Stim preworkout product suggestions

imcamlost

Awards
It might depend upon where you are based and how willing and able you are to travel. There may be independent shops or gyms in your area which sell well-dosed Pres.
Going to NYC, around times square.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys, going to US next month, there is any good Pre that sells on otc shops like GNC, or I can only get the good ones online and shipped to my hotel?
Big chains will have “safe” stuff. You won’t find anything with even DMHA. If you’re looking for ergogens, they may have some good ones, I haven’t checked in a long time. But for high stim, you’ll need to find online or a smaller locally owned place.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys, going to US next month, there is any good Pre that sells on otc shops like GNC, or I can only get the good ones online and shipped to my hotel?
Would they let you fly back to your country with those?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone ever try Innovative Labs wicked w/ dmaa? Or dmha? I found both via eBay . Also found the og total war w/ dmha

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone ever try Innovative Labs wicked w/ dmaa? Or dmha? I found both via eBay . Also found the og total war w/ dmha
Why buy overpriced,outdated, pre's on eBay when you can find better ones over at a couple sites
that still have exotic stimulant pre's cause that seems like what your looking for.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why buy overpriced,outdated, pre's on eBay when you can find better ones over at a couple sites
that still have exotic stimulant pre's cause that seems like what your looking for.
Very true and I am considering phenta plex

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, its not like its forbidden, only not autorized, which is quite diferent.
Ok… I wasn’t sure how that worked. Kinda like me living in US going to Canada and bringing back Ephedrine. It’s not illegal in the US but it can’t be sold as a supplement. (I believe I’m right?)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok… I wasn’t sure how that worked. Kinda like me living in US going to Canada and bringing back Ephedrine. It’s not illegal in the US but it can’t be sold as a supplement. (I believe I’m right?)
Correct. It’s sale is restricted here to limited amounts depending on where you are at.

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Grabbed some of this at Costco the other day..... Its just right for me. I'm pretty sensitive to stimulants, this stuff has 100mgs of caffein and some extra in the form of green tea extract and coffee bean extract. Filled with BCAA's and Electrolytes and all that crap too.

Attachments

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They actually make an OG Elite 1.0. I couldn’t even find a company webpage or anything on them. Has anyone tried it??

QUOTE="ELROCK, post: 6605622, member: 184147"]
Anyone try this before?
View attachment 214478
[/QUOTE]