Steroids or Prohormones for a first cycle

Giftedbarber1

Awards
Im a 43 yr male 6'2 195 between 15% 18% bodyfat trying to bulk up a little.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
All done with the natty? BLR natty line will get you a long way....
Have you considered the andros? If you want a lighter cycle I'd run R andro shred for a nice 2 month run.
If you want to go stronger you can run the ol uk andros.
Main point - do your research, read the logs and make informed and safe decisions.

Just my 3 cents

JesseG

Awards
All done with the natty? BLR natty line will get you a long way....
Have you considered the andros? If you want a lighter cycle I'd run R andro shred for a nice 2 month run.
If you want to go stronger you can run the ol uk andros.
Main point - do your research, read the logs and make informed and safe decisions.

Just my 3 cents
Hey tank have ever tried sust 300?

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably get a lot of comments on this but honestly I'd go straight pinning test only cycle. Prohormones have no comparison with AAS. I got 3x the gains in both strength and size, kept majority of it (as opposed to prohormones), which is probably due to cycle length. Keep in mind you'll get more sides. I didn't get chest hair growth off prohormones like I did aas, I didn't get acne off prohormones like I did aas, and I got more hair loss from aas then prohormones. Shutdown felt the same but I'm sure it was worse off aas. However I went with tamoxifen with aas and otc pct with prohormones.

To me if you're gonna mess with your hpta, might as well go with tried and true, there's a reason test is king and dr's prescribe it. When I was on prohormones guys in the gym would say you're getting big aren't you. When you're on roids, everyone knows. You get huge. 20+ lbs gains easy 1st cycle. Strength is unreal you need to hold back so your tendons can catch up. I remember bench press would go up 15-20 lbs a week for reps once it starts kicking in.

I regret every prohormone cycle I did. I never regret the test cycle I did.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
1: Start with a lower % of BF (less estrogen sides, and you will get the most out of your cycle)

2: 1st run I would say based on my experience Test e 250mg- 500mg x week (remember to have an AI on hand just in case) alone, to see how does your body reacts. Phs are ok too( I suggest epi,halo or Pmag as 1st run) but you will need a base such as Sup3r 4 or Sup3r DHEA (libido,lethargy)

3: Eat,Sleep and Train! (Training routine should be on point and same goes with diet and rest)

4: Take the proper support while on( Ar1micare Pro) and off (Kings Blood/Sup3r PCT) and do as many researches on compounds and his beneficts and sides

5: Cycle lenght I would say 10 weeks with test e 8 max with phs (orals)

6: Don't drink or eat junk food while on, EAT CLEAN!

6: Do a proper pct with serms and get bloods!

Hope this help!

MindMuscleRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello, Gifted barber have you considered the "bulking andro kit" from LG sciences on the MM site? it contains 3 separate prohormones M1d,4ad,1ad and then a PCT product form-xt. it is a nice well rounded gainer stack that when dosed according to the label lasts 6 weeks.