Unanswered Stim Free Fatburner PES Lipovate or Forskolin 95?

muzzy

Awards
Sensitivity to stimulants is a real problem for me. Can anyone chime in on these products or others?

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS lean edge or evomuse DCP/Brite

Also water fasting

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t think you’d go wrong with either.

Do you eat a decent bit of carbohydrates even when cutting? Lipovate provides some solid GDA action so I’d keep that in mind.

muzzy

Awards
Don’t think you’d go wrong with either.

Do you eat a decent bit of carbohydrates even when cutting? Lipovate provides some solid GDA action so I’d keep that in mind.
Is Lipovate a stand alone product like Brite? I do not see the GDA element to Lipovate.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Lipovate a stand alone product like Brite? I do not see the GDA element to Lipovate.
It’s pretty much a straight up GDA, the GOP dose in there isn’t going to do anything.

Edit- just saw you asked about water fasting. What I mean by that is fasting with nothing but water and electrolytes. You will lose fat fast, and you will not lose muscle. A week of fasting will provide similar results to 4-8 weeks of strict diet and exercise

muzzy

Awards
It’s pretty much a straight up GDA, the GOP dose in there isn’t going to do anything.

Edit- just saw you asked about water fasting. What I mean by that is fasting with nothing but water and electrolytes. You will lose fat fast, and you will not lose muscle. A week of fasting will provide similar results to 4-8 weeks of strict diet and exercise
Wow!! Not sure I could handle that..LOL
Im going to try Brite for a bit and see how it goes.. Thank you for the info

Ursa Major

Awards

How much cardio should one do under that condition, the water fasting with electrolytes. Preferably for women but men included.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much cardio should one do under that condition, the water fasting with electrolytes. Preferably for women but men included.
There’s a bit of debate there, but IMO regardless of gender you should not do anything more intense than brisk walking. Between taking walks and just being very mobile at work I would typically log between 7 and 11 miles during my water fasts. That said even if you’re completely sedentary results should still be pretty drastic and would result in roughly 0.5lb fat loss per day. I was able to lose 7 in 10 days during my longest fast. (11lb net loss, 4lb water regain the following few days)

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of the most interesting possible benefits of forskolin is its proposed impact on ‘long term potentiation’ – or the strengthening of connections between neurons.

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
green tea extract, CLA, garcinia cambogia, powdered deer penis, raspberry ketones, (Aceytl) L-Carnitine, HTP-5, DHEA, tren, ...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sensitivity to stimulants is a real problem for me. Can anyone chime in on these products or others?
Check out SNS lean edge for sure. It’s been reformulated to cover pretty much every major base and is easily the most comprehensive stim free product on the market

Gabe95

Awards
Lipovate
My Girlfriend is using it and loving it, she is on her 3rd bottle and people at her job is noticing her weight loss with it as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out SNS lean edge for sure. It’s been reformulated to cover pretty much every major base and is easily the most comprehensive stim free product on the market
I will dido this. Definitely a nice product to check out if you're looking for stim free.