Steel Crushers Epimint for a Cutting?

dreamcrusher

Awards
Steel Crushers Epimint for Cutting?

What's up everyone! I'm currently cutting on the Ultimate Diet 2.0 and have lost 10 pounds in 2 months and still going.

About me: 6 feet tall at 216 lbs, probably 18%bf, trying to get to 190lbs.

I was thinking of running Steel Crushers Epimint when I got down to my leanest and then slowly build back. I'm looking for that lean, cut athletic look.

I have run 2 6-week cycles of Finaflex 1-Andro and 550-XD with some weak results; didn't gain any muscle and all I felt was that my libido was up. I just used an OTC cycle support and a natty test booster but like I said I didn't really see any results, very disappointed.

I also ran a 6-week cycle of LG Science Epi-v with no results as well.

I was running 5/3/1 BBB with the Finaflex and cutting with the Epi. Diet was in check on all cycles.

This the profile for the Epimint:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 100
Amounts per serving %DV
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioalicholanol 5mg **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established

It says to take 2 tabs twice a day for a total of 20mg and to only run it for 4 weeks.

If I do take it, I just plan on running a liver support , taurine for pumps while on cycle and then a serm and post cycle support with a test booster for pct.

Any sides usually associated with Epi?

Any other recommendations for on/off cycle support?

I've read that Epi is also AI so should I also include an AI for pct or just a test booster, or both?

And lastly is this the right PH for my goal and should I follow the 4 week recommendation or do it for 6 weeks?

Thanks