Stim-Freak **NEW** from MA LABS

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone using this yet thoughts is the credit card option coming soon sorry not trying to clutter the thread

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone using this yet thoughts is the credit card option coming soon sorry not trying to clutter the thread
A few ppl who I know tried it, like it. I have yet to,but will be trying it very shortly.

As for the CC option, it is VERY unlikely. E-Check is just as secure and safe to use as CC. It literally goes through a Bank to process the funds. Not being rude to you but I don't understand why people don't understand this. When you hit submit and enter your checking or credit card info, that payment goes TO THE BANK. It does not go to us the seller. The banks literally have to send US the funds once they clear. We get your funds sent to our bank account from the bank, not from you. That is how it works 100% of the time.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A few ppl who I know tried it, like it. I have yet to,but will be trying it very shortly.

As for the CC option, it is VERY unlikely. E-Check is just as secure and safe to use as CC. It literally goes through a Bank to process the funds. Not being rude to you but I don't understand why people don't understand this. When you hit submit and enter your checking or credit card info, that payment goes TO THE BANK. It does not go to us the seller. The banks literally have to send US the funds once they clear. We get your funds sent to our bank account from the bank, not from you. That is how it works 100% of the time.
I think some don't like e check option because on other sources everything takes longer or get processed and shipped.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think some don't like e check option because on other sources everything takes longer or get processed and shipped.
Yeah that much is def true. I agree to that. Some Echecks take 7 days to clear. Insane. MA is generally 2-3 business days max. I order from them myself so I get it :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I *really* enjoyed this.

Smooth, but powerful focus.

Dare I try it. But I was one of those guys who picked up 5 bottles of Vicaine before it went. #LFG

But in all seriousness (although I was serious above), this is a smooth, but powerful pre-workout. I had a large cup of coffee in the morning before each dosing which took place ~3-4 hours later (have taken it twice now), but it was smooth and intense. DMAA skyrockets my heart rate and I didn't feel great with that. The majority of my training is conditioning based.

I'm 5.11 and 190lbs, and an avid caffeine user (~400-500mg daily... damn coffee is just too good). 2 caps is my sweet spot. Thumbs up.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This morning I did 1 cap of this and a shot of espresso before work. The extra caffeine from the espresso brought out some of the stims in this product. It was nice energy without the jitters.

Next I will try it at 2 caps without any other caffeine.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I hear about any discount or sales I will let you know. We literally just released this product so I honestly don't see it being closed out right now.

But with my code "WES20" at checkout you are talking $24 a bottle, which is pretty solid price and we are def seeing very good reviews from this product.

I have not tried it yet but intend too early in May. I have spent so much money on suppz this month if I buy one more product my gf is going to lose her mind LOL.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I did 2 caps of it this morning and it was good. I was surprised at how smooth and clean the energy was. This is not a dirty stim energy.
Can you compare it to Dmaa based products ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As someone who has used a blend like that, and not specifically that product, it is one of the best stim combos I have used, and similar to DMAA, without the hard crash.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And also, stack agmatine with this stim and you will push more weight with less pain. Since caff and dmha can increase pain tolerance, agmatine will enhance the analgesic effect.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am not a good person to compare it because I only have limited use with DMAA. I never liked dmaa because of the hard crash. This product doesn’t have any crash for me.

Maybe someone who actually likes dmaa will chime in to give you better feedback on the comparison.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not a good person to compare it because I only have limited use with DMAA. I never liked dmaa because of the hard crash. This product doesn’t have any crash for me.

Maybe someone who actually likes dmaa will chime in to give you better feedback on the comparison.
As someone who likes DMAA, I like DMHA as well, a lot. DMAA may hit harder, but you crash harder. Not so with DMHA.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested to hear more on this one. My only concern is the high theanine content. It can be a little too mellowing at times for me personally and I want to feel the stim effect not a control/calming effect. Maybe some di-caffeine malate instead for a 2.0.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely interested to hear more on this one. My only concern is the high theanine content. It can be a little too mellowing at times for me personally and I want to feel the stim effect not a control/calming effect. Maybe some di-caffeine malate instead for a 2.0.
The DMHA will counter that mellowing.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long does the effect last
At least a few hours of some good focus, energy, and euphoria. The first times you use it, the time could extend beyond that. Dmha does build a tolerance faster than caffeine, but even over time has given me consistently good lifts.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The DMHA will counter that mellowing.
Not necessarily for everyone. I've had plenty of pre's that have it in it (yes 1,5's and 6's) and sometimes it's a bit too much. There's a reason it's in sleep and mood formulas.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not necessarily for everyone. I've had plenty of pre's that have it in it (yes 1,5's and 6's) and sometimes it's a bit too much. There's a reason it's in sleep and mood formulas.
Funny is thanine gives me insomnia.