Steroid Tolerance AKA Drug Tolerance

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
For those people that have not ever read one of my threads I just finished a unsatisfying recomp where I wasn't able to finish it and had some interruptions. I gained roughly 25 lbs and lost roughly 30 lb of fat but this is from the pinch pull test so it's not that accurate.

It was my favorite base stack which is test deca and equipoise. Test Deca and equipoise is my favorite all around cycle except I usually like to replace Test C with Sustanon. Depending on milligram you use of each compound you can bulk you can Harden and dry out and you can recomp really well.

I was debating doing a really aggressive Test C, Deca Trensition to Tren, Bold C, SD. I am still debating it while I lose the remaining fat and keep my gains lol this is tough.

Another thought is to redo the same recomp cycle and make sure I have 0 comlications. My problem with this is that I have never ran the same stack 2x in a row. I have/still believe that your body builds up a tolerance for any drug, including steroids. Now if it is like alcohol where you go without for 3 months and your a lightweight again, I don't know.

I decided to cruise to the next blast and I have a whole thread about additions to TRT in anti aging catagory. But guess what I want to add to this cruise....50mg deca, 75mg EQ.

Please let me know
1 should I do another recomp
2 should I change the recomp due to tolerance
3 has anyone had experience with tolerance to a compound? Not including tolerance to gear in a whole.
4 if I go extreme should I shift the compounds IE Bold C, Deca?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think more important is knowing which compounds your body responds best to and making minor adjustments with adding/taking away compounds depending on goals. Some things work really well for me others not so much. I don't know that you build a tolerance to the drugs per say but rather you reach limits of what the drugs are capable of doing within the human body.

I'm from the older school where more isn't better. 2-3 compounds dosed on the lower end is all one needs to manipulate the body IMO. Diet and training being the most crucial factors with altering the physique.

I guess it really boils down to what are your goals? I don't think anyone can answer whether you should recomp or not. You have to have vision for where your going, then add the compounds that can get you there in conjunction w diet and training.

Reactions: Nac
FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
My end goal is to get to 285 cut not shredded so 14% BF. Then II'll blast once in a while but maintain until my body is used to 285 more than 225. I guess I'm asking if there needs to be off time from compounds IE can you cycle deca on every cycle and have the same impact as the last time you ran deca?

I have this belief, not only cuz I have heard it, but it may be similar to changing your exercise routine...I have never ran the exact same compounds but if there is no such thing as gear tolerance it would be a coin toss. I did a decent recomp that I could repeat. Or since Tren and Mast is in the next cycle I could possibly do the ULTIMATE recomp just due to nutrient partitioning and how much my metabolism will be speed up.

Ultimately does the theory that 1 compound can lose it's efficacy from long term use true or BS?

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
285 is tough but you are tall so maybe your frame can handle it. If I pushedpast 250 at my heght I would have a hard time with stairs and would probably have sleep apnea. You're gonna have to pack away a lot of food.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
285 is tough but you are tall so maybe your frame can handle it. If I pushedpast 250 at my heght I would have a hard time with stairs and would probably have sleep apnea. You're gonna have to pack away a lot of food.
285 is my guess at the biggest I can get without it starting problems. I am afraid of my maintenance food intake but my dad BB and he got up to 245 at 6'1 cut and all he eats is sweet potatoes, brown rice, and rotisserie chickens lol

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So for the sake of others Ill answer my own Q according to Steroidology 2014

:"I think the diminishing returns fact has more to do with losing a positive
protein balance as the muscle cells get bigger and bigger.. Androgens
actually increase their own receptor concentrations; very different from
what we see with most other drugs.. Other factors, like increased protein
degredation, and in inability to shuttle higher and higher amouts of
nutrients to the cells, probably play a more important role here."

This is very similar in the thought process behind SSRIs ant-depressants. So to increase serotonin the SSRI keeps the remaining serotonin in the gap between receptor sites thus creating more receptors

Another Q comes to mind if your body develops more AR to absorb the AAS do they go up or down in their binding affinity to a certain compound? Lets use Dopamine for example; If you do a bunch of cocaine you build up a tolerance for cocain but not Heroin; both work on the release of dopamine right?

I just don't want to burn out my fav compounds by either running tiny amounts on a cruise or by doing back to back cycles of the same thing.