Stim X/Dialene 4x/ Basic Cuts

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am currently using Leviathan Reloaded, and am about half way through the bottle I'd say, and I'm loving the results(almost to goal :D) But I have samples for Stim X(2 samples, 4 caps) Dialene 4x(2 pills) and then 3 Basic Cuts samples(6 in each pack, daily dose is 4, so 3 days worth) I was wondering if I would be able to take one day off of LR to see what these do for me(would mainly be for meal suppressant or energy) I wanted to figure out if I would want one of these, or if I'd want a second bottle of Leviathan Reloaded.

I know not to take more than 1 stim, but I'm wondering if it's safe to take one day off of LR, and do one of these, then rinse repeat(Basic Cuts would be three days obviously)

Sorry for the wordy post ^_^

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
you will be fine. just dont take 2 stimx at a time makes me feel crazy dizzy nauseous all rapped up into one. oh and basic cuts goes great with 25 mg of ephedrine.

tmachovec

tmachovec

Awards
Like he said you'll be fine. It would probably be good to give yourself a break from the yohimbine anyway.

Last week I took three StimX (current version) and 25 mg of E. It was intense (do not try it) but nothing I couldn't handle....:twisted:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i am a seasoned ephdra head and stim x still makes me feel crazy