steroid bulking vs regular bulking

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
The guy in the following article says to lean bulk because the bodies natural limit can only synthesize protein to a limit so eat a lil bit over your maintenance calories to gain lean mass but says steroids can increase natural limits so if im on a halo cycle or of some sort should i jack my calories up really high? here is the link

TESTOSTERONE NATION
:hot:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd say to not be afraid to add a little fat while bulking since it would only happen after maximum muscle addition. It isn't required while bulking, but it isn't nothing to be afraid of.

MB

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I'd say to not be afraid to add a little fat while bulking since it would only happen after maximum muscle addition. It isn't required while bulking, but it isn't nothing to be afraid of.

MB

But what is to be afraid of is the muscle you will lose while trying to get rid of that fat gain. I think people should be very careful when it comes to bulking, even while "on", unless you don't care how you look without a shirt on, which is perfectly fine too.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Right, which is why i said "a little" i'm not saying go overboard, but gaining a little fat is a sign you are gaining the most muscle if everything is in check.

MB

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Right, which is why i said "a little" i'm not saying go overboard, but gaining a little fat is a sign you are gaining the most muscle if everything is in check.

MB
that's very true