Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has some spare change left over from my morning trade so picked up 2 shares of PROG just for shyts and gigglez….100k floor!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Potential long term Metaverse play although I’m out of the buying market right now.

KOPN

View attachment 210121

ive been researching on these metaverse plays too .. ill check out the video thanks. My 2yr old son has about $600 to invest

i really like SAND crypto .. but not availble to buy on coinbase

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been researching on these metaverse plays too .. ill check out the video thanks. My 2yr old son has about $600 to invest

i really like SAND crypto .. but not availble to buy on coinbase
Damn, that’s $600 more than I have to invest and I’m 42 years older than him, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just picked up $125 worth. Last investment until after Christmas! Lol
Wow!!!! That one has potential, if I had money to play with I’d be in but maybe later. And no I’m not broke lol I’m married :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, that’s $600 more than I have to invest and I’m 42 years older than him, lol
haha well all he has is $5k USD to invest ..so i think you have more lol

hopefully by the time hes 18, i can turn that $5 to $50k
but he has good amount of SENS, IQST penny stock and currently building him NAKD position

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up $125 worth. Last investment until after Christmas! Lol
im with you picked some up at 5.51 .. left money over to pick up 1/2 of more shares incase it dips below 5 .. 4.90 support strong so will pay attention if it dips below 5

but sold on the video .. thanks @ax1

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im with you picked some up at 5.51 .. left money over to pick up 1/2 of more shares incase it dips below 5 .. 4.90 support strong so will pay attention if it dips below 5

but sold on the video .. thanks @ax1
Thank me if you actually make money first LOL!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
traded PROG twice today .. waiting on power hour to see if they hammer it to keep it under 4.50-5 ..please dont fly too high without me

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in @ prog again .. lets see how low the dark pool selling brings this down too

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
24 hours, so far no regrets trading almost 3 grand worth of Palantir for GGPI, consolidating nicely just like my gut told me it would. Was a risky move but I didn’t think it would go back to $10. I’m slightly green and I would have been further red with Palantir.

Still risky and can drop, but I’m expecting buying pressure next week from a lot of closed calls.

IMG_2471.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clov - hitting the 52 week low

Prog - showing nice bounce at support 4.57-4.60

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Without knowing recent events with Clov that is surprisingly low. What happened?
offering .. they raised 300mil ..offering was at 5.75 and stock is at 5.46 ..so imo its a great buy

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As charles payne would call me " im a paper handed lil bytch "
sold my 2 shares of GME fri and today up +8%

although i got good profit .. selling today would have been sweet .. oh well

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its time to start paying attention to Gamestop, they closed at $247. I dont have any shares nor do I plan on getting any, I sold my 2 shares for SNDL, but Gamestop matters for AMC, they can be our catalyst.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Carnegie Clean Energy is my only green happy stock for the day for my entire portfolio! Up 0.0002, bullish!!!!!!!!!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carnegie Clean Energy is my only green happy stock for the day for my entire portfolio! Up 0.0002, bullish!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha same here jumped in FERN that is down .. trying to catch ILUS again at 40 but seems like not dipping

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i bought alot of PROG today .. now holding 178 shares at 4.34 ..hopefully we have found the bottom

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bought alot of PROG today .. now holding 178 shares at 4.34 ..hopefully we have found the bottom
I thought you bought it much earlier, anyways hope you get your squeeze then it wont matter!

Im holding onto my 2 shares.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My DNN is up 9% today (uranium mine) most everything else deep red.
Been holding mines and mineral stocks for copper, lithium, steel etc figuring on infrastructure boost

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought you bought it much earlier, anyways hope you get your squeeze then it wont matter!

Im holding onto my 2 shares.
yeah i got in earlier at 3 and swing it to 5 and then got in again at 4.60 now avg down to 4.34

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My DNN is up 9% today (uranium mine) most everything else deep red.
Been holding mines and mineral stocks for copper, lithium, steel etc figuring on infrastructure boost
nice i had some calls on DNN .. lost about $90 on it .. but the mining was just heating up .. its a good play def.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They started covering GGPI Polestar on Wall Street Bets, here is some really good summary DD

They are linked with Volvo and Geely (a chinese brand, Volvo is looking to buy back and take full control) and plan are for making cars starting with the Polestar 3 here in the USA in South Carolina in 2022. The Polestar 2 is a Model 3 competitor/alternative. They already make money and sold 29k cars this year with access to manufacturing plants, unlike Lucid that only just started selling cars and built from scratch.

