StimFreak Loggers Wanted (by MA LABS) **Free Product**

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Need 3 solid loggers. To test out this product and do a log over the period of 2-4 weeks and leave some results/feedback/side effects, you name it on this product. Really looking for some Vets on the forum but an up and coming newer guy may also qualify. Will have you post here and copy and paste the log over at AnaboleX if possible. Please post up here if you are interested and why you believe you should be chosen.

StimFreak is our new Nootropic/Pre-Workout Stimulant. Can be used either or.

Ingredients
: Caffeine Anyhdrious, Eria Jarensis, DMHA (powerhouse), L-Theanine (makes a great base too)

And if you decide you do not want to LOG this but just buy it, please use my code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off this and all other MA Labs product at www.masupps.com

Thanks Anabolic Minds!

View attachment 184033
View attachment 184034

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested.
I was looking for a way to drop the energy drink volume down and work and increase gym motivation at night.
I was literally looking at RC liquid DMAA an hour ago.

Please consider me for this log opportunity as I’m a long time AM member.
Thanks

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Count me in, new member but willing to do a log consistently.

About my self:-
I would not consider myself as "stim freak" pat on the back and some scream will make me lift more. But I do use high stim products(350caffine 75DMHA and more) once in a while where I'm terribly feeling demotivated/weak due to last day's workout or works/studies.
I've found a use for "high stim" products during group discussions and interviews which help me a lot for geeting focussed (which is difficult for me) that are where i use preworkouts rather than actual workouts.

Bio:-
Age 23 Male
Working out for 4-5years, natty (if that matters lol,anyways)
I might start gamma bomb soon.
can i post on anabloex? yes but i don't have account/ neither could find site by googling it.
and, I'll be putting a video review on youtube.

Thanks.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interested for sure. Been on the hunt for the perfect pre workout for a while now. Lifting 4-5 days a week with cardio 3 days a week.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Matthersby @Jeremyk1 and @Shep_Zaide would you please PM me either an address here, or send me a PM and I will give you an email to send it to please.

Also @Brutefit ty for your interest and will keep an eye out for future logs for you sir.

Thanks guys. We will be shipping product out this week :)

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@Matthersby @Jeremyk1 and @Shep_Zaide would you please PM me either an address here, or send me a PM and I will give you an email to send it to please.

Also @Brutefit ty for your interest and will keep an eye out for future logs for you sir.

So stoked dude! Thank you for the opportunity! Pmd you my address.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah keep us posted as I need a stim for 5am workouts and I am struggling to find a winner.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah keep us posted as I need a stim for 5am workouts and I am struggling to find a good one. So maybe the logs will convince me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah keep us posted as I need a stim for 5am workouts and I am struggling to find a good one. So maybe the logs will convince me.
I’m expecting mine tomorrow. Along with a separate package with some peptides. I’m truly excited about the DMHA in this product and cannot wait to try it.

Febus

Febus

Awards
Intersted in this, I can log for MA.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Intersted in this, I can log for MA.
Sorry man you got here a bit late and we have chosen loggers already. They actually should be getting products any minute now.

If you would like to try the product feel free to use my code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off your order at
www.masupps.com

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Y'all gonna get a quality product!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys sorry for the delay. I just heard that these are shipping this week most likely today.

I thought they had already shipped, so my apologies, but we didn't forget you. Thanks for the patience :)

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the delay. I just heard that these are shipping this week most likely today.

I thought they had already shipped, so my apologies, but we didn't forget you. Thanks for the patience :)
No problem! I was just worried it got lost in the mail haha

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys, was I out of town longer than expected, so all loggers' products are shipping first thing Monday. Thanks for your patience. Stim-freak has gotten only great reviews...and at $23.99 (with the am20 code), you can't beat the price. I don't think you can find a similarly dosed-priced product anywhere else.

Last edited:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah keep the feedback. Keeping an eye out as I need a good morning stim to get to the gym early.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah keep the feedback. Keeping an eye out as I need a good morning stim to get to the gym early.
One thing which differentiates my product from many other DMHA-based products on the market is that I don't use synthetic DMHA. I use only Juglans Regia Extract, which is superior to the synthetic version. In fact, most people think synthetic and non-synthetic DMHA are the exact same thing...with the only difference being that one is made in the lab and the other is naturally ocurring. This is not the case. They are actually two differnet compounds with differnet molecular structures. See below...

