• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit up a little second chest day this afternoon.

Was one of those depressing dreary days where it poured non stop. I was feeling the depression bad so I had to do something bc I couldn’t go for my walk. So hit up 20 minutes on the stair master and then did some chest.

Bb floor press 4x12. 135,155,175,155. 135x15

Incline db. 40x20,50x15,60x12,70x11

Ss
Incline hex press 3x12. 20,25,30
Incline fly same

Ss
Db floor press 3x10. 20,30,40
Db floor fly. 3x10. 10,15,20

Decline cable press 3x20. 27.5

3x8. Bw chest dips

Got 33 more stores that I need to get done by next Wednesday. Can’t start til Friday though. So seeing I’ll probably be taking at least a couple days off during this time frame I’m gonna go do some back tomorrow even though I’ve been taking Thursday off the past few weeks-I don’t plan rest days but just worked out this way past few weeks but seeing I have these busy days coming up again I’ll get in there tomorrow and get something done.

Some post workout pics

IMG_3426.JPG

IMG_3425.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ya gotta roll with the punches brother!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ya gotta roll with the punches brother!!!
Great song.

Oh and btw. This will go to show how young ppl missed out on great culture. Yesterday I posted some pics of me doing the Jefferson dl. I used the caption moving on up. I literally had 7 gym bros come up to me and ask me why I used that caption lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great song.

Oh and btw. This will go to show how young ppl missed out on great culture. Yesterday I posted some pics of me doing the Jefferson dl. I used the caption moving on up. I literally had 7 gym bros come up to me and ask me why I used that caption lol
lol...you know the old saying---youth is wasted on the young!!!

tell them George sent you, lol.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got in for a fast session
All super sets

Seated shoulder press 3x12. 35,40,45
1 arm row. Same

Trx row 3x12
Kb Shrugs 3x20. 40

Inverted row 3x10
1 arm smith shrugs 3x20. 65,85,95

Seated lateral 3x20. 10,15,20
Seated rear fly same

Plate loaded high row 55 per x 30
Rope cable row. 30x30

Plate loaded low row. 55 per x30
Face pull 30x30

Vbar pulldown 85x30
Rope straight arm pulldown 30x30

Swiss ball crunch 3x20
Calf press 3x20. 150,155,160

Wide grip pull ups. Assisted. 3x10. 40 assist

IMG_3453.JPG

IMG_3455.JPG

That loose skin is the bane of my existence

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you talked to dsade about it?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you talked to dsade about it?
Not really i asked him about it briefly a few years ago but I didn’t really explain my situation well

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well today was pretty much a waste of a day for me.

I woke up way too early. 630. This is a way earlier than I ever get up but considering I drank a cpl of beers watching the game last night it was way earlier than I’d wish upon an enemy.

But I got through the early grogginess. No hangover so that was good and I didn’t even need to grab a coffee.

So I had routed myself a 14 hour day doing the inventory. Ate my breakfast then took 2 scoops of vasoblitz at 745 and left the house around 5 after 8

First stores walking distance from my house. Bang bang 10 minutes inventory work done, all that was left was restock.

Boom. Shipment hadn’t arrived. Turns out ups used the weather card as why it wasn’t there by yesterday’s guarantee. Said it’d be there by days end.

So I called corporate up and had them pull tracking for the other stores and like 3 had received them earlier in the morning. Wasn’t driving all over for 3 stores when I’d have to go back again anyhow.

So I had an entire day of nothing to do.

So I thought about going back to bed but was wide awake so I did some baking with my mother.

Made this bad boy

IMG_3459.JPG

Peach and plum sharlotka. Can’t wait to dig in later.

We also made this potato thing which is still cooking.

Had nothing to do again so I of course went to the gym.

Really no plan just effed around.

Db curl 4x12. 25,35,45,40

Db hammer curl 4x12. 35,45,55,40

Little bit of sway on the 55 lol

Ez preacher 4x12. 2 close grip 2 wide. 50 lbs

Dip machine 5x10. 225,205,185,165,165

Vbar pushdown 4x12. 2@40,2@50

Ez reverse grip pushdown 4x12. 30

Leg extensions 5x10. 100,85,3@70

Seated leg curl 5x10. 100,105x4

Db lunge 20 lbs. 3x10

A little over an hour. Checked store again still not there.

Pump was pretty good considering I took the vasoblitz so far remove from lifting.

IMG_3499.JPG

This pic u can see the arm and calf pump(which I didn’t even hit)

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
Well today was pretty much a waste of a day for me.

I woke up way too early. 630. This is a way earlier than I ever get up but considering I drank a cpl of beers watching the game last night it was way earlier than I’d wish upon an enemy.

But I got through the early grogginess. No hangover so that was good and I didn’t even need to grab a coffee.

So I had routed myself a 14 hour day doing the inventory. Ate my breakfast then took 2 scoops of vasoblitz at 745 and left the house around 5 after 8

First stores walking distance from my house. Bang bang 10 minutes inventory work done, all that was left was restock.

