Stim free pump formula

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been a while since I've taken a pre workout pump supp that had me vascular like Thor's cock.

Need one that's still free

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA-PUMP

"Stimulant-Free Pre-workout"

MASSIVE SALE!!!

Ingredients Profile...

Citrulline Malate: 8 grams
HydroMax: 5 grams
Sodium Nitrate: 1.5 grams
Nitrosigine: 1 gram
CAPROS: 250 mg
Creatine Monhydrate: 4 grams
Betaine Anhydrous: 3 grams
Taurine: 2 grams

I'm having a huge sale on MA-PUMP in the next day or two. The post-discount total will be only $28. That is literally HALF the price of its original selling point. I am blowing the remainder of my stock out, as it is going to be replaced by an upcoming pre-workout (it will be out soon).

Note: MA-PUMP is clumpy as all hell. It is the the 5 grams of HydroMax that causes that. It doesn't harm the effectiveness or taste of the product (it tastes good), but it is damn clumpy.

Good luck finding a better pump product on the market for $28 dollars! :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL SuperSwole will have you looking like Thor’s cock haha. Phenomenal stuff and every ingredient clinically dosed. Covers all pump pathways. You won’t be disappointed

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Road to a PUMP!!!

There's really only 2 main pathways to a pump, via supplementation. These are the nitric oxide pathway (via the L-Arginine-eNOS-Nitric Oxide Pathway and Nitrate-Nitrite Nitric Oxide Pathway) and through Plasma Expansion (i.e. glycerol).

Therefore, if you want the best pump possible, you need to maximize these pathways. No company...and I mean NO company comes anywhere close to maximizing the plasma expansion pathway. Several companies have come close to optimizing the nitric oxide pathway. All it requires to optimize the nitric oxide pathway is a whopping dose of citrulline with a big dose of nitrates...or a massive dose of nitrates alone. In fact, it is possible to over-do the nitric oxide pathway....to the point of death. You can't do this through the arginine eNOS pathway (it strikes a ceiling once you hit 15 grams of citrulline), but you can through the the nitrate-nitrite pathway. For example, if you overdose on Nitrogylcerin ( prescription nitrite drug) you can drop your BP so low you that could die.

So, it is easily possible to optimize the eNOS pathway with supplementation. No supplement companies have done it yet, but some have come very close.

In order to optimize the plasma expansion pathway you need like 100's of grams of glycerol at once...in the form of GlycerPump, HydroMax, etc. The Plasma expansion pathway has the greatest potential for pumps...more than the nitric oxide pathway because you are actually increasing blood volume. Nitric oxide boosters only dilate the blood vessels. They don't increase blood volume. The best results are achieved when both pathways are optimized.

Look at MA-PUMP. It contains 1.5 grams sodium nitrate and 8 grams citrulline malate. I don't think there is another product on the market which activates the eNOS pathway more than that, but there are a few that equal it.

The highest dose of GlycerPump (same thing as HydroMax, but it clumps less) on the market today is 5 grams, I believe. MA-PUMP contains that dose, but even that dose doesn't come anywhere close to optimizing the plasma expansion pathway.

I am releasing two more Pre's. One is very comprehensive (stims, pump agents, muscle volumizers, performance agents, growth & recovery agents, etc.). I think it is the best comprehensive Pre on the market.

The other one, which will be released after the comprehensive Pre, focuses on just two facets of the Pre-workout game--Stimulation and Pumps. It will be a stim-heavy product with the highest dose of GlycerPump ever seen in a product (by several-fold), along with a massive dose of Nitric oxide boosters! It will be, BY FAR, the best pump-enhancing, stim-based Pre on the market...guaranteed! It doesn't have any growth or recovery agents, but if you are looking for stimulation and pumps, this product surpasses all!

You will know this is the truth when you see it!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CEL SuperSwole will have you looking like Thor’s cock haha. Phenomenal stuff and every ingredient clinically dosed. Covers all pump pathways. You won’t be disappointed
Definitely agreed with this and I know a lot of members on here would agree with super swole.