Steroid + Sarm cycle question

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
in a couple of months i'll be starting 500mg/wk test e and 50mg var ED for 10 weeks, was wondering if it would be worth it and i would notice significant gains by throwing in either rad-140 or yk-11 on to my cycle for the last 4 weeks. thoughts? worth it or nah?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would personally NOT add a SARM to that cycle. Chances are your HDL will be sh*t with the VAR as is and I can't see the SARM making a considerable difference. Also if you have never run either sarm before it would be best to run them with just test to get a real idea of what, if anything, they do for you. If you absolutely had to add anything I would go with another oil based AAS.

Basically more stress for a poor return IMO.

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
I would personally NOT add a SARM to that cycle. Chances are your HDL will be sh*t with the VAR as is and I can't see the SARM making a considerable difference. Also if you have never run either sarm before it would be best to run them with just test to get a real idea of what, if anything, they do for you. If you absolutely had to add anything I would go with another oil based AAS.

Basically more stress for a poor return IMO.
i responded insanely well to 15mg of rad-140 in the past, and put on a lot of mass on 12mg yk-11 as well, (separately) which was why i was thinking of adding one of those in to my cycle. in theory it would be another growth pathway but i dont know if the gains would be miniscule for added health risk

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no growth pathway that either of those sarms is going to work through that the var and test are not already. You are of course free to do as you please.

I suppose you could make a case for yk-11 being a progestin and you don't have one of those with the test or var but I still think a nandrolone or even low dose tren would give you far more bang for your buck and would IMO be less strain on the system if doses were reasonable.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i responded insanely well to 15mg of rad-140 in the past, and put on a lot of mass on 12mg yk-11 as well, (separately) which was why i was thinking of adding one of those in to my cycle. in theory it would be another growth pathway but i dont know if the gains would be miniscule for added health risk
If YK11 can inhibit myostatin then I can see the benefit of using it at the end of a test cycle.

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
If YK11 can inhibit myostatin then I can see the benefit of using it at the end of a test cycle.
im pretty sure its proven that it does, which was why i was including it as an option. in theory that should work pretty well

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats a huge IF IMO.

To my knowledge there is zero evidence that yk-11 inhibits myostatin in humans, let alone to a degree needed to influence muscle mass. I am of the opinion that yk-11 more or less works like a traditional AAS. There is no doubt the compound works but I would look at it like I would adding in any other oral to a cycle that already includes 10 weeks of an oral.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was going to say the YK11 ‘May’ make some sense but I don’t use (or like) sarms so not researched them enough.

however @Leakydelts is probably the man who could give a much better view given his current blast includes it.

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
YK-11 is a lot more exciting than a simple myostatin inhibitor; it acts to massive increase levels of follistatin. While follistatin increases are tied to a reduction in myostatin, the gains in lean muscle from raising levels of follistatin are additive to those from a mere reduction of myostatin.

Adding adequately dosed LGD + YK-11 at the end of a blast will obliterate your plateaus.

Some snips from my discord server as this gets brought up fairly often so I have the info handy:

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
YK-11 is a lot more exciting than a simple myostatin inhibitor; it acts to massive increase levels of follistatin. While follistatin increases are tied to a reduction in myostatin, the gains in lean muscle from raising levels of follistatin are additive to those from a mere reduction of myostatin.

Adding adequately dosed LGD + YK-11 at the end of a blast will obliterate your plateaus.

Some snips from my discord server as this gets brought up fairly often so I have the info handy:

View attachment 203391

View attachment 203390
That is very cool info.