Steroid inection, allergic reaction or infection

Muscleman5127

Awards
When injecting 1cc of sust this past Monday I took all the kind of precautions needed to take before injecting. (It's been 5 days).One thing I I didn't do is asperate. The injection site (on the butt) has been red, spreaded a good bit but no pain what so ever and not really much heat coming off of it. Just curious of how I should handle this situation. What kind of medicine could help this out, if any. Going to the doctor is my last resort. Any kind of I information would help out with recovery. Thanks guys.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had this happen a couple of times. Mine went away on its on in about 7-10 days

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the carrier oil? I can't use sesame so my doc switched it to grapeseed oil. I had the exact reaction as you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is the carrier oil? I can't use sesame so my doc switched it to grapeseed oil. I had the exact reaction as you.
Good idea, I never thought of that. Could have been my issue too, cause it only happen on one bottle. The other two where fine with no problems

Muscleman5127

Awards
I'm not sure, it is not on me at the moment but I will get back in touch with you asap when I find out. Stay in touch!!

Muscleman5127

Awards
Hey the carrier is balkan pharmaceuticals and I just recently did another injection on my other check and it seems to be doing the same thing. It's hardening at the injection site and turning red. My other check is red but there is no pain or anything in it.
IMG_2530.JPG
IMG_2530.JPG

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you take another pic with the vial rotated to show the third component? Right now I see the solvents used but not the oil. The solvents are pretty standard.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I run this through the translator it comes up with peach or apricot kernel oil....