Boom. Shipment hadn’t arrived. Turns out ups used the weather card as why it wasn’t there by yesterday’s guarantee. Said it’d be there by days end.

So I called corporate up and had them pull tracking for the other stores and like 3 had received them earlier in the morning. Wasn’t driving all over for 3 stores when I’d have to go back again anyhow.

So I had an entire day of nothing to do.

So I thought about going back to bed but was wide awake so I did some baking with my mother.

Made this bad boy

View attachment 169479

Peach and plum sharlotka. Can’t wait to dig in later.

We also made this potato thing which is still cooking.

Had nothing to do again so I of course went to the gym.

Really no plan just effed around.

Db curl 4x12. 25,35,45,40

Db hammer curl 4x12. 35,45,55,40

Little bit of sway on the 55 lol

Ez preacher 4x12. 2 close grip 2 wide. 50 lbs

Dip machine 5x10. 225,205,185,165,165

Vbar pushdown 4x12. 2@40,2@50

Ez reverse grip pushdown 4x12. 30

Leg extensions 5x10. 100,85,3@70

Seated leg curl 5x10. 100,105x4

Db lunge 20 lbs. 3x10

A little over an hour. Checked store again still not there.

Pump was pretty good considering I took the vasoblitz so far remove from lifting.

View attachment 169480

This pic u can see the arm and calf pump(which I didn’t even hit)
Your dedication is impressive bloodnthunder!

I’m sitting in my truck in the parking lot about to head into the gym. Gonna try and match your “stick-to-itness” and push hard!

I’m inspired! Thanks for sharing your experience!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your dedication is impressive bloodnthunder!

I’m sitting in my truck in the parking lot about to head into the gym. Gonna try and match your “stick-to-itness” and push hard!

I’m inspired! Thanks for sharing your experience!
What some call dedication I call neuroses lol

But seriously wouldn’t u know that around my normal gym time as I’m in the middle of doing inventory I missed lifting lol. Yeah I go bonkers on rest days-football helps a lot and honestly I just have so much work the next 4 days I’ll probably only get 1 session in-activity helps So much.

Might as well update here: two scoops at 8 am

Spent the whole day with an hour lunch break I gave myself hitting stores. This round they take a little longer to do so my ambitious thinking that 33 stores would take 3 days isn’t gonna happen. I hit 7 today but I did all the ones within 10 miles from my house. I’m kicking myself for doing that, I always work from furthest out to closest so stuff gets easier as you work but bc of that shipping snafu yesterday I just didn’t want to take the chance I’d drive outskirts and stuff wouldn’t be there. All were there so tomorrow I’ll try to get all the stores near the water 6. Hopefully by Wednesday which is the due date they’ll all be done and I can get back to my normal schedule. May have to try an evening sesh though if it takes that long. But I’m beat. 15k steps today.

Awesome pump of course had some little old ladies checking me out lol. One woman asked me if I just left the gym lol

Too bad they weren’t my age or younger I may only have got 2 stores done lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well day two of working not lifting happened. I’m kinda pissed bc I could’ve got 3 more stores done but the darn country has no shading and without ac I’m getting heat blasted like it’s the suns job to exhaust my butt. Well I started feeling it good so instead of risk getting heat exhaustion like back in May/June I just sped on home. So basically If I keep this pace up I’ll have all but 3 stores done on Tuesday so Wednesday will be a quick day as I’m keeping the 3 closest to me left for last. Hoping I can get in the gym either tomorrow or Tuesday though. But a 3-4 day rest period never crushed no one if it comes to that.

But definitely got the country pump on today. My forearm was looking mighty pumped hanging out the window today

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well day two of working not lifting happened. I’m kinda pissed bc I could’ve got 3 more stores done but the darn country has no shading and without ac I’m getting heat blasted like it’s the suns job to exhaust my butt. Well I started feeling it good so instead of risk getting heat exhaustion like back in May/June I just sped on home. So basically If I keep this pace up I’ll have all but 3 stores done on Tuesday so Wednesday will be a quick day as I’m keeping the 3 closest to me left for last. Hoping I can get in the gym either tomorrow or Tuesday though. But a 3-4 day rest period never crushed no one if it comes to that.

But definitely got the country pump on today. My forearm was looking mighty pumped hanging out the window today
Sometimes unintended rest days is a great remedy!

BFF

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was day 18 and Even though I haven’t lifted any weights since Friday this stuff definitely gets better as you go along. Just love the feeling while running around from store to store and have noticed my productivity is through the roof.

Finished up my 31 store run today. But boss lady called and asked me if I could do 5 stores in the middle of B.F.E. Asked me what it would cost for me to do them so I gave her a price and now just waiting to see if she gets the go ahead. I was fair with the price but it’s at least 150 miles and 3.5 hours of drive time alone b4 even doing the actual job.

But then another lady who handles other accounts called me and asked if I could do a two hour job of measuring stuff for a store on Thursday for 100. So I jumped on that bc that’s a whole days pay in 2 hours.

