Still have minor gyno. another havoc cycle?

rocky025

Awards
hey i took letrozole for 2 weeks and i lost maybe 30% of gyno. and i was wonder can i do another cycle of havoc or am i doomed and need surgery to ever do another cycle again?

i was thinking if i did havoc and then for PCT use nolva+aromtise to not grow any more of a gyno.

also does alcohol like vodka flare up gyno in any way?

rocky025

Awards
can i run another cycle with having a minor gyno? do any of u guys run a cycle still with you minro gyno's??

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt. i would get it completely fixed first. you can only make it worse by doing more cycles.

rocky025

Awards
i wouldnt. i would get it completely fixed first. you can only make it worse by doing more cycles.
holy, so i have to do surgery before cycle to not screw my self? damm.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
k, well there are lump things under my nipple..i dont know how to explain in in more depth
ok so you do have hardened lumps about the size of a dime? any other symptoms? like tender to touch..ur pecs coming to sort of a point at the end? anything?

rocky025

Awards
ok so you do have hardened lumps about the size of a dime? any other symptoms? like tender to touch..ur pecs coming to sort of a point at the end? anything?
yes, no symptoms other then a lil payne when push againt them hard.and yes a pint at the end.... ur good man! u know ur ****!

JeremyT

Awards
yes, no symptoms other then a lil payne when push againt them hard.and yes a pint at the end.... ur good man! u know ur ****!
Sounds like gyno to me? I would want to get that sorted before starting another cycle.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
It's up to you wether the gains are worth the risk. My opinion is you'll be fine as long as you run a non-aromatizing compound and use a SERM for PCT. I would also make sure you have some more of w/e SERM you use for after PCT incase you need it and also maybe some letro just to have on hand, just in case.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why did you only run the letro for two weeks...keep goin...get rid of that gyno...

rocky025

Awards
Its actually getting better not realy tip on it now and i still on letro i will finish the whole bottle, maybe 1 more week left.its my gyno hurts always after i drink vodak or beer, i wonder why!?

and what kind of cupound should i run then? cause HAVOC aromatizing WHATEVER YOU CALL IT! i hear a lot of people lactate from it!

so what should i take thats will yield 6-8lbs in 1 month of mass?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude the letro is stressing your liver just as bad as an oral steroid...you should not be drinking vodka or beer....and further more if every tiime you drink your gyno flairs!!!to me that would be a good reason not to drink until you get it under control......geez...you kids these days and your man boobs....lol

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established

a little pain when you push against them hard huh?

sounds like you're playing with your nipples and that's why they hurt. and it also just sounds like you have some chest fat.

if you have elevated estrogen levels, your nipples are going to be puffy but that does not mean you have gyno.

that's what it souns like TO ME! that you have elevated estrogen levels cuz your PCT was too short.

and dude, stop drinking! drinking and bodybuilding don't mix too well.

rocky025

Awards
thx for the help guys, yea im gonna stop drinking now for a while let my liver heal up and take some Milk thistle. yea so i was felling my gyno the lumps arnt hard at all they are squishy now so maybe they are going away!

question: how long can i be on letrozole? i have been doing 2.5mg for 9 days now.. so will my liver as u say handle more time?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no but you can reduce the deposit to a size thats not noticeable.....
Definately..Even to the point where you notice a hard lump,you might be selfconsious..but unless it's real bad it's not noticeable to anyone else..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Definately..Even to the point where you notice a hard lump,you might be selfconsious..but unless it's real bad it's not noticeable to anyone else..
and thats all that matters right? its kinda like when your mom used to tell you to make your bed....id always say "why no ones gonna see it"....shed make me make it up anyway....well...jokes on her cuz i dont ever make my bed anymore....b!tch

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and thats all that matters right? its kinda like when your mom used to tell you to make your bed....id always say "why no ones gonna see it"....shed make me make it up anyway....well...jokes on her cuz i dont ever make my bed anymore....b!tch
Yeah but you do eat all your vegetables:laugh:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha
mooch, good stuff

how about this one...i'm 21 and i don't make my bed...my mom does lol.