Unanswered Stim free fat burner?

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wg nutrition thermo-vol. it's got no stimulants in it and actually has been helping me look more solid, although it does say "hardening agent" on the bottle. Downside it's very pricey. Forskolin is good stuff to take but just be careful if you have any GI distress.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agree with the Thermo-vol recommendation. I’ve been using it for the past 6 weeks on my cut and it has helped immensely. I just bought another bottle to use for 12 weeks.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wg nutrition thermo-vol. it's got no stimulants in it and actually has been helping me look more solid, although it does say "hardening agent" on the bottle. Downside it's very pricey. Forskolin is good stuff to take but just be careful if you have any GI distress.
Is it Thermo-vol or Thermo 7? I can’t find the vol but I can find the 7, where did you get yours?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree with the Thermo-vol recommendation. I’ve been using it for the past 6 weeks on my cut and it has helped immensely. I just bought another bottle to use for 12 weeks.
Sounds good, where did you get yours?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs assassinate with iron legion invictus is extremely hard to beat. Two of the most effective products I have used. Also a huge fan of true shred and so are many others on this board.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs assassinate with iron legion invictus is extremely hard to beat. Two of the most effective products I have used. Also a huge fan of true shred and so are many others on this board.
How’s true shred? I was thinking about that one

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nearly bought this a few times, think I might purchase now.
Everything looks great, 400mg of gop is huge, is it not normally 30mg or so?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely look into True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. A lot of positive reviews on the boards for it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Reduce XT is a great option. Do not underestimate how poorly elevated cortisol levels can make you feel!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn the purge thermal supp is a phenomenal non stim fat burner too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is unique...b-AET is different than 7-keto used in most anti-cort products. there is a great write up on it at the iron legion sub forum here at AM.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assassinate I found good also don’t be put off of Radiate caps I’m not big on stims but ran at one cap a day and found this awesome great clean energy and focus

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assassinate I found good also don’t be put off of Radiate caps I’m not big on stims but ran at one cap a day and found this awesome great clean energy and focus
I liked assass1nate a lot but it appears it's out of stock. I guess we'll see with the new rebrand if they bring it back or update it maybe.

I thought evomuse was updating DCP unless I missed the release?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked assass1nate a lot but it appears it's out of stock. I guess we'll see with the new rebrand if they bring it back or update it maybe.

I thought evomuse was updating DCP unless I missed the release?
Pretty sure I heard it’s going to be formulated different

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lean edge is a solid option, as is thermo vol. Evomuse has some good topicals as well definitely worth considering