Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Stim Free Focus XT Fruit Punch FS/FT

CATdiesel76

Well-known member
I have an opened tub of Focus XT Fruit Punch FS/FT. Pretty sure 5 -6 scoops missing. Looking for sale or trade. Open to anything really so fire away
 
Sorry guys been away. Selling because I don't seem to react well to it. Giving it one last shot this week and if its still a no go I will unload it cheap
 
So my idiot self left my the tub opened on my kitchen counter while I went to take a piss. My dog got a little excited and knocked the tub off spilling about half of it. I am going to hang onto it now since what little is left probably is not worth the whole hassle of shipping etc. Sorry guys
 
So my idiot self left my the tub opened on my kitchen counter while I went to take a piss. My dog got a little excited and knocked the tub off spilling about half of it. I am going to hang onto it now since what little is left probably is not worth the whole hassle of shipping etc. Sorry guys

Your dog mega focused? Lol
 
Back
Top