• 2-amino-6-methylheptane (synthetic)
  • 2-amino-5-methylheptane (naturally occuring)
Many people are confused about the difference between the two because both compounds are referred to as DMHA, when they should, in fact, have differnet names. As expected, they provide differnet effects, as well. Non-synthetic DMHA, known as Juglans Regia Extract, is nearly 2X as potent as synthetic DMHA and also provides a more euphoric, cleaner feeling. It also costs a lot more to produce. LOL. This is why you don't see it used in supplements nearly as often as the synthetic version.

I purposely divided the dose into 3 caps so that people could fine-tune their dosage. It allows those with a lower stim tolerance/greater sensitivity to stims to take a lower dosage, while those with a higher tolerance/decreased sensitivity can take more. There are few things I dislike more than when a company crams the maximum dose into a single capsule...because if one cap is too much, what are you going to do? Start breaking them open and pouring that nasty tasting crap in your mouth? That's pretty much your only option.

As someone with a moderate stim tolerance at best, I always try to make sure that the people who buy my products are able to fine-tune their dosage to their own unique needs.

With that said, while Stim-Freak is a relatively simple product, there are not a lot of products out there like it. Sure, there are tons of stims available, but these days most are included as part of a comprehensive pre-workout powder. There just aren't that many encapsulated products out there which provide 30 full servings of the hardest-hitting stims derived from the best sources. In other words, it should not only work very well, but a single bottle should last a long time too.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One thing which differentiates my product from many other DMHA-based products on the market is that I don't use synthetic DMHA. I use only Juglans Regia Extract, which is superior to the synthetic version. In fact, most people think synthetic and non-synthetic DMHA are the exact same thing...with the only difference being that one is made in the lab and the other is naturally ocurring. This is not the case. They are actually two differnet compounds with differnet molecular structures. See below...

• 2-amino-6-methylheptane (synthetic)
  • 2-amino-5-methylheptane (naturally occuring)
Many people are confused about the difference between the two because both compounds are referred to as DMHA, when they should, in fact, have differnet names. As expected, they provide differnet effects, as well. Non-synthetic DMHA, known as Juglans Regia Extract, is nearly 2X as potent as synthetic DMHA and also provides a more euphoric, cleaner feeling. It also costs a lot more to produce. LOL. This is why you don't see it used in supplements nearly as often as the synthetic version.

I purposely divided the dose into 3 caps so that people could fine-tune their dosage. It allows those with a lower stim tolerance/greater sensitivity to stims to take a lower dosage, while those with a higher tolerance/decreased sensitivity can take more. There are few things I dislike more than when a company crams the maximum dose into a single capsule...because if one cap is too much, what are you going to do? Start breaking them open and pouring that nasty tasting crap in your mouth? That's pretty much your only option.

As someone with a moderate stim tolerance at best, I always try to make sure that the people who buy my products are able to fine-tune their dosage to their own unique needs.

With that said, while Stim-Freak is a relatively simple product, there are not a lot of products out there like it. Sure, there are tons of stims available, but these days most are included as part of a comprehensive pre-workout powder. There just aren't that many encapsulated products out there which provide 30 full servings of the hardest-hitting stims derived from the best sources. In other words, it should not only work very well, but a single bottle should last a long time too.
Would you say that natural extract will produce less of a tolerance than the synthetic?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you say that natural extract will produce less of a tolerance than the synthetic?
I'm not sure. I don't think that aspect was ever explored.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great explanation. Definitely agree with being able to fine tune dose spreading it into 3 capsules. Great idea. Couple more positive reviews and I'll have to grab a bottle.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoy this stim product because it is about as strong of a stim as I can do and not at any point does it feel overwhelming. No nasty sides like with Y and AY.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just bought my second bottle of this. For me, 2 caps is just right. I like to take it with 200mg Dynamine. It’s a smooth energy and stacks well with nootropics. The price is very reasonable as well and I prefer my preworkout capped as it’s just more convenient for me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have to agree with everyone.
It’s really conservatively dosed.
1 is pretty comfortable even for someone sensitive to stims but still enough to get you up and out the door. Clean upper too. Possibly the addition of L-Theanine to limit anxiety.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve bought probably 5 bottles of this. Definitely my favorite stim. I add a bronkaid in with 2 caps of SF. Best appetite suppressant I’ve used in a long time.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve bought probably 5 bottles of this. Definitely my favorite stim. I add a bronkaid in with 2 caps of SF. Best appetite suppressant I’ve used in a long time.

Very cool feedback, thank you!!

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hands down the strongest stim formula of the era. I'm really impressed by the formulation. If you haven't already tried it it's an experience once you have you'll be a believer. Speaking of time for me to restock.

Last edited: