Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly looks like a battle that will last to the closing seconds.

I remember someone buying a couple million shares the final second when the battle of $8.01, that was one crazy ending.

IMG_0639.JPG

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Terrible Friday. Crypto bleeding like a high school cheerleader!!

AMC going down to the wire.

Jusy ran out of Tums at the office.
It's a beautiful Friday! Exhilarating! Imagining we pop to 1k per share so I can get a little of this crypto fire sale!

I'm also wondering if institutions are pulling out of crypto to cover for AMC. No one ruin my fantasy!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a beautiful Friday! Exhilarating! Imagining we pop to 1k per share so I can get a little of this crypto fire sale!

I'm also wondering if institutions are pulling out of crypto to cover for AMC. No one ruin my fantasy!
yeah im also thinking the same .. have been the theme .. dips to $32-33kBTC and then jumps up back to $37-38k .. in the mean time noticed AMC gains $8-12/share ..so lets see if the same thing happens in the next couple weeks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
$59.26, WeBull always gets it wrong and corrects it later. $59.01 did matter, there were a large amount of options expiring there as well, they had us in the $58 and they really tried to keep it down there.
Awesome. When do those have to cover?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patience .. we have come long wayysssssssssss .. holding will pay off huge #still-believe

AMC Friday Closes:
May 7th $9.51
May 14th $12.98
May 21st $12.08
May 28th $26.12
June 4th $47.91
June 11th $49.30
June 18th $59.26

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome. When do those have to cover?
Im not sure trying to figure this out, they can be covered anytime before expiring thats a choice but after that I am guessing the ones that werent already covered it would be the start of the next week. Im not sure we have enough to make a strong gamma squeeze or anything, hopefully we can see a push up at least.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not sure trying to figure this out, they can be covered anytime before expiring thats a choice but after that I am guessing the ones that werent already covered it would be the start of the next week. Im not sure we have enough to make a strong gamma squeeze or anything, hopefully we can see a push up at least.
Gotcha. Hopefully a push to 100!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha. Hopefully a push to 100!
So if I am getting this right there were some 22k options expiring at 59 and another 33k at 60. Now, what I understand is that these are the numbers your going to see today that are expiring but any amount may have been already hedged for earlier today, yesterday, last week....etc....so we just dont know how much are really needed to still be hedged for until data comes out later on. It certainly would have been nicer to have the additional 33k expire but all is still good.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The big June 18th day was a bit of a let down, quadruple witching and all. And it's not like the last time when we could see AMC execs releasing millions of shares to explain resistance.

What I don't understand that maybe someone can help explain... is what makes AMC so special? How is it different than any other stock that has calls and shorts, and a group of retail holding?

When Trey or Lou say it's this rare once in lifetime gamma short squeeze opportunity, why is that?

Like what is different about AMC than say GME who spiked so much higher or WKHS that has so many more shorts out against it, or any other stock?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The big June 18th day was a bit of a let down, quadruple witching and all. And it's not like the last time when we could see AMC execs releasing millions of shares to explain resistance.

What I don't understand that maybe someone can help explain... is what makes AMC so special? How is it different than any other stock that has calls and shorts, and a group of retail holding?

When Trey or Lou say it's this rare once in lifetime gamma short squeeze opportunity, why is that?

Like what is different about AMC than say GME who spiked so much higher or WKHS that has so many more shorts out against it, or any other stock?
Today wasnt a let down at all, if you followed technical analysis the bottom resistance was $55, and we came in knowing it may be a battle of $60.01 and we just missed it. There wasnt any expectation of squeezing and Witching day already had been proven to be a whatever event a few months ago. Any effects of today was for a potential gamma squeeze next week.

AMC was heavily shorted and the Movie Theater chain is a easy company to rally and get a community behind to have things started. I know its corporate but its more easily loves than something like CLOV.

Having a legitimate full short squeeze is an extremely rare even as we dont know if we ever will have this type of opportunity again. That being said, as Ive always said not to spread FUD but there is absolutely no guarantees we can make this happen. Its risk your bucks kinda game.....anything unexpected can happen. We dont know if this ever really was a once in a lifetime even until it really happens, but thats what Im gambling on.

The numbers are leaning in our favor for sure, personally Im bullish, I can cash out right now almost 70k ahead and Im not even considering it, its not even a thought.

Today was a great day, look at the chart, zoom out, we consolidated, I give today a A-.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait till you guys hold on a day (assuming we start squeezing) it hits $500 and then the next day it closes at $200! Or it jumps to $800 in the morning premarket and then drops to $300 by lunch!

This is the mental risk of holding and playing the game…..and then there is a possibility you sold too early or held to long….these are real things you all have to prepare yourself for.

We still have it easy. Just battling pennies right now.

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
Today wasnt a let down at all, if you followed technical analysis the bottom resistance was $55, and we came in knowing it may be a battle of $60.01 and we just missed it. There wasnt any expectation of squeezing and Witching day already had been proven to be a whatever event a few months ago. Any effects of today was for a potential gamma squeeze next week.

AMC was heavily shorted and the Movie Theater chain is a easy company to rally and get a community behind to have things started. I know its corporate but its more easily loves than something like CLOV.

Having a legitimate full short squeeze is an extremely rare even as we dont know if we ever will have this type of opportunity again. That being said, as Ive always said not to spread FUD but there is absolutely no guarantees we can make this happen. Its risk your bucks kinda game.....anything unexpected can happen. We dont know if this ever really was a once in a lifetime even until it really happens, but thats what Im gambling on.

The numbers are leaning in our favor for sure, personally Im bullish, I can cash out right now almost 70k ahead and Im not even considering it, its not even a thought.

Today was a great day, look at the chart, zoom out, we consolidated, I give today a A-.
100% agreed. This is why I didn't want people like Trey making this week sound like the definitive week for the squeeze.
It messes with people's psychology when there's a due date on it.
Once we hit $100, the stock's going to move at a much faster rate. IMO that's when things get real interesting :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100% agreed. This is why I didn't want people like Trey making this week sound like the definitive week for the squeeze.
It messes with people's psychology when there's a due date on it.
Once we hit $100, the stock's going to move at a much faster rate. IMO that's when things get real interesting :)
He didn’t, he was bullish but his message was if we end strong today we can see something the following week. He was fairly specific about that and just going over the potential looking at the numbers.

I agree once $100 hits and if it hits people will really start to fomo.

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
He didn’t, he was bullish but his message was if we end strong today we can see something the following week. He was fairly specific about that and just going over the potential looking at the numbers.

I agree once $100 hits and if it hits people will really start to fomo.
Fair enough. I just think a lot of people get excited for astronomical moves when they hear that a certain week is 'crucial'.
With that being said, I'm hoping it all plays out before this year ends :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fair enough. I just think a lot of people get excited for astronomical moves when they hear that a certain week is 'crucial'.
With that being said, I'm hoping it all plays out before this year ends :)
That’s what Matt Kohrs is 4!!!!!!!

Some people aren’t a fan of him but I think he is a good balance to Trey. I listen to both so maybe that works out for me better with my short term outlook and mental health

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Listen to Roensch Capital and his take on the day, you will have a better weekend :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The difference between AMC and GME is the amount of trading volume. AMCs trading volume is higher. The difference between AMC/GME, and most other stocks, relating to a short squeeze (not gamma), is that AMC/GME, has been heavily shorted by big players for so long now, and the retail investor began to buy all the available shares of each of those stocks. I'm not sure other stocks had the right combo of being heavily shorted coupled with the retail investor buying up the supply. When the hedgefund makes a short bet against a company, they never anticipated the retail investor buying up the supply. When the retail investor buys up the supply, it begins a game of chicken with the the one shorting the stock. Those who short the stock have enough funds and them make a bet that they can have enough money to not get margin called, believing the retail crowd will eventually sell off their shares, which in turn the hedgefund scoops up, saving themselves. The retail investor is making the bet that the majority can hold onto the majority of the free float, holding onto the supply, longer than those shorting the stock can keep enough finances to prevent margin call. We believe there is just the right circumstances with AMC/GME, that makes it more ripe than any other stock for a short squeeze to take place. Also why you see media and articles every day only talk about why one should leave AMC or GME, "the short squeeze is over", and such because they know it's ripe for a squeeze, and they want it to be prevented.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The difference between AMC and GME is the amount of trading volume. AMCs trading volume is higher. The difference between AMC/GME, and most other stocks, relating to a short squeeze (not gamma), is that AMC/GME, has been heavily shorted by big players for so long now, and the retail investor began to buy all the available shares of each of those stocks. I'm not sure other stocks had the right combo of being heavily shorted coupled with the retail investor buying up the supply. When the hedgefund makes a short bet against a company, they never anticipated the retail investor buying up the supply. When the retail investor buys up the supply, it begins a game of chicken with the the one shorting the stock. Those who short the stock have enough funds and them make a bet that they can have enough money to not get margin called, believing the retail crowd will eventually sell off their shares, which in turn the hedgefund scoops up, saving themselves. The retail investor is making the bet that the majority can hold onto the majority of the free float, holding onto the supply, longer than those shorting the stock can keep enough finances to prevent margin call. We believe there is just the right circumstances with AMC/GME, that makes it more ripe than any other stock for a short squeeze to take place. Also why you see media and articles every day only talk about why one should leave AMC or GME, "the short squeeze is over", and such because they know it's ripe for a squeeze, and they want it to be prevented.
One of the better explanations I have seen. THANKS!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, something like that! No, actually just something to help with my future.
The wife just text me her dream - a lake house and new pontoon boat. Lol. I love that she's all in! Not quite as much as me, but she catches herself in the excitement of it all.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou vs Wall Street: WHAT THE SQUEEZE WILL LOOK LIKE.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy Father’s Day everyone .. can’t wait for Monday bell

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woohooo go torch

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does this mean exactly?
Ax1 can prolly explain better but I believe it’s just so they can track shorting synthetic shares

Amazing how amc has bought so many rules

Again I’ll believe it when sec does something lol