Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I'm not exactly a rocket scientist here, I'm pretty new to this shyte
But as far as I know, methylated EQ is Dianabol
methylated nandrolone is trestolone
methylated masteron is superdrol
methylated trenbolone is methyltrienolone, the most potent steroid imaginable! used to be sold OTC by medfit rx as Metrilone, its a damn shame they discontinued it. I always wanted to try it
methylated estrogen is bitch tits

Oh yeah, no question

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Umm, mostly correct err well... lemme explain:

In most cases when we say methyl-steroid it means 17a-methylated which is the case for almost all your examples but 17a-methyl-nandrolone =/= Trestolone which is 7a-methyl-nandrolone

In the same way M1T is "Methyl-1-Testosterone" but Primo is also 1-T with an added methyl group at C1 instead of C17 and Stenbolone is 1-T with an added methyl group at C2 instead of C17.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Umm, mostly correct err well... lemme explain:

In most cases when we say methyl-steroid it means 17a-methylated which is the case for almost all your examples but 17a-methyl-nandrolone =/= Trestolone which is 7a-methyl-nandrolone

In the same way M1T is "Methyl-1-Testosterone" but Primo is also 1-T with an added methyl group at C1 instead of C17 and Stenbolone is 1-T with an added methyl group at C2 instead of C17.
I see.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you piss off everybody here? or is this how you are with everyone new?
most newbies don’t come on and start 10 posts a day about random compounds bro.......

Most come on and want to check whether a cycle makes sense of have they got pct laid out right.

with you, your asking about nandrolone and prohormones (apart from making that the title but actually writing about eq or sarms?).

You might work in construction and want something to help you get through the day (although obviously something that has to be cycled isn’t the answer)

most of your questions are easily answered using the search function tbh

yet members have been pretty decent in giving you good solid responses (none of which you appear to take on board in your subsequent posts)

but you also like to get menstral at anyone who rips you in the slightest......

so in answer to your question

No, @jrock645 doesn’t piss every board off here, just you.

CompoundLifts31

CompoundLifts31

Awards
So I'm not exactly a rocket scientist here, I'm pretty new to this shyte
But as far as I know, methylated EQ is Dianabol
methylated nandrolone is trestolone
methylated masteron is superdrol
methylated trenbolone is methyltrienolone, the most potent steroid imaginable! used to be sold OTC by medfit rx as Metrilone, its a damn shame they discontinued it. I always wanted to try it
methylated estrogen is bitch tits

Oh yeah, no question
Methylated Deca isn't Trest. They're both 19-nors though.

Methylated Nandrolone, which is thr active substance, as the Decaonate os the ester attached, is rarely seen. Its called Methylhidroxynandrolone. (sp?)

Methylated substances act nothing like the version that they're derived from.

What is your question here though?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, Metrilone wasn’t really a great product. It gave me mild sinus infections for like $70. Meanwhile I can find Mtren pills for $50 for similar total mg.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well this thread didn't turn out very well, and it went south quickly.

BTW - I know someone who used to be in politics who, to me, looks a lot like the Predator.

Any guesses?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get in a car wreck you slack jawed faggot
Again, for some reason this just seems to err slightly on the harsh side. And if you had referred to him with some sort of thinly-veiled gender confused politically correct term and included a disparaging comment about his failure to be a rocket scientist, then someone wearing skinny leg jeans would have thought more highly of you.

Me? I am OK with it.

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Methylated Deca isn't Trest. They're both 19-nors though.

Methylated Nandrolone, which is thr active substance, as the Decaonate os the ester attached, is rarely seen. Its called Methylhidroxynandrolone. (sp?)

Methylated substances act nothing like the version that they're derived from.

What is your question here though?
I might be wrong by 17a-methyl-nandrolone is Nilevar IRRC. Used to be used by the Arnold generation then got taken off the market for medical use and faded away.

I think you are referring to the variant M4OHN. Which was sold as a mild side effect cut pro hormone

i might be wrong here though ....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think T2 was iconic..
as much as i appreciate your use of 'ICONIC' i liked original terminator best, but T2 was great also.

Srr1000

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think in the end we all know a horse can’t physically (Due to dexterity) hand another animal an ice cream cone reliably. Obviously.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, Metrilone wasn’t really a great product. It gave me mild sinus infections for like $70. Meanwhile I can find Mtren pills for $50 for similar total mg.
I started to get sinus infection as well. Also this happened to me with bpc-157 nasal spray. I doubt it was sterile. Never taking nasal spray again

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think in the end we all know a horse can’t physically (Due to dexterity) hand another animal an ice cream cone reliably. Obviously.
Dude, do not say that **** around a horse, you will get you arse kicked! I just hope there's none in this thread

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started to get sinus infection as well. Also this happened to me with bpc-157 nasal spray. I doubt it was sterile. Never taking nasal spray again
I’m always prone to them if on cycle in winter, especially near the end when I tend to be pushing my body closer to its limits with the training and gear, but Metrilone greatly exacerbated things by an obvious margin.

Nasal delivery works, but it just isn’t needed when you can eat something or pin it. My opinion after that experience.

GOOO... RUUNNN... GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!
IMG_3984.JPG

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The implication that T1 was better than T2 is easily the most controversial thing said ITT.
didn't say T1 was better than T2, i said i liked it better...i seem to like the originals better than sequels-probably due to the ORIGINALITY, lol.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m always prone to them if on cycle in winter, especially near the end when I tend to be pushing my body closer to its limits with the training and gear, but Metrilone greatly exacerbated things by an obvious margin.

Nasal delivery works, but it just isn’t needed when you can eat something or pin it. My opinion after that experience.

View attachment 197481
Used to do the Dillon greeting with a work friend all the time back in the day, man Arnie was just iconic in 80s and 90s. A lot of his films are a bit ropey on rewatching 'em today but the memories are treasured, that's my adolescence right there