Stimulants while on prozac

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,as the title says ,im on prozac medication.in the past i tried every stimulant (dmaa ,yohimbine dmha )without any problem.does anyone knows if eria jarensis interact with prozac ?im not using prozac for deppression,,im just a little anxious and for this reason my doctor prescribe me prozac

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The standard answer is that anyone on any anti-depressant should be cautious with stimulants; but if the other ones that you mentioned didn't cause any problems, I would think that Eria Jarensis would be a lot less likely to than any of those would.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea im seeing some reviews about serotonin syndrone with prozac and 5htp but i cant find any post about yohimbine's interaction with prozac.i read that actually the combination of yohimbine and prozac is more effective than prozac alone.anyway i want to try eria jarensis,no dmaa or something to strong

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea im seeing some reviews about serotonin syndrone with prozac and 5htp but i cant find any post about yohimbine's interaction with prozac.i read that actually the combination of yohimbine and prozac is more effective than prozac alone.anyway i want to try eria jarensis,no dmaa or something to strong
I think that Serotonin Syndrome is a real thing but a rare thing and that for the last year, people have been using it as a buzz word and blowing it out of proportion.

I like Eria Jarensis a lot myself - I just took one a couple minutes ago before checking AM for the day.

It's a popular product for us but doesn't get a lot of talk here on AM; I think a lot of people here overlook a lot of our single ingredient products: