullen FIVE EV Crossover featured in Volcanic Red.
Does Mullen have a date they think their EV will be in actual production? How muxh cash do they have on hand vs burn rate to get there?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Mullen have a date they think their EV will be in actual production? How muxh cash do they have on hand vs burn rate to get there?
i think an actual production for customers is sometimes next year

i think currently they have cash on hand, i think yesterday it came out news of $28mil

but thats to never say an offering can never come out of the blue .. have seen companies with over 100+mil and they keep doing offering for no reason to raise more capital

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think an actual production for customers is sometimes next year

i think currently they have cash on hand, i think yesterday it came out news of $28mil

but thats to never say an offering can never come out of the blue .. have seen companies with over 100+mil and they keep doing offering for no reason to raise more capital
$28m in the bank doesn't sound like much in the car production world. Gotta still be losing a crap load every month....

How long will that last them, before they need a financial partner to step in?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$28m in the bank doesn't sound like much in the car production world. Gotta still be losing a crap load every month....

agree not much .. im sure they have future orders and they still have to announce the fortune500 co by end of this quater and the sales they will get from them

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I dunno how all these businesses work, but I can imagine the cost of money going up by the month can be a factor as well, at least somewhat.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry late, overslept, hope that doesnt happen on squeeze morning lol

Morning bell Ortex

View attachment 218076

I dunno how all these businesses work, but I can imagine the cost of money going up by the month can be a factor as well, at least somewhat.
tru but sometimes it feels like co has go to bankrupt and get bailed out by govt .. in order for co to succeed lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
big daddy powell speaking today ?
if anyone catches it drop your thoughts .. i assume market turning red he has something to do with it lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you guys know AMC ownes Odeon Cinemas Group?

Here is some more bullish news for AMC, also Ill post more about Odeon below.
===============================================================

AMC’s Odeon Unveils Expanded Imax Theater Deal Across Europe

Odeon Cinemas Group has set locations for giant-screen theaters in the U.K., Spain, Italy, Germany and Sweden.

==================================================
Odeon Cinemas Group is Europe's largest cinema operator. Through subsidiaries it has over 360 cinemas, with 2900 screens in 14 countries in Europe, 120 cinemas with 960 screens are in the UK.[1] It receives more than 2.2 million guests per week.[2][3]

Odeon Cinemas Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of AMC Theatres.[4][5] The company has three main subsidiaries, Nordic Cinema Group, United Cinemas International, and Odeon Cinemas. Nordic Cinema Group in turn owns Finnkino and its subsidiary Forum Cinemas.

History[edit]

The company was incorporated in London, England, on 22 June 2016,[6] as part of a $1.2 billion takeover of Odeon Cinemas and United Cinemas International by AMC Theatres. The deal left Odeon Cinemas as a wholly owned subsidiary of Odeon Cinemas Group.[7] AMC claimed after the acquisition that it was the "largest movie exhibition company in the world".[8]

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
muln getting crazy volume .. sadly over 55% is in darkpool

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Mid Day report.....CTB is still going up. Seems like CTB moves like a stock, a massive peak, pullback, consolidation and slow steady healthy rise, HAHAHAHA

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheese and crackers to expensive as of late? Fuq off jack, we gonna steal your money and give Ukraine another $450 million dollars baby!!!!! Northrop Grumman and others, send me my 2024 campaign contributions baby!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey now.... how are my happy holders of PSNY today?!?!? :D
woke up and got an alert of $13 :)
currently hovering around $12-12:30 ..and its not even available to trade

GQdaLEGEND