I have 200 shares at 13.70, and more than likely will keep this very long term unless something comes up. My 3 very long term plays now are Lucid (up ALOT!,) NIO (up a little) and now GGPI. AMC can sorta be considered a 4th long term play at this point, but that isnt my intent lol

Its a 80 million float but I think its going to dilute to a couple billion, not sure how and when but they will have to in order to raise funds.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/r0g82b

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They started covering GGPI Polestar on Wall Street Bets, here is some really good summary DD

They are linked with Volvo and Geely (a chinese brand, Volvo is looking to buy back and take full control) and plan are for making cars starting with the Polestar 3 here in the USA in South Carolina in 2022. The Polestar 2 is a Model 3 competitor/alternative. They already make money and sold 29k cars this year with access to manufacturing plants, unlike Lucid that only just started selling cars and built from scratch.

I have 200 shares at 13.70, and more than likely will keep this very long term unless something comes up. My 3 very long term plays now are Lucid (up ALOT!,) NIO (up a little) and now GGPI. AMC can sorta be considered a 4th long term play at this point, but that isnt my intent lol

Its a 80 million float but I think its going to dilute to a couple billion, not sure how and when but they will have to in order to raise funds.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/r0g82b
whoa nice info there .. and best of luck to us all :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
created a new portfolio in etrade ..going to use this new as long hold and continue to scalp and swing trade in webull (excluding amc)

MMAT @3.68

looking to add IQST & 10 AMC here too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@BamBam54 hey curious if you have an exit plan for your uranium play ?

long or short hold for you ?
i do think it will be big in long run and i think elon and all other EV co will be reliable on it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
created a new portfolio in etrade ..going to use this new as long hold and continue to scalp and swing trade in webull (excluding amc)

MMAT @3.68

looking to add IQST & 10 AMC here too
Nice come back for MMAT today, that one had pulled back quite a bit.

IMG_2488.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 210251

yeah i cant believe it got beaten down this bad .. but thats market i guess .. hopefully continues to climb back up .. i love the co and its future

i also picked up 25k in puge today ( moon always talks about it )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 210251

View attachment 210251
read someone on stock twists posted they returned the 500K shorted shares

im sure they have alot more that they need to release ..but i guess its a start :)
really hope we get dividends by the end of 2021 .. they still need to sell their oil and pay us div

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@BamBam54 hey curious if you have an exit plan for your uranium play ?

long or short hold for you ?
i do think it will be big in long run and i think elon and all other EV co will be reliable on it
My ideas are generally good but timing always terrible. LOL

Uranium is my least favorite of the minerals and mining, because dems are in power and they hate anything that makes sense. Just bought DNN on a dip figuring reactors and military always needs uranium.

Figure hold until at least the reconciliation green bill stuff gets settled and we see where the money gets allocated.

The others like copper (FCX) lithium, (PLL and LAC) and rare earth metals (MP) may be better long holds for the EV vehicle revolution.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'dow posts biggest single-day drop this year as new covid-19 variant triggers market sell off'

just bidding my time until the bottom falls out....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'dow posts biggest single-day drop this year as new covid-19 variant triggers market sell off'

just bidding my time until the bottom falls out....
The one in South Africa?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The one in South Africa?
yup...

for whatever reason i see the bottom falling off the market, at least as bad as 2008 but probably much worse, imo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok that explains the 4am dump while most people were sleeping.

I call this a dump and re-buy on the dip by the bigs but that’s a guess. Well I hope it’s not worse than that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup...

for whatever reason i see the bottom falling off the market, at least as bad as 2008 but probably much worse, imo.
Winter is just hitting, we are at the point where people have to realize this is never going away and the best way to deal with it is to take care of your health which is something that’s been prohibited from discussion the entire time other than a minority.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot markets close 1pm today, kept wondering why the low volume lol!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m pretty out of any real buying for a while, dumped a lot of money into Black Friday deals from a ton of supplements to christmas shopping but I did top off my PROG by 3 shares bringing my total to 5, that’s more than double!!!!! LOL!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the semiconductor chip shortage is expected to cost the automobile industry $210 billion in revenue in 2021 with the shortage not expected to end until 2023.

although the automobile industry doesn't fuel the American economy in the way it once did, this is going to make a significant impact, imo.