Stim free pre’s

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Outside of pumps, has anyone used stim free pre’s they’ve felt genuinely provides energy?

looking to go off caffeine for December and in the past don’t remember ever feeling too energized from stim free pre’s, just moreso used for the sake of keeping good pumps/mind muscle connection

Sell me on your go to stim free options 🤠

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely a big High Volume fan. Mainly because I know PES is quality and feel like I get good pumps from High Volume. For me I feel it provides a certain level of increased focus and the taste of it wakes me up and gets me ready to go. I'd recommend trying it if you haven't already.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i prefer pump factor vs caffeine

power
pes high volume as stated above
cel super swole is awesome, working on a new formula without glycerol

for caps check out sns vaso force XT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like that there’s Epicatechin in this 🤔
I am a big fan of Epicatechin but its an ingredient that needs to be used daily for best results. Including it in a pre-workout is really more of a sales pitch than anything. Nothing wrong with it being in there, you're just not going to get the maximum results from Epicatechin though with non-daily use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Outside of pumps, has anyone used stim free pre’s they’ve felt genuinely provides energy?

looking to go off caffeine for December and in the past don’t remember ever feeling too energized from stim free pre’s, just moreso used for the sake of keeping good pumps/mind muscle connection

It really depends on what exactly you're looking for.

You're asking for stim free but also asking for energy so I'm guessing you're wanting more of a feel good motivated type energy without the stims? If that's the case, I would say Focus XT Stim Free would be the way to go.

We get a lot of great feedback on VasoForce XT capsules and a lot of the common feedback includes pumps, endurance, and improved recovery between sets; so its definitely more than just a pump product.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
NutraBio's Leg Day intra can double as a preworkout. There are a number of performance ingredients included as well as recovery ingredients.

Alpha Lion Superhuman Pump is another good option, as already mentioned.

Like A Pro Peak and Power didn't have much in the way of noticeable immediate effect, but after continued use I think it helped my performance in the gym. Also, while I haven't tried their Pump+Focus product, it has an interesting ingredient panel, including a light amount of caffeine (125mg) - so that may disqualify it from your search. their products are rather pricey too.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL super swole with Kanna is Stim free. I love any kanna products for that purpose
Psycho Edge Pump is good
Redcon Big Noise has some mild cognitive boosters (albeit with a hefty dose of political pandering from their CEO)

Buy some bulk Dynamine powder and add to any of the above.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL super swole with Kanna is Stim free. I love any kanna products for that purpose
Psycho Edge Pump is good
Redcon Big Noise has some mild cognitive boosters (albeit with a hefty dose of political pandering from their CEO)

Buy some bulk Dynamine powder and add to any of the above.
We offer Dynamine capsules for anyone that can't stand the taste of the powder :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Apex Alchemy Triton provides a huge boost in endurance/stamina.