Stims and orals

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It might just be in my head but I try to dose my stims/Adderall away from my oral steroids, in my mind I’m trying to not put too much damage on my heart at the same time, so I try to dose my PED’s in the evenings.

Is it only my mind that’s playing tricks on me or does it matter if you dose PED’s with stims?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually have problems with heart rate in training taking my orals and stims preWO. It’s just too much. Taking the orals post training let’s me function much better and get all of the recovery benefits still. I don’t feel a benefit dosing them preWO - I feel like I’m fighting them. The stims have a larger impact on drive and ability to accomplish work so they get the priority.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually have problems with heart rate in training taking my orals and stims preWO. It’s just too much. Taking the orals post training let’s me function much better and get all of the recovery benefits still. I don’t feel a benefit dosing them preWO - I feel like I’m fighting them. The stims have a larger impact on drive and ability to accomplish work so they get the priority.
That’s is how I feel also, thanks!