staying on test-e, but adding in deca?...

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
ive been on test E for about 16 weeks, gains have been steady and im still getting bigger/stronger... i might just stay on for a year or so and "cruise". i feel good and test-e isnt harsh on liver so i should be good to go. only thing is a bit of testicular atrophy but i dont care.

my question is could i add in deca for 10 weeks, or would i need to get off the test and do pct before i did that?

MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
ive been on test E for about 16 weeks, gains have been steady and im still getting bigger/stronger... i might just stay on for a year or so and "cruise". i feel good and test-e isnt harsh on liver so i should be good to go. only thing is a bit of testicular atrophy but i dont care.

my question is could i add in deca for 10 weeks, or would i need to get off the test and do pct before i did that?
lol at staying on for a year... I'm assuming you have hCG?

MyUsername

MyUsername

Awards
well the only thing i'm lol at is your picture:tongue2:... yes i have hcg but im not to that point yet
picture is from on cycle with a load of fat and bloat.

arms have always been small though.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
ive been on test E for about 16 weeks, i might just stay on for a year or so and "cruise". i feel good and test-e isnt harsh on liver so i should be good to go. only thing is a bit of testicular atrophy but i dont care. ?
Its not liver toxicity you need to be worried about....its the fact that your endogenous test production will be suppressed so much that you may likely never get it back...since you are already experiencing atrophy now, that is a positive indicator that you are already headed down that road. It is never a guarantee that production will return on its own, as there are many, many factors involved.

If you're planning on staying on test for a year, you might as well add it in, because you'll probably be experiencing complete suppression at that point anyhow.