Answered Stockpile

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys consider a good stash? I have six dmz and 6 msten. I’d like to add 20 more of each if it’s still in stock when I get the money

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why? Get some other stuff, like real gear. Stockpile test, get some npp, some primo, dhb, masteron or whatever else. Have a bunch of proviron on standby.

But 50 bottles of msten and dmz? Wtf for?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d get pretty tired of those two, as much as I like Msten.
I’ve spent a couple grand this year:
NPP 100mg x 40ml’s
Dienolone Enanthate 200mg x 30ml’s
Trestolone Acetate 75mg x 40ml’s
Test E 250mg x 80ml’s
Anavar 20mg x 200 tabs
Winstrol 25mg x 100 tabs
Proviron 50mg x 100 tabs
GW/Cardarine 10mg x 75
Nolva/Letro/Ralox/Prami
T3 200mcg x 60
BPC157 10mg
Tb500 10mg

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? Get some other stuff, like real gear. Stockpile test, get some npp, some primo, dhb, masteron or whatever else. Have a bunch of proviron on standby.

But 50 bottles of msten and dmz? Wtf for?
Lmao!!! For real Haydn like the dumbest stock pile I have ever heard..now if you were stock piling TRT scripts then I would be impressed!! Lol

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Because I don’t have access to all that gear. The gear I have access to I don’t think is going anywhere. I’m having great results on dmz and msten as well as 700 mg test a week

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because I don’t have access to all that gear. The gear I have access to I don’t think is going anywhere. I’m having great results on dmz and msten as well as 700 mg test a week
Yeah but designer steroids are just so shitty on your health and I’m not into the whole let me blow up for a month to lose it all. At least with injectables gains are steady and come in time. I’d rather have quality over quantity any day

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Well this is the best cycle I’ve ever run is why I wanna stock up. I don’t have much experience with the other stuff. Just test and tren. I’m on trt 200mgs a week. Is it dumb to get stuff I enjoy before it’s gone forever?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well this is the best cycle I’ve ever run is why I wanna stock up. I don’t have much experience with the other stuff. Just test and tren. I’m on trt 200mgs a week. Is it dumb to get stuff I enjoy before it’s gone forever?
Well, i think 50 bottles is excessive. Trust me, youre gonna get to a point where heavy orals like that arent gonna be fun anymore.

Diversify a bit. And eventually, running the exact same cycle over and over, youll get less and less from it.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
Lol I see that. I’m OCD and have multiples of a lot of things. Just been burned buying stuff from the UK and trying to find gear. I’d like to try dbol just once but never got legit stuff

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol I see that. I’m OCD and have multiples of a lot of things. Just been burned buying stuff from the UK and trying to find gear. I’d like to try dbol just once but never got legit stuff
Havoc is still out there, get some of that. And surely you know where to find real gear... its not hard.

faytrain1

Awards
  • Established
I actually don’t. I know one guy. Not sure what all he has but I don’t know how to run those things you guys mentioned. I’d have to do lots of studying

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually don’t. I know one guy. Not sure what all he has but I don’t know how to run those things you guys mentioned. I’d have to do lots of studying
Or some google searching and poking around on some other bodybuilding related message boards.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll make it easier. Although this is for down the road for you.
1. Go to eroids.
2. Pick a steroid source.

Done!

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’d get pretty tired of those two, as much as I like Msten.
I’ve spent a couple grand this year:
NPP 100mg x 40ml’s
Dienolone Enanthate 200mg x 30ml’s
Trestolone Acetate 75mg x 40ml’s
Test E 250mg x 80ml’s
Anavar 20mg x 200 tabs
Winstrol 25mg x 100 tabs
Proviron 50mg x 100 tabs
GW/Cardarine 10mg x 75
Nolva/Letro/Ralox/Prami
T3 200mcg x 60
BPC157 10mg
Tb500 10mg
I think you mean t4 or 20mcg. Something is off there im pretty damn sure. Never seem t3 above 50 and usually they're 25s.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Test- as much as u can
Npp/deca- eh, 50-100ml
Primo- as much as you can.
Proviron- as much as you can
SD- lots of pills or oil, however I get it
Hgh- as much as you can.

That pretty much covers all the bases pretty damn well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you mean t4 or 20mcg. Something is off there im pretty damn sure. Never seem t3 above 50 and usually they're 25s.
Nope. It’s research grade 30ml,s 200mcg per ml.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope. It’s research grade 30ml,s 200mcg per ml.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
matt wtf did you find the trest ace these days... jeally over here

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To the best of my knowledge, Optim has the last RC Trest Ace I’m aware of and they are always out of it bc of that. The rest is black market. I know there’s a few others but not ones I’ve heard of or trust

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is my problem.. guess i will have to use TD by PRE next time.. I just dont trust the purity of these BM dealers, unless i know first hand the dealer. not to mention whether or not how and where they get the raws.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or a bm source that’s been passed around here enough and a few that have ran it can vouch for it working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fcpcjc Anabolics 20