Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII getting near $5....damn, but I cant let myself FOMO.

Lou claims it hasnt even started yet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GTII getting near $5....damn, but I cant let myself FOMO.

Lou claims it hasnt even started yet.
yup u already soon as one of us jump in bag holding

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Closing Bell end of week Ortex

APE Closing Bell end of week Ortex

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People that actually go to AMC will get this:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 GTII touched 8.97 and coming down now

saw moon made a video on it too last night saying whole float is shorted basically .. so lou is 1 out of 100 lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 GTII touched 8.97 and coming down now

saw moon made a video on it too last night saying whole float is shorted basically .. so lou is 1 out of 100 lol
Yeah Lou's video's are hillarious as of late, one day he said stash 90% and spend 10%, few days later he talking about make 20k, drop 20k and next play it will be 200k then drop that on the next for 2 million and so forth....Im like, yeah right, 1 out of 100, its that easy!!!!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FNGR is another one mentioned by Lou on Thursday or Friday I think, but he was already looking past that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
APE got a $1 PT ..AMC had a $.01

lets see which one comes true first

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APE got a $1 PT ..AMC had a $.01

lets see which one comes true first
At the moment cant comment about APE, its looking like a disaster short term but either way Im just holding through it at this point just fingers crossed.

AMC at $0.01 again???? LLLMMMFFFFAOOOO!!!! We are going to have a great 4th quarter with great movies, and if the credit card come out and popcorn line forgeddeboudit! Unless that guy (I forgot his name) in the white house pushes enough to launch WWIII, Im not worried about it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

reason to HOLD .. never know what it turns into lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nasdaq and every other stock is up .. while GTII plunges 40%

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's this mean?
in short term since they are running outta money .. "shorts will be covering" + FTDs

but i also heard that when 2 other hedge funds went bankrupt and we kept on tanking and they just closed down unless they just moved shares to shitadel

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's this mean?
We just have to keep chewing that popcorn and leave the tinfoil hat on and watch this move played out.

Im really worried about the entire global economy, shyt is looking worse and worse.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in short term since they are running outta money .. "shorts will be covering" + FTDs

but i also heard that when 2 other hedge funds went bankrupt and we kept on tanking and they just closed down unless they just moved shares to shitadel
I think Melvin was one of them, right?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We just have to keep chewing that popcorn and leave the tinfoil hat on and watch this move played out.

Im really worried about the entire global economy, shyt is looking worse and worse.
If that all fails, force short covering maybe? Apes rich, geniuses poor?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about patience, GTII didnt come out of nowhere, people started playing that as a short squeeze play for almost 2 years. They are just like us, well the original players at least dunno how big that group was.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If that all fails, force short covering maybe? Apes rich, geniuses poor?
If one that shorted AMC falls either they are forced to cover those shorts or some other hedgefund who has interest in keeping the play afloat picks that up like it has happened in the past.

This is a long tug of war play and neither side has really been willing to cave in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If GTII falls below $4 again, I will "consider" selling off some 500 of my APE short term gains tax position and swap for it. AMC is untouchable. I have about 2500 APE on hand so getting rid of 500 of them doesnt take me out of a play I still have hope for (less short term hope than AMC, although long term APE=AMC convertable anyways :))

Also have 150 Hycroft that I would let go. Am in the green right now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If GTII falls below $4 again, I will "consider" selling off some 500 of my APE short term gains tax position and swap for it. AMC is untouchable. I have about 2500 APE on hand so getting rid of 500 of them doesnt take me out of a play I still have hope for (less short term hope than AMC, although long term APE=AMC convertable anyways :))

thats a good call on GTII .. i see it touched $4 and bounced right off

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is the unofficial leader of GTII, or one of them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good call on GTII .. i see it touched $4 and bounced right off
Most of the time I got in and my money melted away, BBIG, MULN, ATER, CEI, SNDL, etc.......well, just about 95% of the stock market you money would have melted away anyways LOL!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of the time I got in and my money melted away, BBIG, MULN, ATER, CEI, SNDL, etc.......well, just about 95% of the stock market you money would have melted away anyways LOL!
i hear ya on that .. i just want to break even on MMAT .. my biggest worry is a RS on that if they can get above $1 and hold it for 10 days .. once i break even on that ill take that $3k and can move it to my sons account which is all fubared due to KOPN and LKCO( bought in at .80 and now at .18 )

PLTR and sens im not worried long term

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this is the reason why i dont get excited when AMC/GME is green .. its just following the market along with others .. i want us green when nasdaq is down 2-3% then ill have some great conviction

but take what ever you get i guess.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Correction, holding 2250 APE, so if I sold off 500 that leaves me with 1750, not really takes me out of the play and helps me diversify.

I really do want to see another dip of GTII though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the ready, changed to flats in first out so my short term go first if I make a move.

I have space for my $3,000 write off still this year so get additional benefit if I do pull the trigger.

IMG_5171.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correction, holding 2250 APE, so if I sold off 500 that leaves me with 1750, not really takes me out of the play and helps me diversify.

I really do want to see another dip of GTII though.

im telling u, while i fomo into everything lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up 4 shares of GTII just to test to see if I can buy it with unsettled cash, and no problem...on Fidelity.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FNGR having end of day rush again.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Closing bell Ortex

APE Closing bell Ortex

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put in $125 in my account looking at GTII for my FOMO play. Still have my short term gain APE in the ready just in case.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Overslept and totally missed out on my GTII buying opportunity lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and poof goes the AMC/GME/APE/PSNY gains from yesterday lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OPEC+ to cut oil production by 2 million barrels per day to shore up prices, defying U.S. pressure
  • OPEC and non-OPEC partners on Wednesday agreed to impose deep output cuts, seeking to spur a recovery in crude prices despite U.S. pressure to pump more.
  • Oil prices have fallen to roughly $80 a barrel from more than $120 in early June amid growing fears about the prospect of a global economic recession.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FNGR having another good day, not looking to get in just following.

Being that APE went down and GTII went up I at the moment dont feel like doing a swap. Still have $125 cash to buy some just dont feel like it since I overslept and missed my price point lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25 more of GTII at $4.94 cash, strictly FOMO gamble.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar