Staying lean (8% bf) during pct possible?

Rexxerexion

Awards
Hello,
I’ve just completed 9 weeks of 150mg test prop eod along with 40mg of epistane ED. Any tips regarding nutrition and supplements to stay as lean as possible?

joonp

Awards
Hello,
I’ve just completed 9 weeks of 150mg test prop eod along with 40mg of epistane ED. Any tips regarding nutrition and supplements to stay as lean as possible?
A good nutrition plan. There is no cookie cutter plan as everyone is different and reacts different. You need to learn your body through trial and error. Basic things are good lean meats, veggies, and carbs sources. Stay away from processed foods and drinks. Continue working out the same as on cycle. Bcaas, creatine, vitamins, and protein powders help but are supplements not primary sources. Get most of your nutritional needs from whole foods. If you want more detailed help talk to a nutritionist

Fx4life

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Maybe but your definitely not going to hold the size or pump when you get off. Also, epi can make you appear to be a lower bf than you actually are so keep that in mind.

solution is to cruise on 100mg tren ace and 50mg Winny for life.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you insist on dieting during PCT I would wager most if not all gains will get lost …. that's been my experience. I mean you are always going to take something with you from every cycle... even if its just the muscle memory. but what you ask of your body is like taking two steps forward and 1.75 steps back.

Rexxerexion

Awards
if you insist on dieting during PCT I would wager most if not all gains will get lost …. that's been my experience. I mean you are always going to take something with you from every cycle... even if its just the muscle memory. but what you ask of your body is like taking two steps forward and 1.75 steps back.
So even eating at maintenance or slightly above will inevitably result in fat gain?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nope 6 weeks, actually.
And no, my phone’s camera is cracked, sorry.
you have a front camera and a rear camera...they are not both cracked...and every person in a room with you has a phone with a camera on it so you COULD get a pic super easy...i call bs

Rexxerexion

Awards
you have a front camera and a rear camera...they are not both cracked...and every person in a room with you has a phone with a camera on it so you COULD get a pic super easy...i call bs
They are both cracked, in fact my whole phone is (iPhone). Moreover, I live by myself, and no I will not borrow a stranger’s phone to pic myself half naked. Stop whining please, you’re old enough to have some perspective.

Rexxerexion

Awards
They are both cracked, in fact my whole phone is (iPhone). Moreover, I live by myself, and no I will not borrow a stranger’s phone to pic myself half naked. Stop whining please, you’re old enough to have some perspective.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

:ROFLMAO:

Rexxerexion

Awards
Without aas or ped's, yes.
I always thought that as long as I continue eating at maintenance with adequate protein, my body fat will remain the same. Granted glycogen loss is typical post-cycle, I wouldn’t imagine maintaining most muscle mass with no fat gain would be difficult.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always thought that as long as I continue eating at maintenance with adequate protein, my body fat will remain the same. Granted glycogen loss is typical post-cycle, I wouldn’t imagine maintaining most muscle mass with no fat gain would be difficult.
the only difference would be that your body just came of a nitros charged 1/4 mile.. your system has been wound up for a couple months revving hard. Now that the exogenous hormones (nitros) are gone your system is under powered and running on 6 cylinders so the dieting ends up acting like a crash diet. best plan is to do what you said.. eat lots of protons and go slightly above maint. you will still loose the glycogen and size but the muscle mass should be more likely to stick around. the little bit of fat you gain will easily be taken off in the next section of training and diet. this is how a lot of folks do it. the gifted ones have an easier time staying lean in the off season. but still the same applies to them.. they cant just drop the peds and expect the typical things to work in that vulnerable time.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theoretically you could keep same muscle mass with certan (low) bf% , but only if you haven't reached your full genetic potential. But even then it's a big question will your training intensity stay high even after pct (when all the anabolic hormones left your system), and will your body be able to recover properly from those training sessions. But to simplify it, it's inevitable that you WILL lose some muscle mass and you WILL gain some bf% during pct and especially after that.

Rexxerexion

Awards
Theoretically you could keep same muscle mass with certan (low) bf% , but only if you haven't reached your full genetic potential. But even then it's a big question will your training intensity stay high even after pct (when all the anabolic hormones left your system), and will your body be able to recover properly from those training sessions. But to simplify it, it's inevitable that you WILL lose some muscle mass and you WILL gain some bf% during pct and especially after that.
Well I am not quite near my genetic potential, and my training on cycle wasn’t any different than off cycle other than the obvious improvement in strength/volume. I am not worried about my strength decreasing as my I kept gains from my last cycle even after pct, only drawback was an increase in body fat. I think the increased body fat was primarily due to me getting lazy with my diet after the cycle was complete. This time however, I am going to focus on keeping my strength AND physique constant throughout the duration of pct as I worked too hard just to have to lose my progress. Basically, my goal is to not gain 3/4% BF in 4 weeks.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bahahahahahhaha sorry i dont want to be rude but i am simply thinking of myself and putting this into context,

lets put it this way. You will get soft, lose muscle, arms get puny, and your belly starts growing. You can prevent the belly growth but then your arms get even more puny and you look like "do you even lift?"

i will accept some fat gain due to eating big rather than lose everything i gained.

But that is just my experience maybe someone who can recover to good and has had good natty levels before can retain more.

Also, immune system may be shot, i have been sick pretty much constantly ever since i came off.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am not quite near my genetic potential, and my training on cycle wasn’t any different than off cycle other than the obvious improvement in strength/volume. I am not worried about my strength decreasing as my I kept gains from my last cycle even after pct, only drawback was an increase in body fat. I think the increased body fat was primarily due to me getting lazy with my diet after the cycle was complete. This time however, I am going to focus on keeping my strength AND physique constant throughout the duration of pct as I worked too hard just to have to lose my progress. Basically, my goal is to not gain 3/4% BF in 4 weeks.
And what do you plan to use during pct and after?

Rexxerexion

Awards
Bahahahahahhaha sorry i dont want to be rude but i am simply thinking of myself and putting this into context,

lets put it this way. You will get soft, lose muscle, arms get puny, and your belly starts growing. You can prevent the belly growth but then your arms get even more puny and you look like "do you even lift?"

But that is just my experience maybe someone who can recover to good and has had good natty levels before can retain more.

Also, immune system may be shot, i have been sick pretty much constantly ever since i came off.
How much mass loss/fat gain did you typically experience in your previous cycles? Was your diet and training near perfect? I ask because my issue was mainly eating a large surplus post cycle. Hopefully the addition of igf-1 along with reduce Xt, alphamax, x gels, m test, pct assist, slinmax, Aden and creatine will help in speeding up recovery and keep fat gains at bay. I even used HCG during the last weeks of my cycle even though the compound wasn’t necessary considering the duration of test prop/epistane.

And of course I am following the usual 40/40/20/20 protocol with Nolvadex along with Adex which I will taper two weeks past my pct.

Rexxerexion

Awards
And what do you plan to use during pct and after?
With everything laid out:
Nolvadex
40/40/20/20
Adex
.5mg eod/.5mg eod/.5mg eod /.25mg eod /.25mg e3d/.25mg e3d
Alphamax XT (8 wks)
Reduce Xt (6wks)
Creatine
PCT Assist (4wks)
M test(8 wks)
Slinmax
Glycoblog
X gels (8wks)
Viva Naturals Fish Oil
IGF-1 40mcg bi-lateral PWO e3d (4wks)

I will keep my calories around maintenance with protein intake ranging from 1g/lb-1.5g/lb

Workouts will be focused on intensity rather than volume, nothing major really changes from ON cycle workout

And I dosed HCG 200iu e3d for the last 3 weeks of my cycle.

If there’s anything else I can do to keep from going over 10% bf, I am all ears. I really want this to be perfect as possible.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can stay lean year round if you want. Most find it hard so won’t. Keep calories down and you will stay lean. As simple as that. Glycerol monosterate, creatine, salt, and proper hydration will help you keep that full look when you are off. Mk677 also works great for that but could blur definition for some from water weight but I never find it to be a real problem. And lastly you will always look slightly smaller when off but should be able to maintain most unless your massive already. If you want to be a shredded 250 then blasting and cursing would probably be the only option.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can stay lean year round if you want. Most find it hard so won’t. Keep calories down and you will stay lean. As simple as that. Glycerol monosterate, creatine, salt, and proper hydration will help you keep that full look when you are off. Mk677 also works great for that but could blur definition for some from water weight but I never find it to be a real problem. And lastly you will always look slightly smaller when off but should be able to maintain most unless your massive already. If you want to be a shredded 250 then blasting and cursing would probably be the only option.
Staying lean is trivial. Keeping a significant amount of muscle while doing so, naturally, even with cycling, is next to impossible.

i never had any problems dropping bodyfat. Strength training? Check High protein? Check

i would get lean but lose significant amount of muscle every time.

Rexxerexion

Awards
Staying lean is trivial. Keeping a significant amount of muscle while doing so, naturally, even with cycling, is next to impossible.
Lean isn’t trivial to me as I personally feel/look the best physically and mentally around 8-10% bf. And as I stated before, I’m not past my genetic limit so I don’t see how being lean natty would be impossible.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean isn’t trivial to me as I personally feel/look the best physically and mentally around 8-10% bf. And as I stated before, I’m not past my genetic limit so I don’t see how being lean natty would be impossible.
8-10% i classify as lean.

Rexxerexion

Awards
8-10% i classify as lean.
I’m not disagreeing with that, I’m just saying that’s the range I prefer to stay due to personal preferences. I don’t plan on trying to maintain a lean physique at 240lbs.