STEELFIT - Shredded Steel -(Purple Tea/Fat Burner)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw a post on this fat burner, I believe it's new so doubt anyone has tried it. However, it includes a compound called Purple tea

Alluvia® Purple Tea (Camellia Sinesis) Leaf Extract (Standardized to 3% GHG™): One of the newest, and most intriguing, ingredients to enter the world of weight loss supplements is Alluvia™ Purple Tea. Derived from a new crossbred variety Camellia sinensis, the same leaf from which black, white, and green teas are derived, Alluvia contains red and purple anthocyanins, similar to those found in dark-colored fruits, that impart a wide range of health benefits.*

Early studies on Alluvia Purple Tea have documented anti-obesity actions, reduction of conditions that lead to metabolic syndrome, and anti-aging benefits for the skin. Two human clinical studies to support weight loss, decreases in body mass index, fat mass, hip size, waist size, and subcutaneous-fat thickness while improving body composition and lean body mass.*

Researchers believe that one of the primary ways Alluvia exerts its fat loss benefits is through the inhibition of lipase, the enzyme that breaks down fats for digestion. By preventing your body from properly digesting fats, it passes through and out of the GI system intact, meaning you derive very little, if any, calories from the fat you eat.*

Thoughts?

Attachments

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well they threw in so many other compounds like caffeine and Yohimbe it's going to be hard to tell the effectiveness of one piece of the puzzle here.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 mg Yohimbine seems like a lot for a company that started making tanning products. Curious if anyone’s tried it yet and survived the dose. Y gets weird for me around 3.5 mg.., not sure about just jumping to 10! like that

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 mg Yohimbine seems like a lot for a company that started making tanning products. Curious if anyone’s tried it yet and survived the dose. Y gets weird for me around 3.5 mg.., not sure about just jumping to 10! like that
Really?

I swear when I first read the dosage amounts many years ago, I was taking up to 15-17.5mg a day

3 X 2.5mg capsules with no issue

On the other hand, Yohimbe the herb sent me crackers from MuscleTechs fat burner. ��