It’s killing me being so tired after driving around and doing the inventory all day to lift. But man this influx of jobs couldn’t have come for me at a better time. So I’ll just keep taking what they give while they are bc b4 I basically hi jacked this entire area with the efficiency I’ve been performing at it was like two hours a week. Just pin money as my grandma would’ve called it.

So if I have that run tomorrow most likely will be a 5th rest day in a row but Thursday I’ll be back and should be super rested to crush some chest

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was a rough day. 222 miles through rural New York State. My back is super locked up right now from sitting that long. Sure I had the breaks from the actual work but as many of you may know I overcame serious back problems but still can’t stay in the same position for too long. I did my best to shift around but there’s only so much you can do driving.

300 for 9 hours ain’t too shabby imo though.

Just glad I can actually get back into the gym tomorrow. If my backs sore I’ll do arms lol

Had some crazy veins going today.

IMG_3522.JPG

Stuffs amazing and just keeps getting better. Can’t wait to see what it does for me at this stage in the gym

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Was a rough day. 222 miles through rural New York State. My back is super locked up right now from sitting that long. Sure I had the breaks from the actual work but as many of you may know I overcame serious back problems but still can’t stay in the same position for too long. I did my best to shift around but there’s only so much you can do driving.

300 for 9 hours ain’t too shabby imo though.

Just glad I can actually get back into the gym tomorrow. If my backs sore I’ll do arms lol

Had some crazy veins going today.

View attachment 169795

Stuffs amazing and just keeps getting better. Can’t wait to see what it does for me at this stage in the gym
Impressive for being out of the gym for the past week or so.

BFF

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hit me some chest and tossed in a front delt a side delt and an ab exercise today.

I can’t tell you how good I felt to finally get to lift again. I’m always irrational when it comes to time off and strength. I think to myself omg I’m gonna lose strength and then I’m right on par. Just one of those irrationalities we all have.

Bench. 3x10. 135,185,205. 210x9, 185x 8. Was inched away from that tenth rep. Spotter said it was all me but I stalled inches from the top and I felt him push the bar up. So I don’t count that. I was mad so I immediately stripped it down to 185 and did the last set.

Plate loaded incline
I performed these left right both so basically each rep is 2 reps
3x8. 45,50,55. 70x6

High cable crossover 4x20. 10,15,20,15

Plate loaded decline
Done just like the incline
45x10,70x9,8. 55x8,45x8

Single arm neutral grip Db bench
3x15. 30,35,40

Seated db press
2x12. 30,40. 50x10

1 arm side lateral raise
30x20,35x15,40x12,45x10,50x8

Stability ball crunch 3x20

Felt like a kid in there today lol

Pump was amazing. Deep, full in chest area. Triceps were full and the shoulders blew up too.

IMG_3536.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup, shoulders look pumped!!!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hit me some chest and tossed in a front delt a side delt and an ab exercise today.

I can’t tell you how good I felt to finally get to lift again. I’m always irrational when it comes to time off and strength. I think to myself omg I’m gonna lose strength and then I’m right on par. Just one of those irrationalities we all have.

Bench. 3x10. 135,185,205. 210x9, 185x 8. Was inched away from that tenth rep. Spotter said it was all me but I stalled inches from the top and I felt him push the bar up. So I don’t count that. I was mad so I immediately stripped it down to 185 and did the last set.

Plate loaded incline
I performed these left right both so basically each rep is 2 reps
3x8. 45,50,55. 70x6

High cable crossover 4x20. 10,15,20,15

Plate loaded decline
Done just like the incline
45x10,70x9,8. 55x8,45x8

Single arm neutral grip Db bench
3x15. 30,35,40

Seated db press
2x12. 30,40. 50x10

1 arm side lateral raise
30x20,35x15,40x12,45x10,50x8

Felt like a kid in there today lol

Pump was amazing. Deep, full in chest area. Triceps were full and the shoulders blew up too.

View attachment 169824
Amazing Pumps make any day alright.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good day. Wallet and back got pumped.

Did this job where I went into a jewelry store and took pictures of damaged displays and other stuff. Job took a little under 2 hours and 100$. Very nice start to the day.

Hey if anyone here lives in the Long Island Poughkeepsie areas they’re looking for someone to do the same stuff.

Back trap and rear delt

Wide grip straight arm pulldown 35x35

I’ve said it b4 but this and the other sapd variations are by far my favorite back exercise. It hits the lats deep and that stretch tho.

Rack pull
6x10. 45,135,225,315,405,405. Was supposed to finish with a 3rd 405 but they were going up easy so I threw a 25 on each side. Lol. World of difference only got 3.

Ss
Bent over row 225x5,185x8
Reverse grip same

Ss
Bar shrug 3x20. 135,185,205
Behind back same

Long bar row 3x20. Bar+45,70,90

Meadows row. 3x10. Bar+45,45,55

Just been getting into these, still playing around with the weights and reps but I’m really liking how it hits from yet another angle-back and angles are where it’s at imo.

Tri set
Seated row vbar. 120x20,140x15,160x12
1 arm sapd 10x20,30. 20x12
1 arm pulldown 55x15, 40x30,25x40

Rear fly cable 1 arm single rope attachment 3x20. 10 lbs. high angle, low angle, mid angle

Great pump all over the place

IMG_3568.JPG

IMG_3565.JPG

Post workout

IMG_3559.JPG

IMG_3557.JPG

Veins

IMG_3556.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arm day is always fun.

Lots of work in a reduced set load.

Barbell Curl
45x15
65x15,drop 45x15
85x15,drop 65x15 drop 45x15

On the last set I didn’t do a pure strip it curl it drop set. I took an exaggerated walk to each side to change the plates bc after the 85 my arms felt like they were gonna burst. Probably around 20-25 seconds between the 85 and 65 and then about 15 after the 65. 1 min between overall sets though. If that doesn’t make sense just ask me to clarify

Talked to a buddy for about 4 minutes

Machine preacher curl drop sets
Each weight was 12 reps with a pause at peak.
80/50/30
95/65/40

Then about 2 minutes rest
Nonstop 1 arm preacher machine curl
One arm entire drop set then the other then back again.

40x13,30x14,20x15
50x13,40x14,30x15

Had to do some serious shaking arms they were so pumped it was as stupid. All I had left for bicep was hammer curls

I went rep per pound
25,20,15. Intent was to go up in weight but just no way I could’ve done that today.

Triceps
Ss
Bw dips. 2x12
Ez bar reverse pushdown rep per pound 35,30

Rope pushdown rep per pound 15,20,25

Close grip bench 4x12. 45,65,85,105

I went super slow on the negative and it was very effective destroying tris

Finished with the single rope attachment single overhead extensions
3x15. 15,10,10

Forearm
Reverse cable curl 3x20. 20 lbs

Abs
Standing rope crunch 3x20. 65 lbs

Hanging leg raises 3x15

Plate bends 3x20. 45 pound plate

Ab roller 3x10

Finished with a single super set of pallof with band and serratus punch with band 20 reps each

IMG_3576.JPG

Post workout

IMG_3600.JPG

IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3598.JPG

Legs up on tap for tomorrow

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn’t get a chance to update yesterday.

Buddy from the gym’s best friend owns a pizzeria and called me if I could come in and help out in the kitchen.

So bc I told him I’d help out at 4 I scrapped legs as I only had around 40 minutes to lift and didn’t want to shortchange leg day.

So I did a quick delts traps workout.

Seated press. 3x12. 35,50,65

Standing press 3x12. 25,35 drop 20, 25 drop 15

Tri set. 3x20. 20 lbs
Side lateral raises
Db front raises
Standing rear fly

Db shrugs 3x20. 40,50,50

Plate shrugs 3x20 45

Rear fly machine 3x20. 50,60,70

Face pull 30x30

Fast and had a killer pump.

Post workout

IMG_3602.JPG

IMG_3603.JPG

And btw I’ve never got so dirty in my life running the fryer station for 10 hours last night. I used to work in a pizzeria during high school but I never remembered getting that dirty or my feet being that sore before.

Dude wants me to come work for him but I tell you I’m too old to do that type of work all week long. I told him I’ll help him out from time to time if he needs it but I don’t want a schedule. And man you realize you’re getting old when you’re up past 12 for the first time in years. Getting home at 3 was way too late. I actually feel hung over today and didn’t drink at all lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn’t get a chance to update yesterday.

Buddy from the gym’s best friend owns a pizzeria and called me if I could come in and help out in the kitchen.

So bc I told him I’d help out at 4 I scrapped legs as I only had around 40 minutes to lift and didn’t want to shortchange leg day.

So I did a quick delts traps workout.

Seated press. 3x12. 35,50,65

Standing press 3x12. 25,35 drop 20, 25 drop 15

Tri set. 3x20. 20 lbs
Side lateral raises
Db front raises
Standing rear fly

Db shrugs 3x20. 40,50,50

Plate shrugs 3x20 45

Rear fly machine 3x20. 50,60,70

Face pull 30x30

Fast and had a killer pump.

Post workout

View attachment 170035

View attachment 170036

And btw I’ve never got so dirty in my life running the fryer station for 10 hours last night. I used to work in a pizzeria during high school but I never remembered getting that dirty or my feet being that sore before.

Dude wants me to come work for him but I tell you I’m too old to do that type of work all week long. I told him I’ll help him out from time to time if he needs it but I don’t want a schedule. And man you realize you’re getting old when you’re up past 12 for the first time in years. Getting home at 3 was way too late. I actually feel hung over today and didn’t drink at all lol
I do know that feeling

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg day finally happened.

Went in with a plan and of course I had to throw it out the window.

Two large women were occupying both of the leg presses. I waited about 5 minutes asked the one how long, she asked the other, who replied as long as it takes. Well apparently that was 1 hour and 15 minutes for like two sets-I was watching as it was right near the rack I went to, and all they were doing was talking. Bs.

So I decided to test out the knee again. And got through this with no problems.

Squat 8x5. 45,135,185,205,215,225,205,185

I decided to take the win at the one set of 225 as on the last rep I started feeling That creaking feeling so just dropped weight and that didn’t stir anything so finished up

Here’s the depth I got to. Pretty good imo.

IMG_3612.JPG

Standing calf raises 3x15. 185,195,205

Sumo dl 7x6. 135,225,315x3,275x2

Bb hack squat 225-3x5

Jefferson dl 225-3,5,5

Still getting used to this movement.

Db rdl. 3x20. 22.5 lb each hand

Finished up with a leg press tri set
Single 90x12,15,20
Quad focus double 90-2x20
Ham focus double 90x20
Calf press 3x20. 90

Huge difference doing leg press work at the end of a workout compared to doing it at the start.

Pleased with the session but I’m shot. Gonna loaf around the house rest of night.

Couple more lifting pics

IMG_3620.JPG

IMG_3631.JPG

Post workout pumps

IMG_3638.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG

Love this stuff. Best non stim pwo I’ve ever used hands down. I’m gonna put an order in so I can continue this log until cam sends me his new pre I agreed to log, not sure eta on that.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Leg day finally happened.

Went in with a plan and of course I had to throw it out the window.

Two large women were occupying both of the leg presses. I waited about 5 minutes asked the one how long, she asked the other, who replied as long as it takes. Well apparently that was 1 hour and 15 minutes for like two sets-I was watching as it was right near the rack I went to, and all they were doing was talking. Bs.

So I decided to test out the knee again. And got through this with no problems.

Squat 8x5. 45,135,185,205,215,225,205,185

I decided to take the win at the one set of 225 as on the last rep I started feeling That creaking feeling so just dropped weight and that didn’t stir anything so finished up

Here’s the depth I got to. Pretty good imo.

View attachment 170052

Standing calf raises 3x15. 185,195,205

Sumo dl 7x6. 135,225,315x3,275x2

Bb hack squat 225-3x5

Jefferson dl 225-3,5,5

Still getting used to this movement.

Db rdl. 3x20. 22.5 lb each hand

Finished up with a leg press tri set
Single 90x12,15,20
Quad focus double 90-2x20
Ham focus double 90x20
Calf press 3x20. 90

Huge difference doing leg press work at the end of a workout compared to doing it at the start.

Pleased with the session but I’m shot. Gonna loaf around the house rest of night.

Couple more lifting pics

View attachment 170053

View attachment 170054

Post workout pumps

View attachment 170055

View attachment 170056

View attachment 170057

Love this stuff. Best non stim pwo I’ve ever used hands down. I’m gonna put an order in so I can continue this log until cam sends me his new pre I agreed to log, not sure eta on that.
Your exercise choices are on point. Nice deep squat with great form.

BFF

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buddy hooked me up with some extra side work today and I also had a cpl of my inventory runs so I was too beat to hit the gym after. One of those body needed it days.

Planning on chest tomorrow

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hammered chest pretty hard today and slayed front and side delts in the process.

Pumps were stupid as usual with vasoblitz. Almost through the bottle and absolutely zero adaptation. Each dose is consistently great and the getting better after 2 weeks is spot on.

Bb floor press 2x12. 135,185. 170x10, 2x12. 160,140

Didn’t wait long enough after the 185.

Landmine press 1 arm. 3x20. 25,25,35. 50x15
Both arms same

Landmine arc twists 3x15. 45
Landmine Lateral raises same

Incline db. 2x12. 35,55. 70x10. 60x12

Incline fly 3x20. 20,25,30

1 arm hex. 3x15. 30 lbs

Giant set
Lateral raises 3x20. 10 lbs
Front raises 3x20. 10 lbs
Db snatch. 30x5,8,10
Flat fly. 3x20. 10 lbs

Decline cable press 3x20. 22.5 lbs

IMG_3647.JPG

IMG_3669.JPG

IMG_3691.JPG

Post workout

IMG_3693.JPG

IMG_3696.JPG

IMG_3697.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Buddy hooked me up with some extra side work today and I also had a cpl of my inventory runs so I was too beat to hit the gym after. One of those body needed it days.

Planning on chest tomorrow
gotta make that money...glad things are working out so well for you, hope it keeps up!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hammered chest pretty hard today and slayed front and side delts in the process.

Pumps were stupid as usual with vasoblitz. Almost through the bottle and absolutely zero adaptation. Each dose is consistently great and the getting better after 2 weeks is spot on.

Bb floor press 2x12. 135,185. 170x10, 2x12. 160,140

Didn’t wait long enough after the 185.

Landmine press 1 arm. 3x20. 25,25,35. 50x15
Both arms same

Landmine arc twists 3x15. 45
Landmine Lateral raises same

Incline db. 2x12. 35,55. 70x10. 60x12

Incline fly 3x20. 20,25,30

1 arm hex. 3x15. 30 lbs

Giant set
Lateral raises 3x20. 10 lbs
Front raises 3x20. 10 lbs
Db snatch. 30x5,8,10
Flat fly. 3x20. 10 lbs

Decline cable press 3x20. 22.5 lbs

View attachment 170149

View attachment 170150

View attachment 170151

Post workout

View attachment 170152

View attachment 170153

View attachment 170154
You are still killing the workouts.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another back day is in the books.

Did things a bit different today.

Trx row 3x15

Hyper extensions 3x15. 205,225,250

Rope straight arm pulldown 35x20,30x22,25x25,20x30

Rope row. 3x20. 20,30,50

Wide grip pulldown 3x20. 100,85,70

Reverse grip pulldown 3x20. 70,85,100

Pulldown w/rope 100x6,85x10,70x20

Ss
Straight arm pulldown 3x20. 20,30,40
Cable high row same

1 arm smith shrugs 3x10. 105,115,125

Cable rear fly 3x20. 10 lbs

Some pics

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3723.JPG

IMG_3739.JPG

Post workout

IMG_3745.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arm and abs

Dip machine 5x20. 145,185,165,145,125

I started with this bc I wanted to change it up. I’ve been in the his routine for so long where I alternate between bar curls pushdown or close grip and just thought I’d switch it up.

Took a band, hooked it up to the captain chair and did overhead tri extensions off it. 3x20

Tris were so swole at this point I veered into bis

Alternating Db curl
3x12. 30,35,40
3x15. 30,25,20

loved the combination of two rep patterns in full 3 set format. Pump was sick and full

Concentration curl
3x10. 20,25,25
6 sec negative

Spider curl
Arms were crazy sore already but I used a 4 sec negative anyhow
80x5,60x10,8. 50x12,40x15

Ez curl. 10-10-10 in 21 style 30x30

Ss
Rope pushdown 3x30. 30,25,20
Rope hammer curls same

Ab work

Ss
Ab roller 3x10
Db side bend 3x20. 25,45,45

Ss
Kb carry 3x110 steps. 40 in each hand

Ss
1 arm kb carry 3x55. 40 in one hand
Wall climbers 3x15

Idk what to call these. It wasn’t my 1st or 2nd choice but bc the 2 declines and the 2 leg raise areas were being used I put my hands atop the wall that goes around the area and raised one leg to chest and then the other.

IMG_3753.JPG

IMG_3766.JPG

Post workout
IMG_3774.JPG

Tomorrow is supposed to be my final day but I still have more than 4 scoops in there. I knew about the extra day bc the first rest day I didn’t take any. But I think I got some extra day or two in here. So I’ll keep going until it’s gone.

Never got around to buying any bc I forgot I had a bill due and haven’t got the check from all those inventory runs I did yet. Intending on picking a tub or two up when that comes in still though.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to just have a lot of fun today.

Tri set
Clean and press. 4x5. 95,105,115,125
Clean and squat same
Clean press squat same

I staggered the tri set. About 20 seconds between lifts. It was actually funny. Hr went from about 133 to 222 after first cpl of rounds. Rest after each set was awesome.

High pull. 3x5. 125,135,155

Pendlay row. 3x5. 155

Dl into bar shrug 3x7. 155, 185,225

Sumo dl into bar shrug. 3x7. 225,235,245

Tri set
Incline bb bench 3x5. 135,145,150
Plate rear fly 3x20. 10 lbs
Plate side lateral raises same

Ss
Seated leg curl 3x10. 75,90,105
Leg extensions same

Seated leg press 3x10. 210,250,300

Standing calf machine 3x15. 110,115,120

Horizontal calf press 3x20. 150

I really didn’t take much time between sets but session lasted 2 hours bc after my high pull a dude was struggling with his cleans and must’ve watched me do my variations and asked if I could help him with his. They really weren’t as bad as he seemed to think they were. He was just upright rowing them and snapping it up instead of driving with calves shooting bar up off thighs. Worked with him for about 20 minutes and at first he was doing 135 after he got it down he was at 185. He wasn’t pressing just the clean but for someone just a little bigger then me in weight not bad. Kinda felt good helping the dude out.

IMG_3787.JPG

Oh yeah looking at the pics reminded me. After my first set some guy from the gym who’s I’ve seen around asked me to put the straps on for safety. Kinda sucked bc you can’t get your elbows high on the squat with them on but made due. First time anyone’s ever said anything to me about safety. I can see his point but the 95-125 range certainly wasn’t getting away from me. Oh well as long as they don’t start asking me to keep my shoes on I’ll be fine lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well took past cpl days off. Sunday just loafed about yesterday some inventory work

Technically yesterday’s dose was the 30th. But I had 2 scoops today and definitely got at least 2 more days left so bff really hooked me up.

Hit chest delts

Bench. 3x10. 45,135,185. 3x9. 215,205,195

Didn’t really plan it like that just failed at 9 each time coming back. The 215 though was the most I’ve pressed for 9 in a while, had been stuck on 210 for weeks. Today I just said heck I’ll jump to 215. Almost had the 10th rep too but not quite.

Incline db press
3x12. 40,50,60. 70x10

Incline fly 3x20. 15

High incline seated shoulder press 3x12. 40,45,50

Side lateral raises 3x20. 10 lbs

1 arm lateral 3x10. 35 lbs

Crossover 3x10. 20

Plate loaded decline 55 per. 3x10 slow reps

IMG_3809.JPG

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome log so far brother!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well took past cpl days off. Sunday just loafed about yesterday some inventory work

Technically yesterday’s dose was the 30th. But I had 2 scoops today and definitely got at least 2 more days left so bff really hooked me up.

Hit chest delts

Bench. 3x10. 45,135,185. 3x9. 215,205,195

Didn’t really plan it like that just failed at 9 each time coming back. The 215 though was the most I’ve pressed for 9 in a while, had been stuck on 210 for weeks. Today I just said heck I’ll jump to 215. Almost had the 10th rep too but not quite.

Incline db press
3x12. 40,50,60. 70x10

Incline fly 3x20. 15

High incline seated shoulder press 3x12. 40,45,50

Side lateral raises 3x20. 10 lbs

1 arm lateral 3x10. 35 lbs

Crossover 3x10. 20

Plate loaded decline 55 per. 3x10 slow reps

View attachment 170399
Your just crushing it

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weird day. Nieces were over and at 730 in the am They were going bonkers. Someone must have fed them a copious amount of sugar-bc I know they didn’t get into my unopened pres saving for after the stim break lol

So around 11 I was going to go for my daily, weather permitting walk. Forgot it was garbage day so did that first. Would you believe I literally couldn’t breathe after. Had to hit up the inhaler and get back into the house. The air quality today was the worst I’ve ever seen it here. I guess there were warnings all over the news, which of course I didn’t see bc I boycott news on purpose-until the hosts stop putting in opinions that is.

Well did get to the gym and stayed extra long today bc I really was t looking forward to going back outside again.

Back traps rear delt

Trx row 3x15

Db bent over row 3x15. 35,45,55

1 arm Db rows. 3x15. 55,70,70

Seated rows. Sensing a theme lol
Single d-handle 42.5x30
V-handle 3x12. 100,120,140
Wide grip (used pulldown bar). 3x15. 70,85,100
Reverse grip (shoulder width) 70x20
Rope attachment 70x20

Cable high row 3x15. 100,85,70

Pulldown 1 arm. D-handle 42.5x30
Pulldown 2-d-handles. 3x20. 85,100,85

Straight arm pulldown
Rep per pound 30
Wide grip 35
Rope 25
1 arm. 10x30

Face pull rep per pound non stop set

Cable upright rep per pound non stop set. 25,20,15

Rope bent over row rep per pound. With 30 sec rest between. 25,30

Ss
Cable rear fly 3x20. 10,15,20
Plate shrug 3x20. 45’s.

This stuff never disappoints. Great pumps complimenting the training.

IMG_3850.JPG

IMG_3860.JPG

IMG_3873.JPG

Post workout

IMG_3880.JPG

Ok got a 12 hour day doing inventory out of the area tomorrow. I measured out what’s left and still have 6 scoops and maybe a seventh with what was left at the bottom. So I got roughly an extra 5 days out of the bottle.

So I’ll use 2 in the am b4 my drive out. Then I’ll get two more training sessions in this week and finish the log out on the weekend.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So to update:

I left my house at 8 A.M. and returned home at 10 pm. 14 hours to do 11 stores. Today I did 9 in 4 hours lol. City vs country. But got a while helluva lot more for the country work.

But I was really tired but got to the gym around 430. Did a little arms b4 it got crowded and I’ll be honest I hate ppl. Lol. Well that came out wrong. I hate ignorant ppl. Ppl who hover over the bench waiting for you to finish. You tell them want to work in and they say nah brah but just stand there. It’s messed up. But that’s what u get when there’s crowds.

Here’s another example. I brought my own ab roller with me bc is he gym keeps getting theirs stolen. Well I’m doing hammer curls and it’s next to a bench with my water and my phone. As I’m curling I see some dude in the mirror grab the ab wheel and trot to the other side of the turf. I finished my set walked over and grabbed it back. Kid says I can’t hog all the gear. I told him I can when I paid for it. He’s like I pay to go here too. His girl had to explain to him that it wasn’t the gym’s. That was about it for me today.

Ab roller 3x10

Close grip bench 3x10. 95,135,160. 185x8

Bar curl 5x10. 85,85,65,55,50

1 arm reverse grip pushdown 3x20. 10

Bench dips 3x10

Hammer curl 5x10. 20,25,30,35,40

45 minutes.

Awesome pump for minimal work imo.

IMG_3902.JPG

IMG_3907.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...people-gotta love em!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final leg day on vasoblitz. For now.

