Sticky clumpy pre workout. Does this make it bad?

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
How many of you have purchased pre’s in the past where when you opened your tub it had s clumpy sticky texture? What did you find when you used it? Still worth using it or should I throw it away?

agnos

agnos

Awards
Throw it its happened to me if you can pinch it and mold it like clay F it off

agnos

agnos

Awards
Send a pic to the supplier they replaced it for me

adaghma

adaghma

Awards
I remember when i bought a tub of muscletech Vapor it was very clumpy due to hydromax but i used it anyway and had a hard time measuring the scoop

what is it you bought?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experience works exactly the same

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That happened to me back in the day with that crap company Kai Greene was with MuscleMeds. I bought a tub of pre workout and it was hard like a brick. Couldn't get one scoop out

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
It’s just sticky. Bought purus labs noxygen. No off color just sticky. Put it in the fridge and before I did that it mixed completely fine with water. I’d hate to rush out and buy another tub If it’s nothing to worry about.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A few clumps here and there don't really bother me and kind of comes with the territory. When it is overly clumpy AND sticky, it usually is a result of being exposed to heat and/or humidity. At this point, it is not only hard to scoop but it's also difficult to get an accurate dose as a result. At that point, I always toss it. If it were to to be delivered to me that way (rarely), I would definitely attempt to return it or simply ask for a replacement with a longer expiration date.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s just sticky. Bought purus labs noxygen. No off color just sticky. Put it in the fridge and before I did that it mixed completely fine with water. I’d hate to rush out and buy another tub If it’s nothing to worry about.
NOxygen is the exception...it is supposed to be clumpy and sticky. You're all good..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOxygen is the exception...it is supposed to be clumpy and sticky. You're all good..
Didn't they used to call that one dirt pump because it was like clumps of dirt.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't they used to call that one dirt pump because it was like clumps of dirt.
Possibly..haha

I just know that the first time I bought it, the guy at Vitamin shoppe (no poking fun) warned me that it is supposed to be clumpy and sticky. He said that people always try to return it because they think it is bad....he was just giving me a heads up.

I want to say the label states that the product is clumpy and sticky though too..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that is pretty normal due to those ingredients can get clumpy when exposed to heat, or moisture. Nothing to worry about there.

Shake tub or break up clumps with a knife. You could even put into a blender and fine the powder and put back into the tub, and then keep it in the fridge. All are good methods. If you spent $25 on a tub you got ripped off.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Possibly..haha

I just know that the first time I bought it, the guy at Vitamin shoppe (no poking fun) warned me that it is supposed to be clumpy and sticky. He said that people always try to return it because they think it is bad....he was just giving me a heads up.

I want to say the label states that the product is clumpy and sticky though too..
And here I was about to go back to the place I bought it and demand my money back.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha...trust me, you are good.

You can look it up on YouTube and people show their freshly open tubs and discuss the fact that the sticky clumps are just the nature of the product and are to be expected. If it were not clumpy and sticky, I would actually be concerned about it..

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The tub even says “clump up the volume” ...Great product, I don’t love the bitter salty taste tho..

SirGainz

SirGainz

Awards
"If you ain't clumpin, you ain't pumpin"

Best pump pre-workout additive on the market that I have yet to come across. I would also be more concerned if it was not clumping as others mentioned. What you are seeing is 100% normal in this product.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
"If you ain't clumpin, you ain't pumpin"

Best pump pre-workout additive on the market that I have yet to come across. I would also be more concerned if it was not clumping as others mentioned. What you are seeing is 100% normal in this product.
So the stickier and clumpier the better just like pure blow. That’s good to know. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 11
vujade Evomuse 8
Hyena Powerlifting/Strongman 12
VS91588 IGF-1/GH 8
S Supplements 1