Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ax1 can prolly explain better but I believe it’s just so they can track shorting synthetic shares

Amazing how amc has bought so many rules

Again I’ll believe it when sec does something lol
It forces reporting of short positions on a new form, and failure to file may trigger automated auto liquidation. Automated margin calls, puts more pressure on hedge-funds to make sure their bets are covered with less time or have their leveraged assets liquidated (which anything can be liquidated to cover) Its another layer of protection for the system to make sure the "devil" can cover their bets as the risk goes up.

I think that about it or close to it.

In other news, Trey thinks AMC may squeeze like Tesla. For those of you who dont know, most people arent aware that Tesla was a very long year long short squeeze.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mmatf plus 100% woohooo

Hopefully torch can catch up before tommorow

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It forces reporting of short positions on a new form, and failure to file may trigger automated auto liquidation. Automated margin calls, puts more pressure on hedge-funds to make sure their bets are covered with less time or have their leveraged assets liquidated (which anything can be liquidated to cover) Its another layer of protection for the system to make sure the "devil" can cover their bets as the risk goes up.
Just wanna add if I understand this right, NSCC-002 will allow for intra-day daily checks instead of monthly checks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up 152 shares this morning
nice .. hold through 24th and you will get special dividend from anywhere to $1-20/share

i might pick me up some too during lunch hr

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice .. hold through 24th and you will get special dividend from anywhere to $1-20/share

i might pick me up some too during lunch hr
I moved AMC, CCXI, and TRCH to Fidelity today with my other retirement accounts etc etc.

I see many other buy options and stops etc, not sure what all those different options are.

This morning I bought TRCH just as market price, is this the best thing to do?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
20210621_112451.jpg20210621_112501.jpg

These options come up when I want to purchase, I just did a market order this morning 🤷

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I moved AMC, CCXI, and TRCH to Fidelity today with my other retirement accounts etc etc.

I see many other buy options and stops etc, not sure what all those different options are.

ofcourse not financial advise

but yea i believe market price you will be allright in future .. patience .. i plan on to never sell .. i think we will be looking at $25+ in a year (* fingers crossed *)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, personally I would recommend limit order to secure you dont get screwed. If you ever catch a bad moment and someone bought 1 million shares the second you do, your going to get ripped off.

I would just do limit orders and put it the max your willing to pay for, and then you will get the lowest price at that moment.

Also for selling, the same applies. Plain "limit sell."

Keep in mind if your selling something like AMC on the way down (lets say its crashing) you want to consider just putting in the lowest your willing to sell because you may miss it and have to then do a limit order all over again at even a lower cost.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, personally I would recommend limit order to secure you dont get screwed. If you ever catch a bad moment and someone bought 1 million shares the second you do, your going to get ripped off.

I would just do limit orders and put it the max your willing to pay for, and then you will get the lowest price at that moment.

Also for selling, the same applies. Plain "limit sell."

Keep in mind if your selling something like AMC on the way down (lets say its crashing) you want to consider just putting in the lowest your willing to sell because you may miss it and have to then do a limit order all over again at even a lower cost.
Thank you, dont plan on selling AMC any time soon but totally understand what your saying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, dont plan on selling AMC any time soon but totally understand what your saying.
Just another note, be careful with "stop losses," specifically these volatile meme stocks.

The thinking is you may have a certain price point you do want to sell at. Stop losses automatically sell off your shares to "protect" you from losing any more capital, which is a good feature for normal trading.

However, often, these hedefunds like to create dumps in order to automatically trigger people's stop losses creating a larger dump in price. They both either have data from brokers (especially Robinhood) or have AI that studies various spots that people naturally may put stop losses and then execute their attack on the stock.

Normally stop losses are a good tool for traders, but these are different circumstances.

Last edited:
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Be careful with stop losses, specifically these voli

Just another note, be careful with "stop losses," specifically these volatile meme stocks.

The thinking is you may have a certain price point you do want to sell at. Stop looses automatically sell off your shares to "protect" you from losing any more capital, which is a good feature for normal trading.

However, often, these hedefunds like to create dumps in order to automatically trigger people's stop losses creating a larger dump in price. They both either have data from brokers (especially Robinhood) or have AI that studies various spots that people naturally may put stop losses and then execute their attack on the stock.

Normally stop losses are a good tool for traders, but these are different circumstances.
I will pick up AMC today if it dips back to 40s, watching closely.

Losing all across the board today but for some reason its not bothering me today

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And again, the tricky thing is if your selling on the way down on AMC you really have to ask yourself how low are you willing to sell and put that in, what is acceptable to you.

We are playing with stocks that may drop a couple hundred dollars over 10 minutes so (remember, the stocks market will freeze at 10% movements in less than 5 minutes) you also dont want to be in that situation where you set that sell limit and miss the limit, then spend another 2 minutes and going lower and lower. So if it just tanked from 600 to 500 and you decide to sell, you might get yourself into shyt if you set your sell limit at 490...then all the sudden your setting your limit at 350. And of course, you can market sell to guarantee the sale but then your completely putting all your faith and destiny on the brokerage and also hoping you dont hit that "dump blip" at the same time.

So yes I mentioned this but I really want that to sink in as Ive gone through this back in late January and when this stock moves it will dramatically move.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seen that on social media, how will this affect us?
It effects us in a positive way,

There will be more pressure on hedge funds to prove they can cover their positions daily instead of monthly.

It can make it more likely for them to be margin called sooner than later if it shows their risks can’t be responsibly covered.

Doesn’t mean this will guarantee we reach our own goals of a short squeeze.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For those that don't know, Michael Burry predicted the 08 crash, and made bank off of it. He is predicting another crash, and it appears he is indicting Ken Griffin from Citadel.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
batman has spoken ^^ one of the greatest mind we have

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Torchlight holders, dividend is going to be 1:1 with an announced cash dividend which we will find out after they are done selling off their assets. It’s possible we may get a small portion of that dividend before that but we have to see what they say.

Dividend will be anywhere from $1 to $20…we will find out.

Source:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the best tech analysis on AMC today vvv

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Torchlight holders, dividend is going to be 1:1 with an announced cash dividend which we will find out after they are done selling off their assets. It’s possible we may get a small portion of that dividend before that but we have to see what they say.

Dividend will be anywhere from $1 to $20…we will find out.

Source:

Wonder what happens if I have MMATF?
(cause I do)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
(cause I do)
I havent followed the other side since Im not a holder but Im pretty sure both sides are benefiting from the merger.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
(cause I do)
Hold those .. you will gain 3 shares per 1share you own according to ceo