So hey I don’t know if you guys know about this app but It’s easy money. Apps called job spotter. All u do is take pics of hiring signs and upload them through the app. You get paid various amounts for each submission. I’ve been using it for a month now, just taking photos when I’m out and stuff e earned 34 so far. They pay u in Amazon gift cards though. But I’m gonna get me a vasoblitz after I get a few more dollars in there.

Squat. 8x6. 45,135,225x3,185x2,135

Standing calf raises 3x15. 125

Sumo. 5x6. 135,225,315x2,275

Bb hack squat 4x5. 3@275, 1@225

Calf press on leg press 3x20. 290 lbs

I was so tired going into this session but somewhere after the 135 squat I got a bolt of energy. Knee held up just fine today again so crossing fingers I’ll be able to add a little more weight next time out.

IMG_3920.JPG

IMG_3935.JPG

IMG_3947.JPG

IMG_3949.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished up today.

Shoulders and chest

Bb floor press 5x10. 135,185,165,155,135

Military press 3x12. 45,65,95

Push press 115 x 6,8,6

Bb upright 6x12. 65,75,85,75,65,45

Landmine press 3x15. 25,35,40

Ss
Bar shrug 6x10. 2@135,2@145,2@155
Behind back same

Tri set
Incline bb press 135x8,7,7
Plate lateral 3x20. 10
Plate rear fly same

IMG_3952.JPG

IMG_3969.JPG

IMG_3982.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final review:

Taste: blue raspberry. At first I found it very subtle in 16 oz water, which is typically my preferred manner. Lowered water to 8-12. Stayed at 10-12. Obviously taste is sharper with less water but for me the sweet spot is that 10-12 range. I’d get this flavor again.

Mixed perfectly every time in any water amount.

Pumps were great from day 1 but really started to shine as the days went on.

For the last 2.5 weeks I truly felt like my muscle stayed full all the time. Don’t believe I’ve ever used a product where this has been the case. Sure a few hours, perhaps into the next day, but this is very constant.

Overall takes:
I’m not big on the stim break thing. I do it maybe two good length ones a year and a short one each year. I always found myself lagging in the gym especially the first few days. This product made me forget I was rolling stim free most days. I did break the stim break a few times with a bang here and there and then on my 14 hour day the other day I did have a monster and a large tim hortons coffee. But 3 bangs a monster and a cup of coffee in a month is nothing. This stim break was a great success that really went by fast bc of vasoblitz. I still have 2-4 weeks left, at least that’s the plan. Hopefully I’ll get my Amazon gift card in the mail soon so I can order another bottle.

Price: 35. But I saw it for b1g1-1/2 on another site. I know there’s a lot of ppl, myself included not wanting to drop this much on a “pump” product but vasoblitz changed my mind on this bc it really turned out to be much more than your typical pump product. 35 is fair for a month of product. I’ve tried many pump/non stims over the years and while some definitely give you skin splitting pumps this one takes it to a level I honestly didn’t expect. So much more in my opinion and I feel that if ppl try it they’ll pay 35 for it. Amazing product that I’ll personally use again and again.

Thanks for the opportunity. Really enjoyed it.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Final review:

Taste: blue raspberry. At first I found it very subtle in 16 oz water, which is typically my preferred manner. Lowered water to 8-12. Stayed at 10-12. Obviously taste is sharper with less water but for me the sweet spot is that 10-12 range. I’d get this flavor again.

Mixed perfectly every time in any water amount.

Pumps were great from day 1 but really started to shine as the days went on.

For the last 2.5 weeks I truly felt like my muscle stayed full all the time. Don’t believe I’ve ever used a product where this has been the case. Sure a few hours, perhaps into the next day, but this is very constant.

Overall takes:
I’m not big on the stim break thing. I do it maybe two good length ones a year and a short one each year. I always found myself lagging in the gym especially the first few days. This product made me forget I was rolling stim free most days. I did break the stim break a few times with a bang here and there and then on my 14 hour day the other day I did have a monster and a large tim hortons coffee. But 3 bangs a monster and a cup of coffee in a month is nothing. This stim break was a great success that really went by fast bc of vasoblitz. I still have 2-4 weeks left, at least that’s the plan. Hopefully I’ll get my Amazon gift card in the mail soon so I can order another bottle.

Price: 35. But I saw it for b1g1-1/2 on another site. I know there’s a lot of ppl, myself included not wanting to drop this much on a “pump” product but vasoblitz changed my mind on this bc it really turned out to be much more than your typical pump product. 35 is fair for a month of product. I’ve tried many pump/non stims over the years and while some definitely give you skin splitting pumps this one takes it to a level I honestly didn’t expect. So much more in my opinion and I feel that if ppl try it they’ll pay 35 for it. Amazing product that I’ll personally use again and again.

Thanks for the opportunity. Really enjoyed it.
Thank you for the detail. We really enjoyed the adventure you took us on. Lifting weights is also a story about life and you mixed the two well. We wish the continued progress and success!

But we are going to tempt you into one more bottle. Details to Weekend sale below....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/306316-vasoblitz-build-fast.html

your friends at BFF