Still haven't fully recovered after PCT, help!

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm going to give you the gist and you can ask me questions along the way.

I've been having trouble recovering since my last 12 week cycle of Test E.

I finished early 2016 and I've been having trouble recovering since.

I did a PCT of torem and clomid but the site that I got from was junk. I went to my trusted and original source, got clomid and Nolva and all was good.

After PCT however, I had ED issues and I was panicking, but at some point i decided to let it go and hope my body corrects itself.

That was around spring 2016 and I've been living since.

I can have sex and get it up around a woman, but my penis still has a numby hollow feeling, never really have morning erections nor random ones, and recently found out I've been exhibiting symptoms of low test.

I finally thought to myself that things just aren't right, and I got blood work done to see my levels.

My doctor got back to me and said everything looks normal but I exclaimed that I'm having issues and he referred me to a urologist.

In the meantime, I decided to do another PCT after getting blood work and I started using the remaining clomid and nolva I had left.

Things were working great the first few days but I had to switch my dosages to EOD since I was really low on both.

Currently waiting on Torem from RUI products and wanna do a 6 week PCT of 120/90/60/60/30/30

I'm considering HCG but I'm low on money and would like to see if torem does the trick.

I'm taking ZMA, ashwaganda, DAA, L-arginine and DHEA with minimal help but nothing drastic.

My question is what can I do to help me fully recover.

I'm waiting for my urologist appointment, waiting on my torem and praying for the best.

I'm staying positive and putting the good energy out in the universe expecting a full recovery, because TRT would genuinely suck.

If anybody has any advice suggestions, or anything like that, please let me know!

Thanks for the help!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
stop the DAA and DHEA

HCG is gna shut u down

My advice is to talk to ur urologist... and if he doesnt help, run Torem/K1NGS BLOOD for 4 weeks

Im not too familiar with torem but its a serm and ur getting it so thats what id use

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
DAA is **** at 3.2 grams and supressive any higher than that.

Dhea is also supressive

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Sure I'll drop the DAA and DHEA and test it out.

I unfortunately could've done 1 cycle too many but I hope that isn't the case and I can get back to normal.

Is it possible that I could get my test back to 700-800?

Hoping after my urology exam it's just high E2, prolactin or something that can easily be corrected

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like E2 to me. Based on it being a test cycle id say its not prolactin.

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
If it's E2 and I start to get that lowered, then would my test level increase with it?

Would sperm count, testicle size, etc all be better in function theoretically?

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
E2 would be higher because free test is aromatizing so ya theory would say

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Thank you everybody!

I researched some of the symptoms I've had over the past year and they all fall in line with high E2.

My mind is much more at ease now. I'm going to stick to natty test boosters, diet and training to increase my test.

Also doing 4-6 weeks of torem with adex to help me along.

So far I'm on day 2 of torem and I feel great; hoping it'll last.

Looking like I'll be recovering just fine once I get my hormones in balance once again. You guys saved me from making rash decisions out of panic and I'm very grateful.

Thanks again guys!

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
dont dose teh adex too high... id start at .25mg EOD or E3D and work up from there if needed

DarkDescartes

DarkDescartes

Awards
Yeah man no worries, currently dosing Adex .25mg EOD.

I have a good 2 weeks before I run out so I'll be buying another AI soon.

Should I stick with adex or upgrade to liquid stane? I heard it's more potent.

And I'll probably post cycle for 6 weeks to make sure I'm fully back. Do my levels risk being out of balance again in the future by chance?

Personally I don't plan on doing another cycle ever again. It was fun while it lasted but I just wanna get my levels back to normal and be at peace with my body.